~Bunbunmaru News~ > Ask a *Blank* Archive
Ask a Staffer Ep. 10 - Ignore the dolphin in the corner - Roukan
(1/24) > >>
FinnKaenbyou:
Huh. So looks like it's my turn to do this whole Q&A thing.

For those who aren't aware, I'm a Librarian, which makes me Ruro's lowly underling one of the members in charge of PSL. For all of you who've never ventured into the Library's dark depths scenic corridors before, it's a pleasure to meet you.

: G'morning! Or evening. I dunno...Rou-kun, this timezone thing you told me about is confusing...

Huh? Sango, what're you doing out here? Head back to the library right now. Uncle Rou's in the middle of some important Library work.

: Oh! You mean like that time when Ruro-tan had everyone dress up as Rurouni Kenshin characters to celebrate the new anime-

NO NOT LIKE THAT. I THOUGHT WE SWORE THAT WOULD NEVER LEAVE THE LIBRARY.

: P-Phwee! Sorry! Not good with secrets!

...Well. Since she's come all the way out here, I may as well introduce those of you who aren't aware. This is Sango, one of my original characters. I've grown pretty fond of her over the years, and I like to think of her as my signature character or something along those lines.

: Yup, that's me! I'm also on mallet duty whenever Rou-kun's writing. If he so much as thinks about going to sleep, whammo! Ruro-tan gave me that job, for the record.

...Sango. Too much info.

: Oh...um. Sorry! ...Again.

Aaaaanyway. Get firin' with those questions. Be warned that any information that if revealed would break my contract as a Librarian is immediately off the table. No measurements, no dirty secrets, nothing. Ruro would destroy me ;_;
Conqueror:
What compels you to slave away at your stories?
Why do you write, and how do you choose which ideas to follow through with?
How do you deal with writer's block?
FinnKaenbyou:

--- Quote from: Conqueror on April 20, 2011, 08:31:15 AM ---What compels you to slave away at your stories?
--- End quote ---
The threat of sweet oblivion if I should fail to deliver.

--- Quote ---Why do you write, and how do you choose which ideas to follow through with?
--- End quote ---
Seriously? I write simply because writing is fun. I like telling stories, building worlds and such. I like making characters, defining them, letting them grow.
Which stories to go through with? The ones that involve the most swimsuits To an extent it's just which stories I start on. After I get started I feel obliged to keep going, unless I'm juggling around several stories at once in which case some will inevitably fall to the wayside (sorry FoFF ;_;)

--- Quote ---How do you deal with writer's block?

--- End quote ---

: My job! If Rou-kun's writing speed goes under thirty words a minute - mallet time!

Sango, why have you betrayed me like this?! I thought we were friends!

: Ruro-tan pays really well for me to watch over you, y'know?

In all seriousness though, I don't really have a way around writer's block. I sort of push at it for a while, and if nothing's coming I'll try again tomorrow. Some days inspiration flows freely; others nothing comes to mind. That to an extent is how writing goes, and you learn to live with it.
Yukarin:
Wait, where's the dolphin?

Does Sango have a last name?
Mimachiro:
What do I do if that dolphin starts singing?

How many things can you cut?

What compels you to write?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version