Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119712 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #930 on: March 28, 2011, 12:52:10 AM »
We've got like 5 minutes here. If no one votes Kilga in the next few minutes, fine, I'll vote Huhwhat with Edible just to ensure we lynch someone.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #931 on: March 28, 2011, 12:52:50 AM »
Agreed. But then what should I do with my radio?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #932 on: March 28, 2011, 12:52:57 AM »
I'm here and find 2 more pages. ;_;

« Reply #933 on: March 28, 2011, 12:53:32 AM »
PX, hammer Kilga so we can get a lynch (preferably one that isn't me).

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #934 on: March 28, 2011, 12:53:48 AM »
Vote Kilgamayan now, PX.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #935 on: March 28, 2011, 12:53:55 AM »
Oh god yes PX VOTE KILGA RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #936 on: March 28, 2011, 12:54:19 AM »
Three minutes.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #937 on: March 28, 2011, 12:54:42 AM »
At 1 minute, I'm chanign my vote.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #938 on: March 28, 2011, 12:54:54 AM »
His blood is on your hands, you bastards

##Unvote
##Vote: Kilga

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #939 on: March 28, 2011, 12:55:11 AM »
Lame.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Serp

« Reply #940 on: March 28, 2011, 12:55:38 AM »
HAMMER BE SILENT

Serp

« Reply #941 on: March 28, 2011, 12:57:23 AM »
END OF DAY TWO

Kilgamayan (6):  huh what, Dormio, Edible, capt. h, NeoSerela, PX  LYNCH
huh what (3):  Bardiche, Kilgamayan, Zakeri, PX, NeoSerela
Bardiche (0):  capt. h, NeoSerela, Dormio
PX (0):  Colt, Dormio, capt. h
Dormio (0):  capt. h
Colt (0):  huh what

Not Voting:  Colt

Kilgamayan was lynched!  He was Vanilla Townie!  That's all I have time to write because I want to start Day Three right on the hour!

Send in your night actions.  You have 24 hours.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 01:19:32 AM by Serp »

Serp

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Night Two
« Reply #942 on: March 29, 2011, 12:58:12 AM »
START OF DAY THREE

Colt, Town Bodyguard, with the ability to take a hit for his protected target and survive until the next evening, was killed during the night!

It is now Day Three!  The town is in LyLo!  The deadline for today is in five days, 120 hours!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Three LyLo
« Reply #943 on: March 29, 2011, 01:00:54 AM »
...we got two scum and it's a 16 player game, yet we're STILL in LyLo in D3? ;_;

Well then again both scum catches sacrificed a townie.

...suddenly the choice between Huhwhat, Bardiche, and Edible is so much harder >:

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Three LyLo!
« Reply #944 on: March 29, 2011, 01:04:46 AM »
Before I consider attacking Bardiche, I would like to know why the hell Edible left his house last night.

More on this eventually, I'm going to be short on time for a while. In light of Colt's flip, I would like to note that my death is not delayed if I protect anybody.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #945 on: March 29, 2011, 01:08:54 AM »
Great, another long-ass day.  Just what the doctor ordered.

I should note that it's probably psuedo-LYLO, and I imagine Bard is probably a serial killer and is required to shoot scum every night.

A note - I may have misled town a bit yesterday.  My role allows multiple tests; I alluded to only one and didn't exactly scumhunt to the best of my ability to avoid a nightkill.

Sadly, the results of my check are less useful than yesterday.

Bardiche, Zakeri, Dormio, PX, Colt - Of these five, 1 or less is scum.  Colt flipped town, so that's three potential town clears and either one scum or no scum.

That leaves the alignments of huh what, Serela, capt.h and myself ambiguous.

@huh what - the above should answer your question.

« Reply #946 on: March 29, 2011, 01:12:30 AM »
Given the past games I've read here, I'm not exactly sure I believe you. <_<

I will think this over more and probably compare you/Bard when I get the chance. Which might not be for a while, but we do at least have more time than usual.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Three LyLo
« Reply #947 on: March 29, 2011, 01:13:00 AM »
...we got two scum and it's a 16 player game, yet we're STILL in LyLo in D3? ;_;

Well then again both scum catches sacrificed a townie.

