~Bunbunmaru News~ > Ask a *Blank* Archive
Ask a Staffer Ep. 21 - Sapz
<< < (10/10)
Sapz:

--- Quote from: Card Captor Sakura on July 13, 2011, 07:34:22 PM ---If you could go back in time and change any one historical event to have the outcome of your choice, what would it be and why?
--- End quote ---
I know pretty much nothing about history so rather than something deep, I'm going to go with my initial silly idea on this one, which would be to avert the death of the dinosaurs. I mean, come on, everyone would love to see a dinosaur, right? I'm sure the world would be a much happier, safer place with a couple of t-rexes around the place keeping the peace.

--- Quote ---What is your idea of a relaxing vacation?
--- End quote ---
A relaxing holiday for me would probably be spending a week or two in Malta, as per usual. At this point it's essentially a second home to me; I have relatives and can understand the language but it's far away from home enough that I don't have to worry about any kind of obligations until I get back.

--- Quote ---Will you feed me strawberries on a beach in Malta someday, narrating with your sexy, sexy voice at the same time?

--- End quote ---
But of course!

Aaand I think that's the lot. Thanks for participating, people, it was fun answering these. :]
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version