Author Topic: Benediction  (Read 70006 times)

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
  • The Eternally Bored Butler
Re: Benediction
« Reply #270 on: March 28, 2010, 09:55:18 AM »
> Explore, heading in the general direction of that statue.

> Isn't Rider the one who nabbed Remi and Patchy? If so, then they could be here.

>You decide to explore Myouren Temple. Exiting your room you started heading towards the general direction of the statue. You figured you might as well check what was there while you were exploring. Just as you were about to turn a corner you ran body-first into a midget with mouse ears. You open your mouth to say.

"Aye, watch where your going."

You nursed your bruised stomach. You looked up and noticed that she was tearing while rubbing her head. You felt guilty and said.

"Wait, I didn't mean it. Ehh don't cry now."

You try to comfort her and it seemed to be working. She sniffed a bit before getting up and dusting herself off. You then say.

"So are you lost little one?"

She shakes her head timidly. You then say.

"Well then could you show me around?"

She nods her head and offers you her hand smiling. You then say as she leads you by the hand around the temple.

"Well can you talk?"

She turned her head towards you and nods for a second and then turned back. You then open your mouth to say.

"I need to return to the statue, can you take me there?"

She looked like she was in deep thought before nodding at you. After a little more walking you and that mouse girl came into a familiar room. You noticed that the girl you met here seemed to be gone but there were still monks around. The mouse girl clings onto your arm as you walked behind the statue. You saw two girls whose hands and feet have been bound by rope. You contemplate what to do next.

>Release these girls from their bondage.
>Ignore it for now and wait until later.
>(_____)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #271 on: March 28, 2010, 01:23:07 PM »
> Ignore for now.
> Resolve to come back around midnight.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #272 on: March 28, 2010, 02:52:54 PM »
> Ignore for now.
> Resolve to come back around midnight.

>You decide that now is not a good time to release them and resolve to come back at midnight. Instead you ask the girl if she could show you around. She replied by nodding and smiling at you. First place she took you to was a japanese style garden. There was a pond in the middle and a bridge to cross over with. A large cherry blossom tree could be seen right next to the pond. The image before you was so absolutely beautiful you thought to yourself. You noticed that the mouse girl climbed the cherry blossom tree and was patting a spot next to her. You decide to climb the yourself. You then start to reminisce the time when you were still alive. Before the time that you became hated, you saw the face of your little sister. She was smiling at you. You then realize how the mouse girl resembles your sister in so many ways. Except for the tail and ears you wouldn't know the difference. You then remember your mother before she stopped being your mother. You remember how kind she was. How she would pat your head. Telling you that you were a good boy when you did something good. Everything changed when that day happened. The day you were picked to be all the evils of the world. You remember how your sister looked at you with fear in her eyes. How your mother sweeped at you with her broom. How you were tortured and humiliated in front of everybody you knew called friends. Unconsciously tears fell down your eyes. The mouse girl saw this and licked your tears up. You turn your head towards head and noticed that she had a worried look on her face. You then said.

"Ahh... Sorry for worrying you. There was just something in my eyes."

She wasn't convinced and still looked at you with pleading eyes. You continued.

"Its nothing really, I was just thinking about something..."

Just at that moment the girl wearing a tiger skin skirt wielding a pole arm came in and said.

"Mister mercenary, come with me. We have much to discuss."

You and the mouse girl jump down from the branch that you guys were on. She then hid behind your back as you walked towards the woman with the pole arm. The woman noticed her and your tears and then said.

"Nazrin come here! What have I told you about disturbing guests?"

The woman roughly grabbed the mouse girl's hair and pulled her. You were displeased at the scene before you and grabbed your daggers from your waist. You sliced at the woman's hand and she let go of the mouse girl's hair. She then rushed to safety behind your back. You held your daggers against the woman with deadly intent. You then say.

"Harm her and I'll kill you."

The women nursed her hand as she replied.

"Fine, but remember. If your displeased it will be your own fault."

