Author Topic: Something about Kaguya that's abit late  (Read 4133 times)

Something about Kaguya that's abit late
« on: September 27, 2017, 04:37:46 AM »
In IN (or is it?), it's implied that the reason nobody could complete her impossible task, is because she have them already. That beg the question though: ...How, exactly, does she obtained it in the first place? It's not like she got them after they gone into Gensokyo (plus the item wouldn't even get inside). It's also not part of her treasures while she's on the Moon (since these thing are Earth-based), and it's not like she would be special enough to gather help from the Moon for this. That mean, either she collect them herself (meaning Kaguya is a badass), or someone else, who's not part of the Moon (since,remember,Eirin couldn't risk going down there herself,or deploying the bunny ( though that could still doable, but that would be one heck of a stealth ops) to help her with trivial stuff like that), could do this feat ( meaning someone else is a badass)

Re: Something about Kaguya that's abit late
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 05:18:33 AM »
.........You do realize that the "impossible tasks" are from The Tale Of The Bamboo Cutter, right?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 05:44:01 AM »
And Kaguya is literally from that tale, so?

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 06:29:44 AM »
That's an interesting question, if I were to guess those items floating around her are probably just projections (she uses them as danmaku after all)

If they're the real impossible task's items though, I don't really see much reason for her not to have it.  Remember, she's immortal.  I think that being immortal makes basically any 'impossible request' become doable since you've infinite retries.  She probably got fed up no suitor ever got those gifts for her, so she up and got them herself.

Either or, really. 

Btw, I think this question could've been asked in the miscellanious questions thread.  Just a fyi.

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 04:25:42 AM »
Eh, too long. I'll tried though

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 04:43:41 PM »
In that case I'll lock this up. In the future, do post these random questions in the Misc Questions thread.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."