Author Topic: Propitiating the Dread God Arengee - Let's Play King of Dragon Pass!  (Read 198313 times)

Re: Propitiating the Dread God Arengee - Let's Play King of Dragon Pass!
« Reply #990 on: August 17, 2013, 01:29:16 AM »
Would we want an encore performance of Making The Storm Tribe for Odin's blessing?

It's weird, I thought we actually had to but there's a separate Einarth event that totally tells you "Hey do this quest!" that should pop before the one we got if we still needed to so it seems like just having done it for anything might still count? Worst case I'm trying to use actual game saves at least every Sacred Time and while I've missed a few I do have one for right now, so that's the absolute furthest we'd have to rewind.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #991 on: August 17, 2013, 03:16:20 PM »
I'm so bad at these! Are we being harassed to Heroquast yet? If so what are our options? I'd vaguely like to use Storm Tribe to strengthen our Vingan for eventual rulership, I think. Also, we're going to make ALL THE ALLIES, and work on ending feud with Elkenvali. Let's beat up on the Zethnorings from now on

Also Take Jornik off the ring. HE IS NOT A DUCK BRO >=[

Sagus

• Spin, Hina, spin
  • Spin like there's no tomorrow
« Reply #992 on: August 17, 2013, 03:47:13 PM »
Why should we stop our feud with the Elkenvali just to continue one with the Zethnorings? If anything, we should go the other way around, as the Elkenvali hate us to the bones and, because of our continous raids on them, are pretty damn weak, while the Zethonrigs would more easily forgive us and would be more useful allies.

What's the other heroquest we have, again?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 05:01:07 PM by Sagus »
Peketo's Drawing Stuffs
Despite the name, it's mostly 3D models.

My fanfics.

« Reply #993 on: August 17, 2013, 04:27:09 PM »
We're not being harassed to heroquest we just quested, we know Storm Tribe, Elmal, and Ernalda, and I have no idea whether that was Jonrik being suspicious or having the noble quirk where sometimes they just sputter like that.

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #994 on: August 17, 2013, 06:00:31 PM »
Is there any place on the map we have yet to explore?

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #995 on: August 17, 2013, 06:30:55 PM »
Why should we stop our feud with the Elkenvali just to continue one with the Zethnorings? If anything, we should go the other way around, as the Elkenvali hate us to the bones and, because of our continous raids on them, are pretty damn weak, while the Zethonrigs would more easily forgive us and would be more useful allies.

What's the other heroquest we have, again?

IIRC the prophecy said we would make peace with the Elkenvali by marriage. Unless I misunderstood! Arashi might have to clarify. I'm all for grinding the Elkenvali to dust and making nice with the Zethnorings if we have no reason to keep Elkies around

Sagus

• Spin, Hina, spin
  • Spin like there's no tomorrow
« Reply #996 on: August 17, 2013, 07:15:15 PM »
IIRC the prophecy said we would make peace with the Elkenvali by marriage. Unless I misunderstood! Arashi might have to clarify. I'm all for grinding the Elkenvali to dust and making nice with the Zethnorings if we have no reason to keep Elkies around
He mentions an union of opposites through a marriage with the Queen of Feathers. I don't think this relates to the Elkenvali... does it?

I just thought that this "opposite" would be a clan that'd appear on a later, scripted event, instead of a clan that we already know.
Peketo's Drawing Stuffs
Despite the name, it's mostly 3D models.

My fanfics.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #997 on: August 17, 2013, 07:17:15 PM »
Hrm, well, I guess it depends who the Queen of Feathers is. Wouldn't it say in the blurbs about the various clans, Arashi?

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #998 on: August 17, 2013, 07:31:59 PM »
Not sure if Arashi wants to keep this secreter but for those more spoiler inclined:

Spoiler:
The queen of feathers is a pretty big deal.  We'll know her when we see her.  Probably.  Maybe.

« Reply #999 on: August 18, 2013, 03:15:04 AM »
Not sure if Arashi wants to keep this secreter but for those more spoiler inclined:

Spoiler:
The queen of feathers is a pretty big deal.  We'll know her when we see her.  Probably.  Maybe.

That's about all the spoiler I want to spoil yeah. :V

Well that and no this isn't about the Elkenvali. At all.

p.s. I am way too exhausted for an update tonight, tomorrow's update will also commence THREAD 2.

« Reply #1000 on: August 18, 2013, 11:35:00 PM »
Second thread here, everyone.