Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls  (Read 1470 times)

ArteShy

• Sure you're straight dash....
  • ...I totally believe you
The Elder Scrolls
« on: January 05, 2011, 02:12:16 PM »
So anyone likes this series? I love them!

Emarrel

• Something of pokeballs
Re: The Elder Scrolls
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 02:50:31 PM »
I haven't played Oblivion or Morrowind for a while.

Pretty sure I had around 110 mods running for Oblivion and it was actually stable, but a lot of it was just graphical enhancements and new areas. Oblivion got to a point where I found it more fun to tinker with mods than to actually play the game properly though. I still enjoy it but I just can't play it for long; I feel like I've done everything there is to do and seen everywhere there is to see.

As for Morrowind, I can boot that game up and still find something I haven't seen before.

I'm just hoping Bethesda can do a good job of Skyrim. It's going to be pretty hard to make just mountains and snow into something that's fun to explore.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 04:11:07 PM »
I'm just hoping Bethesda can do a good job of Skyrim. It's going to be pretty hard to make just mountains and snow into something that's fun to explore.

I'm sure it will also have valleys.

And elevators... sweet, sweet elevators.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 04:52:56 PM »
Oblivion is like ... the Yume Nikki of fantasy RPGs. It's sprawling, gives you total freedom of movement, and if you look carefully, you can find some great little adventures and nice surprises. I lent it to a school friend of mine and really need to get it back.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

ArteShy

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 05:41:44 PM »
If you enchance Oblivion with Francesco and other mods i will name later, it will have a much more Morrowind'ish feeling. I need to make Danmaku spell mod :D

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 06:14:06 PM »
Man, Oblivion took so much of my time, I loved that game quite a bit. I had the Xbox version though so I never got all those extra mods. I just enjoyed the game as it was.

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 06:22:39 PM »
I need to make Danmaku spell mod :D

...What. How exactly would that work for something like Oblivion? .-.

ArteShy

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 08:03:58 PM »
Dunno, but im sure there is some way to do it.

Emarrel

• Something of pokeballs
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 08:22:14 PM »
Actually, someone did made a danmaku spell mod. As in a spell that just fired a crapload of projectiles. Pretty sure it had amulets and knives.

Spoiler:
I just can't remember where I put it