Author Topic: A horror game that needs people to create it  (Read 2269 times)

A horror game that needs people to create it
« on: August 20, 2017, 04:52:47 PM »
Me and one other guy decided to that we want to create a video game. A fan made Touhou horror game to be precise. The only problem is that neither of us has ever made a video game. That's why we decided that we'll build a team. If you know anyone or you yourself are interested in 3D graphics, programming or music we would appreciate your help. The communication and team work between the team members would have to be done without actually meeting each other, because I live in Finland and my friend in Indonesia. The planning of how the game would be build has just been started so I'm not sure if I can answer every single question. But the main goal is to possibly create the game in question and to experiment with ideas. We would also be willing to give this idea away to professionals if there are any groups willing to pick it up.
So if you yourself are interested, or you know someone who might be please tell me. We would appreciate any help we could get. I can be contacted through DeviantArt, Discord and YouTube. My nickname is "TheOVJM" on all of these platforms. My friend can also be contacted through YouTube where he goes by the name "Dat Lynn". If you want to know more about the project or want to be part of it, contact me or my friend on one of those platforms listed. I probably wont  have time to answer replies posted to this site, because there are kinda many places where I have announced this project and it is easier if every possible response would go to a platform where it would be seen quickly.

Drake

Re: A horror game that needs people to create it
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 09:50:45 PM »
If you're not going to bother listing what tangible skills you and your friend have to offer towards your own project I am going to assume you have none, and if you aren't even going to respond to replies made within the thread you clearly are not genuinely interested outside of who you can sucker in. You have literally no information about the game besides that it is a "horror game" so I'm not really sure how you figure you would get people on board at all. The fact that you also leverage the idea of a Touhou fangame being offered to professionals shows that either you have no stake in it being Touhou to begin with, or you are totally okay with IP infringement.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 01:34:16 AM by Drake »

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Lukesky180

• Knight of the Hungry Ghost
  • Yuyuko-sama!
    • HSE-Endeavor's Robotics Team
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 04:32:05 AM »
Vague post is vague :wat:
>This is the little mistress.
>Oh, hello little one!
Is this my dream, the destiny to behold?
~Sister of Scarlet~

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 09:26:46 AM »
I am going to refer to this thread which is similar to this when it comes to "I need a team".

Also what Drake mentions in his last sentence is a very important piece of information.