~Bunbunmaru News~ > Ask a *Blank* Archive
Ask a Staffer 25 - Jana!
<< < (17/17)
E-Nazrin:
What is love?

WHERE IS SARAH CONNER

Why can't I think of any real questions to ask you?
Alfred F. Jones:

--- Quote from: Jana on August 12, 2011, 06:43:19 AM ---I would have the Mongol hordes not go back to Mongolia after the death of Kublai Khan, and instead continue through Europe. For curiosity's sake.
--- End quote ---
Oooh, I like that one!

Si pudieras viajar a cinco ciudades en la tierra, ?a cuales ir?as?
?Porque no te gusta Koishi? ?Que tendr?a que hacer Koishi para ser un personaje buena para ti?
?Porque te gustan las armas? ?Cual es tu favorito?

Pienso que esto es todo que te voy a preguntar. Gracias~
Jana:

--- Quote from: IronE-Nazrin on August 12, 2011, 08:45:42 PM ---What is love?

WHERE IS SARAH CONNER

Why can't I think of any real questions to ask you?
--- End quote ---

mmf

I DON'T KNOW DON'T HURT ME ;-;

:I

--- Quote from: Sakura Kyouko on August 12, 2011, 09:26:17 PM ---Oooh, I like that one!

Si pudieras viajar a cinco ciudades en la tierra, ?a cuales ir?as?
?Porque no te gusta Koishi? ?Que tendr?a que hacer Koishi para ser un personaje buena para ti?
?Porque te gustan las armas? ?Cual es tu favorito?

Pienso que esto es todo que te voy a preguntar. Gracias~

--- End quote ---

:D

"If you could travel to any five cities on earth, which would you go to"?
I would pick Rome, Osaka, Singapore, Cairo, and London, in no particular order.

"Why don't you like Koishi? What would Koishi have to do to be a good character to you?"
I know everyone interprets characters in their own way, but I can't see Koishi as anything but a useless coward who ran away from her problematic-power, and just makes trouble now for everyone else. If she were more like Satori, who stands up to her problem/power in her own way, then she'd be redeemable.
I'm a very headstrong person, so it grew beyond annoying and ended up pissing me off... The opposite of what happened to my dislike for Remilia, which turned into wry amusement. ^^;

"Why do you like weapons? Which is your favorite?"
I had a kind-of violent childhood, getting into fights (and winning!) on a fairly regular basis. As everyone around me grew up, and I essentially failed to grow, knowing how to defend myself became more and more important.
After moving before the start of high school, I decided to use that chance to start over and try to be a good person, but my interest in fighting and weapons has never gone away.
I'll name two favorites: The AA-12 Combat Shotgun and the Naginata. Both are fairly lightweight, very effective at what they do, and easy to use, but require a certain level of ability to use well. (It's kind of a touchy topic, but I think that anyone who equates shooting as "pointing and killing" is equating using a sword to "swinging and killing." Both are legitimate martial "arts," in my opinion.)

"I think that this is all I am going to to ask you. Thanks~"
You're welcome!

The End!
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version