~Bunbunmaru News~ > Ask a *Blank* Archive
Ask-a-staffer-mania IIDX 17th Style - Mint
(1/11) > >>
Letty Whiterock:
    [Letty]
Hey there, everybody! It's your old pal/archenemy/symbol-of-all-things-terrible Letty Whiterock, and it's time for my very own Ask-A-Staffer thread! I'm sure many of you have lots of questions, both ridiculous and personal, and I'm willing to answer just about anything truthfully and honestly. Maybe this will be a good way to restore our relationship as great friends! Or maybe you'll just hate me more. I thrive on the power that stems from either emotion. Also, I promised myself I wouldn't do anything gimmicky for this, but I threw all of that to the wind and now say "Let's just have fun, I guess!"
  [Letty]
So let's enjoy ourselves for the next week, okay?
Kilgamayan:
The Comic Sans is a nice touch.

So where are you these days, anyway?
Kips McKipzerson:
So, What makes you so Minty? Why is your title different from the rest what makes you so cool WHY SO BLUE TEXT :V

In all seriousness though, What is your favorite hobby? Favorite game, And what brought you to this forum? Also, What made you into a mod? Clearly being an ice-cream flavour cant just give you the rights to modship the second you log in, correct?
Jes_Isaive:
Why does the userbase hate you? :<

I'll ask the question I meant to ask everyone else but didn't. How did you find out about Touhou?
N-Forza:
What does it feel like being named after the worst Galaxy Angel?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version