With that said the woman exited. The mouse girl whose name you now know as Nazrin hugs your back tightly. You pat her head then said.

"Its alright, she's gone now. As long as I'm here you won't be harmed."

Nazrin held your back even tighter and then you sighed. After she calmed down you decided that you were very tired. You then decided to head to your room with Nazrin following close behind. You lay on your bed thinking about the girls behind the statue. You resolved that you would return and release then at midnight. Nazrin was standing besides your bed with pleading eyes. You then open your mouth and said.

"Alright, you can sleep with me tonight."

She smiled at you before jumping on your stomach. You felt that your ribs were being crushed as she jumped on your stomach. She curled into a ball and fell asleep right there. Despite your crushed stomach you couldn't help but smile at her. She looked very much like your sister and when you used to sleep with her.

Midnight came fast and you silently got up as to not wake up nazrin. It was too late though as you felt a tug on your red waist cloth. Nazrin stared into your eyes and you said.

"Sigh, would you like to come with me?"

Nazrin happily nodded and the two of you set out for the statue room in the dead of night. When you got there you saw that the entire room was empty. You went behind the statue to where the girls were bounded and cut loose their bondages. They were unconscious but still alive. Just then you heard a horn sound and you look behind you to find that rider was staring at you. Suddenly you were surrounded in a circle of monks. You grabbed your daggers from your waist and got into a stance. What will you do now?

>Carry the two girls and try to escape.
>Try and fight all of them.
>(_____)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #273 on: March 28, 2010, 03:04:19 PM »
> Try to get the hell out of there.  Mow down some of the monks to clear an escape route if need be.  Try to escape with Nazrin as well if she wants to.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #274 on: March 28, 2010, 03:44:33 PM »
> Try to get the hell out of there.  Mow down some of the monks to clear an escape route if need be.  Try to escape with Nazrin as well if she wants to.

>You decide that this situation is too dangerous for you and try to escape. You turned into your shadow beast form and carried the two unconscious girls in your arms. You then looked at nazrin who was staring at you. You then said.

"Climb onto my shoulder Nazrin."

She looked at you for a moment with worried eyes before climbing onto your shoulders. Due to your increased strength in this form you could handle the extra weight. Rider then raised his sword ordering the monks to attack you. You make a dash for the exit while sustaining a blow to the stomach from a monk. The entrance of the temple was nearing your sight but you stopped as you saw the beautiful girl who you met before. She raised a rainbow scroll in front of her before saying.

"I can't let you leave here. Prepare to feel the light of dharma namusan!"

What will you do?

>Escape
>Drop the girls someplace safe then fight
>(______)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #275 on: March 28, 2010, 03:57:06 PM »
>"Why?"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #276 on: March 28, 2010, 04:11:23 PM »
> Continue with the escape.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #277 on: March 28, 2010, 06:46:23 PM »
>"Why?"

> Continue with the escape.

>You decide to ask this girl why before you do anything else.

"Why can't you let me leave?"

The girl looked fiercely at you before saying.

"This form that your in right now... It reeks of demonic power. You must be cleansed under the light of dharma."

The monks were catching up to you from behind and you realize that you had to go now. You told Nazrin to hold on tight to your neck then you did a powerful leap over the girl's head. It didn't take long before you were miles away from the temple. You then set the girls down in a small clearing somewhere in the forest. You had expended more mana then you normally use leaving you exhausted. Nazrin climbed off your shoulder and you returned to your human form. It was midnight and you contemplated on what to do next.

>Build a fire.
>Find a clean source of water.
>(_____)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #278 on: March 28, 2010, 07:15:58 PM »
> Go for the water.  Its the source of all life after all.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #279 on: March 28, 2010, 07:43:01 PM »
> Go for the water.  Its the source of all life after all.

>You decide that the first thing you should do is find a clean source of water. You told Nazrin to stay with the girls while you went out to search. She nodded and sat down. Trudging your was along the forest you came across a stream. You decide to taste the water if it was good enough to drink or now. It was fresh. Unfortunately you had nothing to carry the water back with. So you broke a tree branch and tore a huge sheet of leaf from a tree nearby. You then took some vines and cut those. You make a makeshift bucket using the materials you gathered. It was very useful and you prided yourself at how you learned survival skills in your past life. There were hardly any leaks in the makeshift bucket. You came back to the small clearing and set the bucket down in the middle. What will you do now?

>Build a fire.
>(_____)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #280 on: March 28, 2010, 07:48:03 PM »
> Build fire.
> Examine unconscious girls.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #281 on: March 28, 2010, 08:08:46 PM »
> Build fire.
> Examine unconscious girls.

>You decide to build a fire from the materials around you. You clawed tree branches with your dagger and searched for stones to put in a circle. After you finish gathering the materials you turn your hand into a dark claw and activated your Verg Avesta curse. You then point the direction of the palm at the pile of sticks and poked it with your dagger in your left hand. A burst of red mana came where from your claw was and engulfed the wood setting it ablaze. You then went to examine the two girls whom you saved. One of them had long purple hair and was wearing a black tank top with cameo pants. The other girl had a pink frilly dress with an equally frilly nightcap. You don't recognize either of them. You then noticed that Nazrin had been staring at you the whole time. She had the same worried look in her eyes. She was staring at your right hand which had been transformed into a dark claw. You return your hand to normal and then smiled at her saying.

"Its alright, this curse of mine doesn't hurt."

Her face eased a bit and she nodded and smiled at you. You contemplated on what to do next.

>Rest
>(_____)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #282 on: March 28, 2010, 08:10:22 PM »
> Speak with Nazrin a bit before bed.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #283 on: March 28, 2010, 08:33:31 PM »
> Speak with Nazrin a bit before bed.

>You decide that you want to talk to Nazrin a little more before you go to bed. You crossed your arm behind your head as you lay down on the soft ground. Nazrin crawled onto your stomach then curled herself into a ball. You then open your mouth to ask.

"Have you ever had anyone to call a friend Nazrin?"

She looked into your eyes and then nodded her head. You continued.

"Really? Well can you tell me what she was like?"

Nazrin looked away for a bit before shaking her head. You sighed.

"I guess you don't want to tell me then?"

She shook her head again. It was really difficult talking to someone who only replies with nods and head shakes you thought to yourself. You decide to fall asleep feeling too tired to talk anymore. The next day came quicker then you thought it would. You noticed that the girls were still asleep and decide to get up silently. You are currently by the stream. What will you do?

>Hunt for food.
>(______)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #284 on: March 28, 2010, 08:37:55 PM »
> Due to past experiences, it would be wise to keep the girls close.  Try to catch some fish in the stream.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #285 on: March 28, 2010, 10:12:40 PM »
> Due to past experiences, it would be wise to keep the girls close.  Try to catch some fish in the stream.

>You decide to fish for food in the point where the stream is nearest the campsite. You wouldn't want to risk losing them after what happened to your master. Why were you caring so much about those girls you thought to yourself. You are avenger. You are to be hated. Why is it that you want to protect them? Especially Nazrin... You shake your head as you head back with a leaf sack full of fish. When you got back to the campsite you noticed that the two unconscious girl were awake. They saw you coming back with a leaf sack and waved at you. The purple haired girl then said.

"Why did you save us Avenger? Aren't you suppose to be fighting for the Holy Grail for your master?"

You sigh to yourself as you take sticks and pierce the fishes that you caught and hover them over a fire. You then replied.

"The problem is that my master is currently kidnapped. I also just happened to found you guys in a temple yesterday capture by rider. I take it your also a master?"

The fishes were a crispy brown now and you decided that it was time to set them laying to cool down. You take 4 long branches and a huge leaf and turn it into a table. You take one stick of fish and set it in front of Nazrin. You take another and set it in front of the girl with the frilly dress. You take a third stick of skewered fishes and place it in front of the purple haired girl. Finally you take the last stick of skewered fish and ate from it. It wasn't the best thing you've prepared but it would have to do. After everybody had their fill you decide to go to the stream to wash up. Nazrin and the two other girl followed you to the stream. You take the leaf bucket and dump out the dirty water in a bush. You then filled the bucket with fresh clean water. After washing up you went back to the campfire. The purple haired girl said that they were going to wash up in the stream. What do you care about flat chested girls bathing in a stream? You are currently at the campfire. What will you do now?

>Think
>(_____)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #286 on: March 28, 2010, 10:21:18 PM »
> Ponder where they took Yuka.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #287 on: March 28, 2010, 10:32:56 PM »
> Ponder where they took Yuka.

>You ponder for a moment where True Assassin could have taken your master. The trail leading to the forest had ended at the temple so there was only one other option you had. The path south leading to the village. You resolve to go there after Nazrin gets back. You contemplated on whether to take the two other girls.

>Take them
>Don't take them.
>(______)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #288 on: March 28, 2010, 11:47:59 PM »
>Contemplate whether the two would be useful to have around or not. And whether it looks like they can take care of themselves now.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #289 on: March 28, 2010, 11:56:54 PM »
>Contemplate whether the two would be useful to have around or not. And whether it looks like they can take care of themselves now.

>You thought to yourself how useful those girls would be. Your mana regeneration was cut in half when your master was taken from you. You thought to yourself if you could get one of them to replace that mana supply. There is still the problem of taking care of them you thought. You already had your hands full with taking care of Nazrin. You suppose that you could make them work for your protection. They would carry all the survival materials that you use. After pondering whether or not they'll be useful you come to the conclusion that you will.

>Allow them to come but make them keep their weight.
>Abandon them as you still see that they are useless.
>(______)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #290 on: March 28, 2010, 11:58:58 PM »
>Keep 'em around, as long as they don't cause problems.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #291 on: March 29, 2010, 12:17:44 AM »
> Offer to let them stay, so long as they can support themselves decently.
> Ask them their names.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #292 on: March 29, 2010, 09:39:08 PM »
>Keep 'em around, as long as they don't cause problems.

> Offer to let them stay, so long as they can support themselves decently.
> Ask them their names.

>You decide to keep them around as long as they don't get in your way. You also resolve to make them support themselves decently. Come to think of it, you haven't asked their names yet either. It was an hour before they came back and you were sitting by the fire. You stood up and they walked towards you. You then open your mouth to say.

"Alright. Before I take you guys with me I must know your names and what you can do to be useful."

They looked at each other before nodding. Then the midget in the frilly dress said.

"I am Remilia Scarlet, the Scarlet Devil."

You suppress the urge to laugh before replying.

"You mean the midget that lost her servant to Assassin?"

This Remilia girl then got pissed off and said.

"Eh, what did you say you tatooed freak."

You start to laugh. Teasing this Remilia girl was strangely fun to you. She grew more angry and chucked a spear of red mana at you. You activated Verg Avesta before the spear hit and your counter scorched Remilia's hand. She was on the ground crying now. You felt guilty and said.

"Its your fault for throwing the spear. I wouldn't have countered if you didn't."

She ran from you into the forest crying. Nazrin looked displeased with you and ran after Remilia. The purple haired girl kept her impassive stare. What will you do now?

>Ignore it for now and ask the other girl's name.
>Chase after them
>Wait until they come back.
>(______)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #293 on: March 29, 2010, 09:49:11 PM »
>Let Nazrin deal with Remilia.
>Talk to purplehair.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #294 on: March 29, 2010, 10:21:01 PM »
>Let Nazrin deal with Remilia.
>Talk to purplehair.

>You decide to let Nazrin deal with Remilia and ask the other girl her name.

"And your name is...?"

She blinked for a second before saying.

