Author Topic: League of Legends Thread 3 - Dominion edition  (Read 179567 times)

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
Re: League of Legends Thread 3 - Dominion edition
« Reply #990 on: December 02, 2011, 01:54:14 AM »
Mrrrfffff.

The Fiddles cannot win alone, guys. >:(

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #991 on: December 02, 2011, 02:07:59 AM »
Mrrrfffff.

Haven't you just recently started?
People won't actually start commiting to teamfights until waaaaaaaaay later in the game. In the meantime, it's best to play Fiddles like... I dunno. An Assassin, I suppose. Jump one or two people, kill or maim them, then fade away.

Great harass is just as good as a decent kill. If it puts them out of commission for a few seconds, it helps your team. They don't have to be dead - though the bonus gold for you is nice, don't overcommit if you're by yourself, and never initiate as Fiddle unless you're ulting into the middle of the enemy team and popping Zhonya's Hourglass and your teammates are right behind you

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #992 on: December 02, 2011, 03:30:18 AM »
I'm currently level 13, make of that what you will.

That team was particularly bad at teamfighting, sadly.  Played another game as Morgana - 2/7/17.  And the 2 kills were at the very very end.  Every single fight turned into a teamfight and I never landed killing blows somehow >:(

Still, not bad for my first shot as her.  Don't know how much I care for her, though.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Yog-N'yggoth

• HERE COMES DAREDEVIL
  • The Main Character (Really!)
    • Blank
« Reply #993 on: December 02, 2011, 05:26:06 AM »
Morgy too gud

But really it's painful if the player can snare well and that Black Shield just laughs at CC and traps.

...Where's my game?

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #994 on: December 02, 2011, 06:05:57 AM »
I've deliberately put Black Shield up and walked across Caitlyn's Snaptraps just to get them out of the way for my allies. I also do that if it's safe enough as Janna, with her shield up as well.

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #995 on: December 02, 2011, 07:01:35 AM »

Hexdrinker is fine on Riven

i don't really like hexdrinker on riven

she should be able to bunnygirl around enough to avoid extreme damage and hop in and out of fights with her shield. that and two longswords also build into brutalizer, which is riven essential. merc treads have been usually enough mitigation for riven, and if not then guardian angel has always given me enough. additionally, her shield scales with ad so harder ad items actually make her more survivable.

that and every hexdrinker riven I've seen has fed like a boss

Mrrrfffff.

fiddle really sucks in the new jungle : (

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

Yog-N'yggoth

• HERE COMES DAREDEVIL
  • The Main Character (Really!)
    • Blank
« Reply #996 on: December 02, 2011, 11:23:33 AM »
that and every hexdrinker riven I've seen has fed like a boss

I-I can't help it, it's either doing nothing/feed, or go get kills and die so much!

Also I lag so bad in teamfights.

...Where's my game?

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #997 on: December 02, 2011, 02:05:55 PM »
I've gotten Hexdrinker a few times back when I was toying around with Irelia. It comes in handy. Assuming you're not using it to survive a hit, running back a few feet, then coming right back into the fight with low health still. It usually comes off cooldown if you recall, heal up, do whatever you need to in the item shop, and then head out again.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
« Reply #998 on: December 02, 2011, 04:01:41 PM »
So for those who've been following the Jungle hubbub, here's the latest:

1. They've confirmed that they're going to work on HP scaling on jungle mobs, due to some hilariously stupid things happening with jungle mobs that was making it really really hard for almost any jungler late game (poor Fiddlesticks D:)

2. In an actually rather genius move, Jungle mobs that are not killed will begin "banking" additional gold/XP if not killed.  The result?
-If you step out to gank, when you return, the enemies will have a bit more EXP/GP to make up for the time you lost
-If you want to counterjungle, you can now do it by learning the enemy's routes and stealing their banks
-If you don't have a jungler (low level game, etc etc), going and wasting enemies in the forest once in a while might actually really pay off!

I'm... actually quite pleased!

Speaking of which I also got my first taste of Dominion and am ALSO quite pleased oh god this mode is so crazy.

« Reply #999 on: December 02, 2011, 04:07:10 PM »
Wow that sounds like wow. Riot do good for once?

Also we need new thread...

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #1000 on: December 02, 2011, 04:38:20 PM »
Wow that sounds like wow. Riot do good for once?

Also we need new thread...

Not until 1,000 posts!

Oh, wait... whoops

[matsuri]lock'd[/matsuri]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:02:58 PM by Mami Tomatsuri »