Author Topic: Team Fortress 32  (Read 193434 times)

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
Re: Team Fortress 32
« Reply #990 on: December 27, 2011, 10:52:24 PM »
My gosh, I opened the crates I could with those keys EP gave me, (2 series 27 crates, 1 nice, 1 naughty) and I got a Strange Bushwacka, Strange Sniper Rifle, The Holiday Punch, and Festive Sniper Rifle. Does the game want me to play as a sniper or something? I mean come on, having 3 versions of the Sniper Rifle (which includes the stock one) is :derp:.

EDIT: And to be even better, the main background is a sniper with a Festive Sniper Rifle. Talk about ironic. :V
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:57:10 PM by Agent of the BSoD »
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #991 on: December 27, 2011, 10:58:17 PM »
I'm still waiting for my Strange Sniper trade :V

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #992 on: December 28, 2011, 02:14:56 AM »
My gosh, I opened the crates I could with those keys EP gave me, (2 series 27 crates, 1 nice, 1 naughty) and I got a Strange Bushwacka, Strange Sniper Rifle, The Holiday Punch, and Festive Sniper Rifle. Does the game want me to play as a sniper or something? I mean come on, having 3 versions of the Sniper Rifle (which includes the stock one) is :derp:.

EDIT: And to be even better, the main background is a sniper with a Festive Sniper Rifle. Talk about ironic. :V
Good to know the keys were well put to use. (^-^)

Want to trade that F. Sniper for a F. Stickybomb? (well, after I get back home as I'm out of town for the week :3)
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Freyband

• Mpph! Mmm, mm mmm mph mmm!
« Reply #993 on: December 28, 2011, 02:44:48 AM »
Anyone want any crates? Got a naughty and a nice Im not going to use (I never buy keys) so they may as well go to someone who'll use em. I also went on the server for awhile and it was pretty empty for a long time. Should get a server tracker set up on here so people can see if anyones in while they're here.  :V
Steam - freyband
Xbox Live - Zeroxes
My TF2 Backpack

Agent of the BSoD

• Never forget
« Reply #994 on: December 28, 2011, 03:54:29 AM »
Good to know the keys were well put to use. (^-^)

Want to trade that F. Sniper for a F. Stickybomb? (well, after I get back home as I'm out of town for the week :3)
Eh, I'll keep the Rifle, I'm better with it than a demoman anyway. :V

Anyone want any crates? Got a naughty and a nice Im not going to use (I never buy keys) so they may as well go to someone who'll use em. I also went on the server for awhile and it was pretty empty for a long time. Should get a server tracker set up on here so people can see if anyones in while they're here.  :V
Our server is pretty much used for some events, like a weekend meet or stuff. There's never really anybody on it at all other times.

EDIT: So, for the other 2 nice crates, I got The Sandvich Safe and The Stocking Stuffer. :derp:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:06:03 AM by Agent of the BSoD »
TF2 Backpack

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #995 on: December 28, 2011, 04:51:23 AM »
I started playing again after a long time and I feel like I'm out of practice. There also seems to be a ton of items I haven't seen before, and I like the firing sound of the Original. If anyone is interested in trading this is my backpack, though I doubt I have anything worthwhile since I haven't played in a long time.

« Reply #996 on: December 28, 2011, 06:50:50 AM »

I'll take the Naughty Crate.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/YakumoSilver

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

« Reply #997 on: December 28, 2011, 07:02:21 AM »
Sure! I'll liberate any crates that people don't want or need.

Eh, I'll keep the Rifle, I'm better with it than a demoman anyway. :V
:Sniper Brofist: I unboxed a Festive Rifle a couple days ago, myself. It might not ever get used (as I love my Strange Rifle) but I like it as part of the collection. If only it was a Strange Festive...

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #998 on: December 28, 2011, 07:24:00 AM »
I'm still waiting for my Strange Sniper trade :V
Message me sometime  :V
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Agent of the BSoD

• Never forget
« Reply #999 on: December 28, 2011, 08:51:13 AM »
[attach=1]
It was pretty hilarious when they signed in. :getdown: (think I was the only other person on the server who understood their name) Wonder if they're on MotK, cause I have no idea who this person is. :\
TF2 Backpack

InfernalExuro

• Totally not dead, I swear.
  • I lied. Totally dead.
« Reply #1000 on: December 28, 2011, 09:18:27 AM »
Traded in my Napper's to a good home. Now I've got a Brigade Helm with Ghosts. :V

On the topic of trading, that Spy-cicle is still going to Gpop, and I now have a Wrap Assassin, Holiday Punch, and Festive Wrench up for trade. Most interested in getting rid of the wrench really, and the excess weapons on Page 6 are beginning to creep over to other pages so feel free to throw out those offers for weapons you need.
Steam | NNID: InfernalExuro | 3DS FC: [whoops my 3ds died] | FFXIV: Violet Nolansson [Gilgamesh]

« Reply #1001 on: December 28, 2011, 09:48:33 AM »
I'm interested in the Wrap Assassin. Although, I'm not sure if I have anything that you would be interested in trading for it.. I already have a Festive Wrench, and the Holiday Punch is kinda... dumb.  :V

Also, I guess it's time to start a new thread, eh?

« Reply #1002 on: December 28, 2011, 10:33:56 AM »
It is, yeah.

POWERS OF TWO

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM