Author Topic: Len'En Sprite Rips  (Read 4208 times)

Len'En Sprite Rips
« on: May 27, 2015, 06:11:30 PM »
Not sure if this goes here since it isn't really touhou related.

I was wondering if anyone has managed to rip any images from the Len'En games? I have some of the RMI player sprites through screenshots and MS Paint but they're only as good as you can get with screenshots and MS Paint.
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
Re: Len'En Sprite Rips
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 07:54:51 PM »
Or any Len'en rips, in general. I'm wondering about that. If we knew, then we'd have an easier time creating an English patch.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Junky

• Just Another Scripter
  • *external screams*
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 11:46:18 PM »
Anyone can be amazing at danmakufu. I believe in you! Push yourself to become the greatest!

(One day I'll become the greatest danmakufu scripter that there ever was.
...Got a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go.)

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 09:26:12 AM »
Maybe I should mention, that the download site for DX Library was relocated. The three installers are not on the front page anymore.
On the front page, go to "DXライブラリのダウンロード". That's where the installers needed are.
I'm gonna look, if I can make an English Patch with this.