...suddenly the choice between Huhwhat, Bardiche, and Edible is so much harder >:

Picking between Edible, Huh What, and Bard can range from one to two scum. Either Edible is the only scum, Huh What's the only one, Bard's alone, or huh what and Bard are together.

Picking between the other five of us can give us between one and two scum also. We know there's at least one scum off the list if we trust Edible, two is quite likely even if Edible is fully trustworthy, and three if we don't trust Edible at all.

I think we should consider options both on and off the list at this point.

@huh What - if Dormio uses his ability on NeoSerela, will it redirect to you because of bodyguard? We could then test it by sending radio A a message and seeing if NeoSerela gets the message on her receiver 24 hours from now. If she gets the message on both the radio and the receiver, it would confirm your ability.

« Reply #948 on: March 29, 2011, 01:15:28 AM »
capt. h: Does Dormio have the ability to nightkill? Otherwise, probably not.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #949 on: March 29, 2011, 01:17:40 AM »
Holy jesus capt.h is wordy at night. It's bigger then any single post that's been made this game, I think.

It's really hard to explain exactly WHY the stuff makes me think he's town as you people can't see it, but it makes sense, has many original points, and good ideas in it.

Also, how many people are alive? Serp didn't say. Checked first post, 8 (5 to lynch). Even if there was an extra kill from a vig or something, that wouldn't make it LyLo with 2 scum left. There would have to either be TWO extra kills, or a third party or something, or... IDK. Whatever. It irks me. I want to believe there isn't 3 scum left still.

huhwhatninja:Okay, Edible left his house? Ei-oh Edible ninja.

Edible's claim makes perfect sense. It's also genius if he's actually scum. I'd like to believe he's still town.

Okay, Bard/Zak/Dormio/PX, 1 or less is zombie. Bard/Huhwhat, 1 or more is zombie. If Bard is zombie, that clears Zak Dormio and PX and pretty much Edible, and I know I'm town plus last time I checked other people thought I was too, so that would REALLY narrow things down.

This is if we trust Edible. Frownieface.

Hey Bard, can you claaaaaaim, it's LyLo afterall

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #950 on: March 29, 2011, 01:19:06 AM »
Great, another long-ass day.  Just what the doctor ordered.

I should note that it's probably psuedo-LYLO, and I imagine Bard is probably a serial killer and is required to shoot scum every night.

A note - I may have misled town a bit yesterday.  My role allows multiple tests; I alluded to only one and didn't exactly scumhunt to the best of my ability to avoid a nightkill.

Sadly, the results of my check are less useful than yesterday.

Bardiche, Zakeri, Dormio, PX, Colt - Of these five, 1 or less is scum.  Colt flipped town, so that's three potential town clears and either one scum or no scum.

That leaves the alignments of huh what, Serela, capt.h and myself ambiguous.

@huh what - the above should answer your question.

Lets see - Of Huh what and Bard, (if we believe Edible), one or more is scum. Of Bard, Zak, Dormio, and PX, one or less is scum. I'm town (you don't have to believe me, I'm mostly thinking aloud), and NeoSerela would have to be really good scum or town.

To hit three scum, Edible, Huh What, and one non-Bard player from the second test would have to be scum.

Thus, logic tells me that by Edible logic, Edible is scum. Either that, or we have a third party or some really good scum in our game.

Serp

« Reply #951 on: March 29, 2011, 01:25:24 AM »
With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #952 on: March 29, 2011, 01:28:56 AM »
With two scum, there is a possibility oh 3 kills tonight, apparently. :\

Anyways

##Vote: Huh What

DIE MONSTER! I MUST AVENGE MY BRETHREN VANILLAS!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #953 on: March 29, 2011, 01:29:21 AM »
Hmm. I hadn't gotten around to matching the list up against the living player list yet.

I know myself to be town and believe capt.h to be town, so Huhwhat and a non-bard-person-on-2nd-list have to be scum in order to hit 2 scum, if Edible isn't lying. And there would have to be a way for two extra people to die in addition to today's Lynch and Nightkill so that it could be Pseudo-LyLo (It's not true lylo unless there are 3 scum left which would be what).

I'm just going to assume Bard can kill again by D4 and that someone else has a power that causes a death, because the alternative would be 5 scum in the setup or probably-dumb role shenanigans. Or I'm being dumb myself and overlooking something.

Anyway, this boils down to Huhwhat and/or Edible is scum. This matches up with capt.h's conclusion fairly well except he's assuming there are 3 scum, which I find less likely then 2 scum and role shenanigans (via death-causing roles or otherwise), but whatever.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #954 on: March 29, 2011, 01:32:32 AM »

For the sake of clarification, I should fix this to replace scum with "zombie" and town with "not zombie".

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #955 on: March 29, 2011, 01:34:14 AM »
Hmm. I hadn't gotten around to matching the list up against the living player list yet.

I know myself to be town and believe capt.h to be town, so Huhwhat and a non-bard-person-on-2nd-list have to be scum in order to hit 2 scum, if Edible isn't lying. And there would have to be a way for two extra people to die in addition to today's Lynch and Nightkill so that it could be Pseudo-LyLo (It's not true lylo unless there are 3 scum left which would be what).

I'm just going to assume Bard can kill again by D4 and that someone else has a power that causes a death, because the alternative would be 5 scum in the setup or probably-dumb role shenanigans. Or I'm being dumb myself and overlooking something.

Anyway, this boils down to Huhwhat and/or Edible is scum. This matches up with capt.h's conclusion fairly well except he's assuming there are 3 scum, which I find less likely then 2 scum and role shenanigans (via death-causing roles or otherwise), but whatever.

I'm not sure we would be in Lylo if it were role shenanigans.

Even if scum had an extra kill stashed away and 2 members, we would only be down to five members tomorrow, and we would have three town and two scum. We wouldn't be in Lylo.

There's probably either three scum or a third party.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #956 on: March 29, 2011, 01:41:03 AM »
capt.h:This is why I said two kills :D

Also, if there is 2 scum and a third party, but not 2 extra kills, we still aren't even in Pseudo-Lylo. Yes, it would be very possible for a town win to become impossible, but the game would not end as decision between whether scum or third-party wins would still be there.

Saying role shenanigans allows for greater ranges of silliness then just killing powers, anyway. For example, suicide powers and weird win conditions.

If there IS three scum though, then I'm pretty positive Edible is one of them and is lying. But I'm kind of hoping there ISN'T three scum.

« Reply #957 on: March 29, 2011, 01:48:19 AM »
From my point of view, There's still a chance for three scum with Edible being town. The three scum would be Huh what, Bardiche, and Capt.H. I don't know what H told Serela last night to make him believe in him, but that sudden turn from HW to Kilgamayan yesterday really bugs me.

Also, Bardiche, since we're in Lylo, I would you like to tell us more about what your Vig can and Can't do? There's still a lot of ambiguity surrounding whether or not your Vig kill even exists.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #958 on: March 29, 2011, 01:52:10 AM »
I'm not sure if quoting the wall that capt.h radio'd overnight would break Rule 8 or whichever rule it was or not.

But I think capt.h posting it himself is okay since it's a message HE sent, afterall. I think Shadoweh did that last game, too.

It makes me think he's town strongly enough, at least.

Serp

« Reply #959 on: March 29, 2011, 01:58:40 AM »
VOTECOUNT  -  drunbk mod votescounts edition

huh what (1):  PX

With 8 votes in play, 5 are required to lynch.  119 hours remaining.

Not voting:  Bardiche, capt. h, Dormio, huh what, Edible, NeoSerela, Zakeri

To clarify, quoting messages from the mod is illegal, while quoting messages you've sent to the mod is legal.