Author Topic: [Scripting Tool] Touhou Danmakufu Packages for Sublime Text and Atom  (Read 21187 times)

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
Re: [Scripting Tool] Touhou Danmakufu Packages for Sublime Text and Atom
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2016, 10:56:44 PM »
I'm still trying to find an editor that I'm fully satisfied with. There are a lot of things I like about Sublime like having the file system open on the left pane and the simple find and replace system. However, I don't like how I get asked to buy it every 15 minutes and it seems to lack a hotkey for Save All, which I used a lot in Notepad++ when I was making a lot of small changes accross numerous files. What advantages and disadvantages would you say that Atom has over Sublime and Notepad++?
Atom is really slow for some users - like me.

(If I can throw in my own thoughts on editors, I use VS Code. It's a newer editor that rivals Sublime and Atom just fine. Doesn't keep asking you to buy it, and isn't as slow as Atom. Also boasts great Git support and has plenty of themes.)

Drake

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2016, 01:16:19 AM »
it seems to lack a hotkey for Save All
To note, you can throw in your own keymap for whatever command. Preferences -> Key Bindings - (User) and put in something like
Code: [Select]
[
  // { others },
  { "keys": ["ctrl+alt+shift+s"], "command": "save_all" }
]

Currently I haven't had any major issues with Atom but I've only been using it while making and testing this package, so I can't say much. It doesn't do font rendering on Windows as nicely as Sublime does and I've had other minor gripes, but otherwise it seems solid. Back when people first asked about a DNH Atom package I didn't bother mostly because Atom was kind of crappy at the time (and I didn't want to effort).

EDIT: I don't see any installs yet, if you guys want to use it please install from the editor or apm so I can get accurate usage numbers
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 01:31:38 AM by Drake »

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2016, 11:18:50 PM »
Definitely works. Thanks, Drake!
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear