Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons 3: Whatever you do, don't spend money on this game  (Read 213416 times)

Re: Puzzle & Dragons 3: Whatever you do, don't spend money on this game
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2013, 01:36:58 AM »
hgngnnng i'd so do that trade omg

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2013, 01:38:06 AM »
it'd be perfect you got your shiny meatshield and I got my sweet sweet experience

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2013, 02:22:48 AM »
Zero stoned dark skydragon using a joker, Lucy, rk, Sakuya and two max skill sirens. No drop ofc, but I now have a ... Waitasec, little instead of spinner?? Gungtroll!
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2013, 02:26:14 AM »
hey at least you get dark resist! :]

Spoiler:
which you already have[/sub]

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2013, 03:41:11 AM »
What's the most efficient way to level people?

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Chaore

« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2013, 03:50:15 AM »
MILLIONS OF TINY DRAGONS essentially

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2013, 03:52:38 AM »
So those metal dragons then?

My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Chaore

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2013, 03:59:22 AM »
Pretty much- The King, High, and Super King alone are the most efficient, and the metal dragons are used to make jewel pengdras which are also pretty efficient

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2013, 04:00:58 AM »
What's the most efficient way to level people?
mondays: do technicals for pengdra
thursdays: do green draagon den for dragon seeds
then get tiny dragons and evolve those pengdra
proceed to roll in exp

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2013, 04:23:11 AM »
mondays: do technicals for pengdra
thursdays: do green draagon den for dragon seeds
then get tiny dragons and evolve those pengdra
proceed to roll in exp

This, but you missed a step. PRobably known but very important if not.
Check http://www.puzzledragonx.com/ Daily, look at the left side where it says limited dungeon. It's normally some kind of metal dragon. You're in group A to E, it never changes as long as your account stays the same. There's supposedly a way to find out what group you are via your ID number or something but I could never find that guide. I just had to wait until I saw an Alert! metal dragons! dungeon, goto that site, and see which group had it active at the time (I'm 'e').
Then, you basically do those every time you get a chance to unless you do not need metal dragons for that particular colour or something. Takes 2 regular metals to evolve a pengdra, unless gold which needs just 1, or black which needs 3. Getting both gold and black pengdras are hard as fuu though.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2013, 04:37:19 AM »
Also, you have to get past the normal dungeon Castle of Satan in order to unlock the technical dungeons. You'll want to save all of your dragon plants until then, because once you start on pengdras they'll get used up faster than you get them. Buy lots of boxes with stones. You do not need to save more than a few dragon seeds or dragon flowers though.

Speaking of saving: The high (4*) dragons do not need to be saved for anything. The king (5*) dragons can be used to make king slimes, so it might be good to check which ones make what. The normal (3*) rgb dragons should be saved until you unlock pengdras, but you don't need to save any dark 3* and only a couple light 3*
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:43:43 AM by O4rfish »

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2013, 04:54:09 AM »
Huh. Wood Samurai Ogre was my first ultimate and my first dual color. Looking at the monster list, it looks like (aside from its brother Ice Samurai Ogre) it was the first of either in the game.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:59:58 AM by O4rfish »

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2013, 10:12:08 AM »
Echidna as a leader is really weak. One dungeon takes me very long now.

Isis helper makes my life a lot easier, therefore I will add Suikama and give him tons of pal points.

I'M ADDING YOU DON'T REJECT
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 10:36:03 AM by Yukarin »

My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2013, 12:14:51 PM »
You're probably better with whatever your starting dragon is - Echidna's leader passive sounds really awesome but not so much in reality :(  But she's absolutely fabulous as a regular ol' party member!
Was Echidna your starting machine roll?

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2013, 12:38:27 PM »
Echidna as a leader is really weak. One dungeon takes me very long now.

Isis helper makes my life a lot easier, therefore I will add Suikama and give him tons of pal points.

I'M ADDING YOU DON'T REJECT
dont worry i got ya :V

rolled pal got ANOTHER TITAN

[ATTACK ON TITAN THEME INTENSIFIES]
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 02:25:05 PM by Illyasui von Einzkama »

« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2013, 02:27:49 PM »
Starting machine roll. I knew about her being an amazing party member, but yea her leader skill is just so uggh.

And for some reason, I can't make you or Suikama as a helper, so I can't reap the benefits of a War Ares or Isis.

My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2013, 02:30:11 PM »
you can only use each friend a limited number of times a day (sometimes its just once)

the exact number i dont know but apparently it depends on how close your ranks are and last time played

one way to get more friends is enter an easy low stam dungeon and then look at the new leaders you can get. If there's someone good, use them for the dungeon and then add them afterwards. If there isnt anyone good, leave and reenter and there will be different new leaders to choose from.
note: they may not add you back if they dont like your leader though
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 02:32:21 PM by Illyasui von Einzkama »

« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2013, 02:35:23 PM »
but i haven't used you guys yet and I don't see in my helper list ;-;

the only reason why i'm this far in this game is because of the helpers I have (Haku, Meimei, Suzaku, Valkyrie, Arch Luci, and most especially Isis) and because of that it actually helped me match orbs better but I need to like not rely on them.

