Author Topic: [Music] Silver Marcato's Touhou Music -- [LATEST:] Myouren Hijiri's Theme  (Read 1691 times)

Hey everyone!

I am Silver Marcato, and I present to you music!

I have been writing music for years now, mainly focusing on orchestral and cinematic style music, following groups like Two Steps from Hell and Nightwish. However as of recently I've discovered a passion for Touhou and its music... (PCB especially) And so, I began writing Touhou-inspired pieces. Since then I have written several. (Some of which haven't actually been released.)

So to answer your question, yes I mostly write original music designed to mimic Touhou's audio style. (Though I often relate my music to fan characters, or Touhou characters without a theme of their own.)

So without any further delay, here is the music I have "created."

Remakes of Official Songs

Fan Character Songs

• Kazara's Theme (Fan Char) -- Fate of Life ~ A Heart of Blaze | [ No Youtube because I has no pics :c ][SoundCloud]
  • Kazara's Stage -- When All Things Burn ~ Intent of the Fallen | Incomplete! [99%]

Other "Original" Songs

I hope you all enjoy my work! (even though quite a bit of it is technically not my own since you know I'm kind of copying someone's style) I will be updating this list regularly, including the topic title to reflect my latest work and progress. Hopefully I don't forget to update. :derp:

I uploaded all these just today, because I realized I had never truly shared them properly before. ^^;

Last Updated: February 21st, 2014
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 08:20:42 PM by Silver Marcato »

Re: [Music] Silver Marcato's Touhou Music -- [LATEST:] Myouren Hijiri's Theme
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 09:18:25 AM »
The style you're going for is supposed to sound bright when it comes to audio frequencies, but your tracks sound kinda dark, for the most part. Listen to one of your tracks then listen to anything by ZUN and you'll see what I mean. When you have the chance pick one of your finished tracks and play with it a bit using an equalizer.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:25:40 AM by Not Bigode »

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
Good good :)
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>