~Bunbunmaru News~ > Letters to the Editor

Forum email hacked?

Pages: (1/1)

Dizzy H. "Muffin" Muffin:

Hi, for a couple months or so, I've been getting spam email from the forums@shrinemaiden.org email address. GMail seems to think that the original message is actually from shrinemaiden.org. Did the password get hacked or something?

Helepolis:

That is definitely shady and odd. I've checked my own e-mail and haven't received any of these spam mails. I've reported this thread to highlight it to the admins.

I am curious about the content of the mail, but please do not click on any links or fill in any passwords if asked.

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Dizzy H. "Muffin" Muffin on January 14, 2019, 07:15:14 PM ---Hi, for a couple months or so, I've been getting spam email from the forums@shrinemaiden.org email address. GMail seems to think that the original message is actually from shrinemaiden.org. Did the password get hacked or something?

--- End quote ---
Thank God,and thank Kimiko Muffin with Helepolis too,I have to report nothing at all,with no other signalling about such a case so far, to my knowledge : no "spammy" suspicious activity found or rememberable on my end by "shrinemaiden.org" (*tso;*forums) in which I have or had been somehow involved or related   .
However I too am awaiting,among others,clarification,verification,confirmation,news about this on this topic and/or another fit for the purpose. 

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version