Author Topic: League of Legends Thread XI: ARAM is making my rank decay :(  (Read 189778 times)

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
Re: League of Legends Thread XI: ARAM is making my rank decay :(
« Reply #990 on: August 20, 2013, 02:00:30 AM »

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #991 on: August 20, 2013, 02:38:56 AM »
Question, I'm hearing everybody say that Skarner is bad right now. Why? I stomp face every time I go Skarner.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #992 on: August 20, 2013, 03:00:39 AM »
Question, I'm hearing everybody say that Skarner is bad right now. Why? I stomp face every time I go Skarner.
Because ain't nobody cool enough to Skarner right. I've tried it (with mixed but ultimately decent results), you stomp, Eyem stomps, so it can't be all that bad. Think old Karma.

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #993 on: August 20, 2013, 04:02:32 AM »
Fun tidbit: I (as Sona) flashed over the dragon wall just as Quinn vaulted to me, trapping me in the pit. With 3 more enemy teammates on the way.

Let's just say rape culture had never been so strongly condoned, nor since.and why would you engage with enemy minions behind you
I'm pretty sure I've given one Vi a really rough time whilst playing Quinn, wherein no matter how fast she ran, I outran her as Valor. Hell, she ran past me as I was soloing dragon, and all I did was kill dragon and then proceed to bolt after her. She even tried to Q over the bot lane's river bushes to escape me, and I just vaulted with her over the wall to slaughter her.

There are no brakes on the Valor rape train.

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Mr. Sacchi

« Reply #994 on: August 20, 2013, 06:23:37 AM »
Think old Karma.

Ironic considering I was actually good with old Karma :V

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #995 on: August 20, 2013, 06:48:23 AM »
Ironic considering I was actually good with old Karma :V
exactly

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #996 on: August 20, 2013, 08:39:43 AM »

Well he's not bad par-say, but he's not good either. He's a little sub-par when everyone and their mother has mobilty, so he cannot catch up, and he's oom half the time from clearing the jungle, but on the other hand, if he DOES catch someone... they don't get away.

Reds have been saying there will likly be a minor rework on Skarner because right now he's binary. Either he's worthless and it's not fun to play him, or he's insane when he catches people and isn't fun to play against because permaslow. His pickrate also lowered by over 90% in a year, indicateing something is wrong, and the Skarner players srtopped playing him. [Especially as he was never that popular to start with, his fanbase was pretty niche and small even at it's height]

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #997 on: August 20, 2013, 09:43:03 AM »
Well he's not bad par-say, but he's not good either. He's a little sub-par when everyone and their mother has mobilty, so he cannot catch up, and he's oom half the time from clearing the jungle, but on the other hand, if he DOES catch someone... they don't get away.

Reds have been saying there will likly be a minor rework on Skarner because right now he's binary. Either he's worthless and it's not fun to play him, or he's insane when he catches people and isn't fun to play against because permaslow. His pickrate also lowered by over 90% in a year, indicateing something is wrong, and the Skarner players srtopped playing him. [Especially as he was never that popular to start with, his fanbase was pretty niche and small even at it's height]
Jungle changes weakened him he had crazy clear in season 2 jungle, now he has only average. He has to get into melee range to apply his CC and hasn't got much gap close, so same problem as Udyr.

He's borderline broken OP in toplane.
Eyem's melee carry AP skarner is totally hilarious.

Just everyone set on playing him as an AD tank when he's an AP bruiser like Rumble.

Mr. Sacchi

« Reply #998 on: August 20, 2013, 01:29:29 PM »
So... the change to his E, where it's now gonna apply a slow, will that really help him? I dunno, I always build a lot of mobility stuff and YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY stuff on him... Like Iceborn Gauntlet, Shurelya's Reverie and Boots of Mobility, so getting to people ain't really a problem at my ELO.

Also, everytime there's a Janna on the other team, this NEVER fails to happen. I Flash + Ult the opponent's carry and Janna immediately ults, making me immediately drag the opponent back to my team :V
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 01:32:30 PM by Toyosatomimi No Sacchi »

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #999 on: August 20, 2013, 01:56:43 PM »
Play Malphite, chuck rocks, dive Teemos, lose games.

Sadness.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #1000 on: August 20, 2013, 01:56:59 PM »
Also new thread time.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson