~Bunbunmaru News~ > Letters to the Editor

Suggest me smilies to add!

<< < (80/81) > >>

Uruwi:
I think they were used in the "How Pure Are You?" thread.

Delfigamer:
I think Ammy manages quite fine with imgur links.

Mеа:
hi helvetica (TSO?), I scanned through this thread and didn't find it, but I was always curious about the full palette of emoticons/smileys we have available to use on this forum and there wasn't a comprehensive list in this thread. And since adding them all to the 'post reply' page would be very cluttered, can I request that you put a list up either on the OP of this thread or somewhere in the 'Forum/IRC Rules and Info' section?
If you're too busy, I can go through this thread again and make a list of every smiley/emoticon and post it somewhere to be stickied somewhere, but I figured it would be a lot easier for you since I assume the webcode has a simple list somewhere with every single one, and since I might miss one. Also if you do it, you could keep a few 'veteran's inside joke' emoticons that you and the other veterans/admins may have hidden from the list for random hidden discoverable joys stuff and what not.

Or maybe there is a list somewhere and I'm blind, which wouldn't be the first time.
Thanks!

Rei Scarlette:

--- Quote from: Mеа on June 18, 2016, 02:57:37 PM ---hi helvetica (TSO?), I scanned through this thread and didn't find it, but I was always curious about the full palette of emoticons/smileys we have available to use on this forum and there wasn't a comprehensive list in this thread. And since adding them all to the 'post reply' page would be very cluttered, can I request that you put a list up either on the OP of this thread or somewhere in the 'Forum/IRC Rules and Info' section?
If you're too busy, I can go through this thread again and make a list of every smiley/emoticon and post it somewhere to be stickied somewhere, but I figured it would be a lot easier for you since I assume the webcode has a simple list somewhere with every single one, and since I might miss one. Also if you do it, you could keep a few 'veteran's inside joke' emoticons that you and the other veterans/admins may have hidden from the list for random hidden discoverable joys stuff and what not.

Or maybe there is a list somewhere and I'm blind, which wouldn't be the first time.
Thanks!

--- End quote ---

My apologies if I misunderstood what you're asking for, but would that by chance be what is shown from the "[more]" button beneath the 15 which are displayed by default? This brings up a list with 30 more of them. Although, maybe there are some that aren't on that list, in that case I don't really know if they are listed out anywhere else... but I believe that is all, or at least most of them?

Mеа:
Wow. I distinctly remember using this feature exactly once before and subsequently completely forgot about it.
Blindness strikes again.

Nevermind!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version