Echidna so weak as a leader uggh.

My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2013, 02:49:17 PM »
Yeah unless you're far you should reroll. Shes not a weak leader, she's a damn useless one. Before long she'll hit for 1 with her abilities since enemy defenses will reach the thousands even for trash later on.

triangles

« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2013, 03:05:01 PM »
Yeah your best bet is to reroll, I sure did and I can't imagine what things would have been like if I didn't have Ares to firepunch things in the face, and I still hit some progression brick walls I had to work my way to pass.  It sounds lame I know, but if you're already having trouble it's only going to snowball and you'll be able to get back to whatever progress you had already made as soon as you have the team points to use your shiney new god.  There is a list in the OP of some of the gods to aim for.

EDIT: By "reroll" we really mean "keep re/uninstalling until you get a good god/angel/etc while you watch TV or something"  I lucked out and scored one after 4 times, my brother spent about 4-6 hours during his commutes over a few days and settled for a lv30 final stage Verche (but then he now has a Suzaku so  :V) who was still infinitely better than the original golem he was trying to play with.  Since the godfest is no longer live, it might take you longer.  Or not, who knows!

« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2013, 03:09:51 PM »
So I'll reroll? Okay okay.

but but but but my helpers they were so good to meeeee

My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

triangles

« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2013, 03:15:18 PM »
You can friend them again!
Even better, you will be able to get  MANY MORE awesome helpers because with a powerful leader you'll attract powerful leader friends yourself :D

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2013, 03:28:06 PM »
What do you have? Maybe we can help you out, and you won't have to reroll.

If you're going to reroll, I would advise waiting till the next godfest, otherwise you'll be rolling a while. Also, if you like your friends so much, you can record their IDs before changing your account.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2013, 03:38:23 PM »
2x kings my foot, i havent seen one yet qq. Now i got 24 red metal dragons, no penguins and no seeds... Thursday gonna be something amazing like super gold dragons just watch, its always thirsday with the cant miss dungeon =p

« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2013, 03:41:46 PM »
why didnt you get pengdras yesterday D:

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2013, 03:47:26 PM »
I'm hoping we'll get a pengdra village this week >_>

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2013, 03:52:36 PM »
I'm hoping we'll get a pengdra village this week >_>

It'll probably be on Thursday like it always is.

EDIT: Why am I getting so many Valkyrie friend requests. I don't even have a Valkyrie. Also, is Valkyrie supposed to be capitalized?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 03:59:57 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2013, 04:04:56 PM »
why didnt you get pengdras yesterday D:

I did... Blue ones for my siegfried =p.

Anyway getting haku and lucifer... I think im at the point now where i can palm most gods in the face like a snob. I mean i expect ill be one of those people who will be like "meh" for most godfests. The only things i think i should really go for are more lucifers (be one of those people who run with 2/3 lucifers and 2/3 gravities, greek gods (or is it roman? The ones with half damage leader things), odin (cuz duh), shiva, and more chinese cuz kirin owns and suzaku is my destined star-crossed lover =p.

An isis would be nice just for dungeons i wanna chinese god but cant due to orb restrictions but i wouldnt want to most likely waste eggs goin for that only to end up getting others.

But yeah, too many mono color designed gods out there and fact is i think with persephone, lucifer, cdk, haku, vampire lord, elysium, etc, i kinda have all one needs to do anything a mono colour can do... once i get a hera or two that is. I think ill be ready for her next time now that i have my own lucifer just gotta level him up first. I have a pretty decent fire lineup too (ares, uriel, pheonix knight homura, salamander, etc).

I just wish this game had some kind of balance between mono team survival, and rainbow nukeage.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2013, 04:10:07 PM »
I did... Blue ones for my siegfried =p.

Anyway getting haku and lucifer... I think im at the point now where i can palm most gods in the face like a snob. I mean i expect ill be one of those people who will be like "meh" for most godfests. The only things i think i should really go for are more lucifers (be one of those people who run with 2/3 lucifers and 2/3 gravities, greek gods (or is it roman? The ones with half damage leader things), odin (cuz duh), shiva, and more chinese cuz kirin owns and suzaku is my destined star-crossed lover =p.

An isis would be nice just for dungeons i wanna chinese god but cant due to orb restrictions but i wouldnt want to most likely waste eggs goin for that only to end up getting others.

But yeah, too many mono color designed gods out there and fact is i think with persephone, lucifer, cdk, haku, vampire lord, elysium, etc, i kinda have all one needs to do anything a mono colour can do... once i get a hera or two that is. I think ill be ready for her next time now that i have my own lucifer just gotta level him up first. I have a pretty decent fire lineup too (ares, uriel, pheonix knight homura, salamander, etc).

I just wish this game had some kind of balance between mono team survival, and rainbow nukeage.

I was at that point even before I got Sakuya :V

Yeah, that's what I liked about the mono teams. They could stall, yet they weren't agonizingly slow. Personally, I think they should remove devils from the game, or at least their armor. Then turtle would become so much more fun.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff