Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115317 times)

it took me this long to beat a proper annihilation dungeon, my pad skills have diminished

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!

Waiting, waiting for Sonia Gran and some spring flower dragons.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
the new coop meme team is REVO Liu Bei + Split Ult DMeta... lol

That said, I don't like PAD's new trend toward single-attribute units. It's pretty dumb.

Generally units that have really stupidly high weighted stats that aren't REVOs or things on stupidly dumb EXP curves have only one attribute

EDIT: In latest PAD news.

Cthulhu finally makes his debut, featuring massively disgusting stats for a farmable while at the same time completely obsoleting a REM roll

His buds Nyarlathotep and Azathoth join the crew. Azathoth is notable for having DKali's AS with 3 turn bind heal but having the same cooldown as DKali's skill.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:31:37 AM by trancehime »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

commandercool

• alter cool
Oh joy. 2edgy dorks rejoice I guess.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I just see a huge stat stick farmable DKali board on a 7 turn cd that is ~dragon~ typed for all my purposes.

Also a cleric because why the flip not.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
I just see a huge stat stick farmable DKali board on a 7 turn cd that is ~dragon~ typed for all my purposes.

Also a cleric because why the flip not.

Their evo mat requirements just came out.

They may as well be literal farmable MP drags at this rate...

commandercool

• alter cool
Well, now I know two different edgelords who are getting into PAD just because of this. They're like "We'll be good enough to get these by the time they come out here" and I'm like "Uh, take it easy, probably not" and they're like "Nah we got this, besides it's three players so someone can just carry us" and I'm like "How would you even know if you had this, you've never played PAD".

So, uh, whales incoming I guess...

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Well, now I know two different edgelords who are getting into PAD just because of this. They're like "We'll be good enough to get these by the time they come out here" and I'm like "Uh, take it easy, probably not" and they're like "Nah we got this, besides it's three players so someone can just carry us" and I'm like "How would you even know if you had this, you've never played PAD".

I mean they can only be obtained via Annihilation Plus so it's going to be hard as nails on release except for the 1%

However to their credit, NA will most likely receive tools to make that much easier by the time 3P comes out in NA

So, uh, whales incoming I guess...

Technically, as long as the dungeon doesn't have unbeatable mechanics, and doesn't disable continues, they're right. It would be insanely wasteful, but they'd be right.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
well at least I have time to get myself Azathoth materials (and then never succeed at the dungeon when it debuts)

Time to throw myself at A3 until I get a combination of not-Vishnu and Heradora again.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
reset tonight it seems. Any one need a best friend? I'm running reimyr, myr, and ilm. And a couple other outdated the peoples.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
I also have an unspent BF. Currently got Gabriel, Reptune, and Myrei up most of the time.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Oh hey, resets are here.
>Dupe Baal
orz
>Ruel
Huh, I might have enough to justify a green TPA team now.

commandercool

• alter cool
I got a dupe Parvati and a dupe Castor. Both super cool cards, keeping Castor, not sure if dupe Parvati is worth keeping for one of heer non-revo forms.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Dupe Saras and Freyja, sent to the Shadow Realm.  Oh well, no new toys I suppose.  I have enough I haven't raised as it is so that's probably fine.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Rank 150 REM: dupe Andromeda, sold for MP

Rank 250 REM:

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10

Getting hit by Grisar's gravity is scary as fuck when Dios can show up.
(Not shown: Lifive showed up in the next wave)

Angelious inherit on Chubby Dog. Baldin also has Zeta Hydra equipped so I took my sweet time defeating Hera.

I think Baldin singlehandedly killed LKali here.

There's no room for doubt.

well that was dishearteningly easy

MatsuriSakuragi

dupe maeda and neptune. both have been flushed away

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
duple baal and ishida.
has anyone ever not gotten a dupe off of these? useless.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
I got my Blodin from a 250 one once. But then again I watched somebody open a Blodin followed by a dupe Blodin last reset, so dupes are a thing...

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I got a Cao Cao that I didn't own, as well as a duplicate Freyja...

Well, we take what we can get, I suppose.

i got shiddy lmeta and kanna, both new though

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Dupe Freyja and Sarasvati, into the dumpster.  Sigh.

Ah well, guess it's just as well given my backlog of stuff to raise if I find my spark for playing again.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

MatsuriSakuragi

i got shiddy lmeta

did you even look at the new evo yet

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I think the most interesting thing to show up on my mail today was a couple of solicitations for BFs.
As in, they wanted me to add them.
They looked mighty generic, plus one of them was for pre-reset BFing and the other one's usual leaders didn't interest me (except the one I have over a dozen of).

did you even look at the new evo yet

i dont run light so it has no value to me

commandercool

• alter cool
Alright, took me a million tries to drop a blue fruit, but this nice lady is up now.

Edit: Oof, after playing with her a few times I feel like I would be a million times more on board if she had a lock resist. Two leads with zero between them is rough, especially on a blue TPA team where you really want to run Orochi.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 08:44:37 PM by commandercool »

Just pair her off with rukia she has 3 and same leader activation.

commandercool

• alter cool
I like that HP bonus so much though... But yeah, that's not a bad idea at all.