"Patchouli Knowledge, seven week magician."

You face palmed at how blunt she was. I guess you could use a magician to supply you with mana. You then tried to ask her.

"Is that other girl your friend?"

She replied bluntly again.

"No, Land Lady."

You were really getting annoyed at how blunt she was. You decided that it was enough information and dropped the subject. Noon came by fast and Nazrin returned with Remilia. Remilia refused to look at you and Nazrin was frowning at you. This day just keeps getting better and better. There was this tension in the air between you and Remilia. You haven't even traveled a mile today. This was not getting you close to your master. You are currently sitting by the fire on a log. What will you do now?

>Apologize to Remilia.
>Hunt for food.
>(_____)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #295 on: March 29, 2010, 10:28:00 PM »
>Get some food. No one's making Scarlet Devil stay.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #296 on: March 29, 2010, 11:52:12 PM »
>Get some food. No one's making Scarlet Devil stay.

>You decide to go hunt for food to get away from the tension. You already cooked fish yesterday so today you decide to hunt for something else for variety. Upon traveling around the campsite you found a deer resting in a patch of grass. It was the perfect size. You walked silently moving closer to the deer careful to not wake it up. Just when you were an arms reach away a voice came from behind you and scared the deer away.

"Avenger I'm sorry for throwing the spear at you. You were right, it was my fault."

Words could not express how angry you were right now. You turned around with an angry look on your face and raised your dagger at Remilia. Remilia cowered in the fetal position when she saw how angry you were. You then stopped as you felt Nazrin holding tightly onto your back. What will you do now?

>Continue with the strike.
>Stop and try to calm down.
>(_____)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #297 on: March 29, 2010, 11:54:53 PM »
>Try to keep voice even.
>"Why did you not wait until I had the deer? I had been working very hard not to startle it. Do you begrudge us a meal that badly?"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #298 on: March 30, 2010, 12:02:38 AM »
> Sigh, but not in an insulting way.
> Accept the apology.

Wylfred

• The Black Knight.
« Reply #299 on: March 30, 2010, 12:48:29 AM »
>Try to keep voice even.
>"Why did you not wait until I had the deer? I had been working very hard not to startle it. Do you begrudge us a meal that badly?"

> Sigh, but not in an insulting way.
> Accept the apology.

>You did your best to keep your voice even before saying.

"You really are an idiot aren't you? You could have wait before I had killed it. I was so close to catching it too! Did you really find it necessary to apologize then and there?"

Remilia looked up at you with a solemn face before saying.

"I just felt really guilty... Please don't hate me."

You sigh to yourself. Yep this day just kept getting better and better. You drop your dagger to your waist before saying.

"If you want me to accept your apology you'll have to help me find that deer you scared away."

Nazrin let go of your back and Remilia's face brightened up. After sighing for the umpteenth time today you went ahead into the forest with Remilia following you close behind. After an hour of walking you found the deer again. This time it was with it's family. You pulled your dagger from your waist and crawled slowly around it. You told Remilia to stick close behind. Just a few more inches you thought to yourself. You found the perfect position to ambush it. You mentally counted to yourself.

"One... Two... Three!"

You jump out from the bush that you were in and pierce the doe in the heart. Her kids were scrambling away. Finally you caught it. Remilia came out from the bush and walks up to you. She then says.

"Can you accept my apology now...?"

You then sigh for the millionth time for today and ruffled her hair and said.

"Yea, I can now."

She came up and hugged you crying into your red waist cloth. You looked up at the sky and noticed it was raining. You and Remilia hurried back to the campsite before the storm picked up. You then built a cover for the rain tying together layers of leaves with vines. Not a single progress on finding your master you thought to yourself. The fire was crackling as it cooked the chopped up meat that you placed above it. After supper was finished you walked over to the nearest tree under the leaf shelter and crossed your arms behind your head. Another day wasted you thought to yourself. What will you do now?

>Rest
>(______)