Author Topic: Chornicles of Phantasm (Working Title) A fan RPG in VXAce  (Read 2876 times)

Chornicles of Phantasm (Working Title) A fan RPG in VXAce
« on: March 01, 2014, 09:05:59 AM »
This is in the really early stages, because while I had been practicing, I am still relatively new to RPG Maker. (More like I suck at spriting related things >>)

That's part of the reason why this is actually a fairly small project though. Chronicles of Phantasm is a short fangame (or possibly a series of them) in RPG Maker VXAce, mostly dealing with various misadventures of the cast. The first one focuses on Reimu and Marisa exploring part of Gensoukyo after Marisa finds a treasure map one day. It's a fairly basic rpg with basic plug and play script at most (I'm using Yanfly Engine and battle system for sideview and the like, but not much else) and nothing really fancy or special about it, but if I can manage it, I might do something a bit more unique in the future.

I've got sprites and facesets, but I need someone to make VX/Ace compatible battle animation sheets for their attacks and maybe a touhou themed icon set would also be nice. The other characters that would be focused on would be the other main game playable girls; Sanae, Sakuya, and Youmu and I may also do a Team ⑨ adventure if I can manage it. 

I could probably also use a tileset for the Hakurei Shrine or at least a somewhat more extensive Japanese style tileset than the Samurai RTP and what things I've manage to scrape together from other sources. XD; If someone could point me in the direction of some pre-made stuff, that'd be nice, because, while it would be nice if someone could make them for me, I'm not going to hold my breath on anything except maybe the battle animation sheet request getting filled, since all that'd require is someone who knows what they're doing getting the sprites from one of the fighting games or something and putting them in the right format. >>;

Still, thanks for listening either way.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 09:39:39 AM by Troublesome Knight »