~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic

<< < (3/141) > >>

Tom:
// Grouped up actions based on all the corrections i've seen

> If she wants a challenge she'll get one, use the Lunatic versions of our spell cards
> Declare "Moonlight Ray L" but actually hold out the card so the spell doesn't activate just make an intimidating pose/movement with our arms instead
> Perform a non-spell imitation of Moonlight Ray L (still using danmaku, not lethal bullets of course)
> Act like we're in a trance and be indifferent to what she's doing and observe her behavior

> Discreetly align one or two of the rings in Moonlight ray to so they hit our friends in the off chance this wakes them up (Don't do this if we think Elis will notice, also don't hit Cirno, Daiyousei or Mayina)

> Discreetly align some of the rings in Moonlight Ray to miss above the treeline (Don't do this if we think Elis will notice)

> Try to be conservative with our spell and make the bullets shes unlikely to go near (like the ones spawned behind us in the rings) purely visual (no pain/collision) to save energy

> After our spell ends say "What did you think of that spell?  Being a vampire you could probably dodge it with your eyes closed right?  I'm guessing it was no match for even your weakest attacks" < Sound impressed by her dodging and try hard to flatter her

Raikaria:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 29, 2019, 07:22:28 PM ---//She expressed disappointment earlier about not being able to have a rematch with a purple haired shrine maiden. If we asked her the right questions (i,e how long ago did that purple haired miko fight her), then we could use process of elimination to point her at the Hakurei Shrine, but this would be better as a last resort as it could have unpredictable effects...

--- End quote ---

Oh... yeah about that.

I said Reimu had purple hair...

But then I watched some Touhou 1 vids to see some of Elis' attack patterns from there...

Reimu had black hair in HRtP  :V

Although she still had her white top and red pants.

I'm not sure if I should just leave my mistaken statement of Purple Reimu during this time or retcon it to Black to fit canon [With any confusion from Elis coming from a mixture of Reimu simply being SIGNIFICANTLY older, wearing a different outfit and not knowing her name]

Feel like I should put this one to a public opinion seeing as it's my error but it's still a retcon in-quest.

--- Quote from: Hope ♦ Metal on March 29, 2019, 06:42:03 PM ---//Well we still don't know for sure if she wants the Grimoire (it could be that she's looking for more than one item), just assumptions.

--- End quote ---

> Elis explicitly said finding Alice was the jackpot.

Evil_Nazgul0616:
//Well, since I can't think of anything better at the moment, I suppose if anything it's a good starting point and it won't be too late to change the strategy if we commit to it.

//...Unless it's like a point of no return thing, and if we miss the hint here, then we're locked into whatever bad outcome we get... That's really the only concern that's making it hard for me to fully agree right now. :sweat:

//What do the rest of you think. Should we go ahead with this...? I'll withhold my agreement on these actions for now due to my concerns.

--- Quote from: Raikaria on March 29, 2019, 07:51:53 PM ---<Reimu stuff>

--- End quote ---
//I mean it's your quest. Do what you want to do lol.
//EDIT: Whoops, didn't notice the last line there... I mean if it was retconned it would make a potential last resort strategy easier, but otherwise I'm still neutral on the matter. What does everyone else think?

Raikaria:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 29, 2019, 07:54:19 PM ---//...Unless it's like a point of no return thing, and if we miss the hint here, then we're locked into whatever bad outcome we get... That's really the only concern that's making it hard for me to fully agree right now. :sweat:

--- End quote ---

// I'm not that cruel of a GM. Even if you manage to take a really bad/foolish course of action that leads to a bad end I'll revert you to the last major checkpoint [AKA: The start of the Elis encounter].

// Bad Ends are entirely possible mainly because I don't think I should simply over-rule bad choices, but at least RP out the result before using Bites the Dust, sorry it's Friday I'm gonna watch Jojo soon I'm in Jojo mode resetting time.

// This also lets me put intentionally challengeing situations before you guys without the risk of, you know, Game Over for good.

Tom:
// I think we should go forth with these actions, we're just entertaining her not committing to anything we can't undo (Ex, swipe grimoire and run)
// She is gonna KO us if we don't keep her interested anyways

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version