~Bunbunmaru News~ > Ask a *Blank* Archive
Ask a Staffer 25 - Jana!
<< < (2/17) > >>
Esifex:
Whenever a Staffers' Patience snaps, do you have to sweep up the bits, or does Matsy do the sweeping?
Tamashii Kanjou:
How did you become a Janitor?
Do you love sweeping up the mess that we leave behind for you?  :3 (Damn it Esi; you sort of beat me to it!)

Running into rdj's post, how did you find MotK? What made you sign-up?

Do you like PIE?!  :derp:

What are your three best memories/events that have happened on MotK? Why?

Are you really going to ask us all a question; or are you trying to scare us? <3

Jana:

--- Quote from: Rou You Can on August 05, 2011, 04:15:12 PM ---Why do you turn into Sana when the full moon comes out?
--- End quote ---

Sana has never bitten me before >.<

--- Quote from: ♛ Tsundere Bakery on August 05, 2011, 04:18:29 PM ---Where is the nearest exit in case I cannot stand being squashed by fat men in a queue?
How many nations do you actually play in Nationstates?
Who do you like best in Sengoku Basara (male and female choice)?
--- End quote ---

Beats me, I'm just as trapped as you are!

I only play 1 nation, that being Jana Land. That said, there used to be a Jan Land when I played back in early high school, like 6 years ago, but I could never figure out how to get back into it.

My favorite characters from Sengoku Basara are Tokugawa Ieyasu, Sanada Yukimura, and Maeda Matsu.
The reasons I would like Ieyasu are probably pretty obvious. He's friendly and kind, but isn't afraid to seize any opportunities that come his way. He does feel remorse for some of his actions, but won't let that slow him down in his quest to unite Japan under his banner! (There is a good reason for the flag of Jana Land being the Tokugawa clan crest~)
Even though you said only 1 male and female, I feel the need to mention Yukimura.  While he is susceptible to Protagonist Dumbness Disorder at (many) times, his story of growing from a glorified Yes-Man into a warrior and leader who can stand on his own is one that I hold dear.
Maeda Matsu is in many ways the ideal Japanese housewife: She cooks, loves her husband, etc. But I like her a lot because of her dynamics as a warrior: She fights because she loves her husband, but also in order to protect her clan's name and honor. She isn't a blind lover or fighter, or a bland collection of chauvinist ideals for women. She's a strong character who can stand on her own two feet... Even if she and Toshiie are absolutely adorable together~<3
My other favorite characters are, in no particular order, Takeda Shingen, Shimazu Yoshihiro, Tsuruhime, Maeda Toshiie, Katakura Kojuurou, and Saika Magoichi.

--- Quote from: rdjuugi Hoshiguma on August 05, 2011, 04:19:01 PM ---Please dismantling rdj. You have only screwdriver. The tool you can use is the screwdriver. ...when do you drink the screwdriver during the process, and how quickly?

What's your relationship with your parents like these days?

When you first joined MotK, what were you like?

Do you actually have an icebox fairy?

--- End quote ---

Immediately. And I chug it.

While we do still have our strained moments, I am much friendlier with them than most folks my age and younger seem to be with their own parents, especially my mom, whom I see much more often. My recent job under my dad did lead to an overall improvement in our relationship as well, even though we still have some animosity between us at time. Overall, it's pretty ideal.

Oh gosh, that was... Over three years ago now? I don't think I had as much resolve back then, as I still had some learning and suffering to do. Then again, that kind of thing never really ends, does it? :V

You know this one!

--- Quote from: Karkat Vantas on August 05, 2011, 04:22:27 PM ---If what Rou's saying is true...

Does Sana turn into you while you turn into him? :VV

--- End quote ---

...And I have never bitten Sana  before >.<

--- Quote from: Esifex on August 05, 2011, 04:31:21 PM ---Whenever a Staffers' Patience snaps, do you have to sweep up the bits, or does Matsy do the sweeping?
--- End quote ---

I'm not usually around for that kind of thing.

--- Quote from: Tamashii Kanjou on August 05, 2011, 04:33:49 PM ---How did you become a Janitor?
Do you love sweeping up the mess that we leave behind for you?  :3 (Damn it Esi; you sort of beat me to it!)

Running into rdj's post, how did you find MotK? What made you sign-up?

Do you like PIE?!  :derp:

What are your three best memories/events that have happened on MotK? Why?

Are you really going to ask us all a question; or are you trying to scare us? <3
--- End quote ---

I simply filled out a form while it was available once, a long while ago. I had some desire to give back to the community in my own way, and since I can't write or draw or sing, I could at least keep things tidy. Some months after that, the janitors at the time were bumped up, and the new batch of janitors included me in its ranks.

I wouldn't say I love it; I just lock a thread or move something once in a while, maybe resize or link a big image. But I am quite glad to be able to participate in my own small ways.

I found MotK some years ago through Google; I don't remember what I was looking up, but I came across a thread for a fangame being planned around Meiling. I made an account because the only other Touhou forum I knew of at the time was DS, and I didn't really like it there.

I had a French Silk Pie on my birthday instead of a cake, and when I can, I like cold apple pies at restaurants.

I don't know that I can name three specific things, since it's everyday life on the forums that I really enjoy. I suppose that becoming a janitor is one, as well as when I got to know some people better than I had before.

When the time comes and I think of something I wish to know, I shall ask.

theshirn:
Thus too even Jana the Coppola?

Keine has assured me that you are in fact a sentient hat.  What do you have to say to this?

Why so many MMOs?

What do you do besides said MMOs?

Why didn't you contribute to that karaoke thread? :<

What are your equipped stats?  Are you part of a set?
Momiji:
Janananananaaaaa!  What are your specialties in Janacooking?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version