Author Topic: Team Fortress 128  (Read 193970 times)

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
Re: Team Fortress 128
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2012, 11:56:41 PM »

lumber_of_the_beast

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 01:51:05 AM »
Raffling a Team Captain -> http://tf2r.com/klr8r2s.html
...I thought that guy's username looked familiar!

Gc

• youtu.be/pRZpjlrKM8A
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 12:47:29 AM »

Freyband

• Mpph! Mmm, mm mmm mph mmm!
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2012, 11:47:18 PM »
Update today adding random crap? Tobor?
Steam - freyband
Xbox Live - Zeroxes
My TF2 Backpack

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2012, 02:43:10 AM »
The drop rate of these is something like (stuff on the left being the most common)
Pocket Lint > Goldfish > Banana > Door plank >  Cheese > Capacitor >  Diary

I'm selling the banana for 1.33 or a random craft hat. nvm sold it within 4 minutes of posting it on outpost.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:25:26 PM by Master Bigode »

Messiah

• The Devil on The Sky~
  • In seek for the lost DotS
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2012, 07:43:51 PM »
3 turns trying to be Koishi hale, 3 turns ending up as seeldier together with seeman.

WHY YOU DO THIS WITH ME, MORIYA SHRINE? :colonveeplusalpha:
Steam Profile                 Myanimelist Profile

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2012, 07:59:39 PM »
Finally crafted my first hat

It was pyro hat, fuck yes

Gc

• youtu.be/pRZpjlrKM8A
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2012, 09:59:07 PM »

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2012, 10:15:01 PM »
Got a banana peel as a random drop in a VSH/Deathrun server.
What do.
And how much does it sell for.
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

Messiah

• The Devil on The Sky~
  • In seek for the lost DotS
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2012, 12:08:42 AM »
I especulate (as many others) that it will be used in some kind of event. Because the drop rate of lint/banana/cheese and others were very high while I was playing.
Steam Profile                 Myanimelist Profile

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2012, 05:48:01 AM »
If you folks haven't heard yet, the descriptions change on the new items if you read them while equipped with the Eliminating the Impossible set, and put together read:

"Think of the deeds of hellish cruelty, the hidden wickedness which may go on, year in, year out, in such places, and none the wiser."
(Sherlock Holmes quote)

I've heard references drawn between the items and Abraham Lincoln implying something Pyro-related but I don't remember them off the top of my head (there was something blatant on the capacitor iirc spelling out "ABE", the others idk).

EDIT: Just clicked Gamecubic's link. :derp:

EDITEDIT: Forgot to mention that nav files for 2Fort, Gravelpit, and Dustbowl were updated too, but the nav files don't apply to tf_bot.  Which means a new AI-related aspect on the horizon.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 05:50:54 AM by Esoterica »

InfernalExuro

• Totally not dead, I swear.
  • I lied. Totally dead.
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2012, 07:12:48 AM »
The first Pyro hired by BLU actually WAS Abraham Lincoln. Perhaps more evidence to Meet the Pyro?  :3
Steam | NNID: InfernalExuro | 3DS FC: [whoops my 3ds died] | FFXIV: Violet Nolansson [Gilgamesh]

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2012, 02:33:52 PM »
Recently had an amazing 2Fort experience.

A match with no time limit lasted for 2 freaking hours, and in the end I ragequitted had to sleep.

Let me just say that nerfing the Sticky Jumper isn't a good idea.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2012, 04:25:23 PM »
EDITEDIT: Forgot to mention that nav files for 2Fort, Gravelpit, and Dustbowl were updated too, but the nav files don't apply to tf_bot.  Which means a new AI-related aspect on the horizon.
New in-TF2 boss: Pyroll Car incoming! *shot*

3 turns trying to be Koishi hale, 3 turns ending up as seeldier together with seeman.

WHY YOU DO THIS WITH ME, MORIYA SHRINE? :colonveeplusalpha:
This is one thing I dislike about being able to select dual bosses.

Gotten a few of these odd items whilst playing too. We'll have to see what they are....
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2012, 12:39:36 AM »
Trying to craft two bananas together results in a banana error, with some garbled english/spanish/finnish(?) text.  Appears to have a plethora of different errors or something.

This one's kinda over my head, guess I'll just wait till tomorrow and see what it all means.

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2012, 01:13:40 AM »
Selling this BigodeCraft? Liquor Locker with a low-ish craft number for 6 keys -> http://tf2b.com/tf2/item/MasterBigode/895573138 Done.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 11:30:40 PM by Master Bigode »

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2012, 10:07:53 PM »
Oh right, I forgot to mention the numbers on the capacitor.

6.22 1500V

translated to 6/22 3:00 PM

implied as an update time

:derp:

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2012, 11:35:15 PM »
I love Valve so much.

InfernalExuro

• Totally not dead, I swear.
  • I lied. Totally dead.
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2012, 11:41:27 PM »
They are truly gods of trolling, and we have no choice but to love them for it. :V
Steam | NNID: InfernalExuro | 3DS FC: [whoops my 3ds died] | FFXIV: Violet Nolansson [Gilgamesh]

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2012, 12:43:57 AM »
AW YEAH can't wait for what they've to announce! (unless the Gaben fat jokes pile up over the weekend to delay it by several days :V)

They are truly gods of trolling, and we have no choice but to love them for it. :V
Indeed.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2012, 12:46:42 AM »
The hunt for the update time is remarkably large; can't people just wait and find out when they actually update the game?

On an unrelated note, I found a Schadenfreude today after a session of MGE with Hourai.

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2012, 09:34:42 PM »
I am realizing that I love playing offensive engineer, setting up near spawn then slowly hauling my gear up to take and hold territory. The reactions from your enemy when you manage to haul a level 3 sentry to their side of the map then put a teleporter and dispenser behind it are glorious, especially when you're on an alltalk server and can actually hear them freaking out.

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2012, 04:55:50 PM »
I am realizing that I love playing offensive engineer, setting up near spawn then slowly hauling my gear up to take and hold territory. The reactions from your enemy when you manage to haul a level 3 sentry to their side of the map then put a teleporter and dispenser behind it are glorious, especially when you're on an alltalk server and can actually hear them freaking out.
Have you tried setting doing that on Doublecross? I did it once with some of my friends and the result was hillarious, with reactions along the lines of "wtf team, how could you guys ket them set up base in out flag room". It's hard to beat the feeling of trying some crazy Engineer sentry push and actually managing to pull it off.

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2012, 11:28:12 PM »
Oh god

So for jokes we decided to Scout rush, and oh god, you will not believe how quickly we won on Dustbowl.

...what was even more jokes was having a full team engineer defense, and jesus all the bullets flying everywhere

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2012, 11:38:50 PM »
Oh god

So for jokes we decided to Scout rush, and oh god, you will not believe how quickly we won on Dustbowl.

...what was even more jokes was having a full team engineer defense, and jesus all the bullets flying everywhere

I wish I were there.

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2012, 01:50:49 AM »
I wish I were there.
We later tried to Shotty heavy rush....yeah that didn't work so well, we ended up going normal heavy rush AND STILL LOSE

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2012, 03:52:27 AM »
GUYS
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/index.php?title=Main_Page&oldid=1055295

Okay I'm sure this is HUGELY hinting on Meet the Pyro...caught it before it changed back, then looked at the source history on the wiki and got this again.