Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 103255 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #780 on: July 07, 2012, 10:36:55 PM »
Back, catching up.

Bardiche

« Reply #781 on: July 07, 2012, 10:45:10 PM »
3 hours on the clock to read Shadoweh, although at this stage I'm not sure if my opinion will matter much since a (vocal) majority wants her dead and shit. In any case I will read her and produce results within the hour (hopefully but Shadi is :words:).

If you're going to twist it this way, every scum case ever made is invalid because the player could just be having an off day!

... Suppose you have me there.

And for Bard, the rest of your questions in that post you'll see I've already answered if you actually read any of my posts.
Which you clearly haven't. 

Are you seriously pulling this card on me after I just subbed in.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #782 on: July 07, 2012, 10:53:44 PM »
Are you seriously pulling this card on me after I just subbed in.
You said you read over me before writing the posts where you said that.

Power is about to go out on my side due to storm. Might not be here for deadline.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Bardiche

« Reply #783 on: July 07, 2012, 10:56:59 PM »
Disagree vehemently with claiming fake roles. Townies should never lie unless you have a blatantly anti-Town role. Yes, I feel massively trolled to slot into a lying player's slot. I will have :words: for Rawr in the post-game given the QT contents. No, Rawr, claiming masons is not a lulz fun xD idea and I want to bash HW's head in for going along with it.

So. Shadi. I haven't read the case on her so I'm just doing an ISO from which I dilute what she's all said, and unless someone can sum up why she's scummy quickly I'm not sure I will have time to check all the information.

Note to self:
- Response to LSD's gambit should be noted.

Cut by Conq. >: And yet I didn't find those answers I was looking for why else would I ask.

Conqueror

« Reply #784 on: July 07, 2012, 11:00:03 PM »
False alarm; tree fell over but missed the house and power seems fine now though it's flickering etc. :v

@Bard: -.-
I'm pretty sure huhwhat asked me the same questions you did.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #785 on: July 07, 2012, 11:07:28 PM »
So. Shadi. I haven't read the case on her so I'm just doing an ISO from which I dilute what she's all said, and unless someone can sum up why she's scummy quickly I'm not sure I will have time to check all the information.
Here's Kilga's summary of her D1 scumminess. It came before D2 got going much so it doesn't include that, though.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #786 on: July 07, 2012, 11:16:09 PM »
I'm wondering why -Conq- doesn't want to hammer seeing as he's quite convinced I'm a terrible scumbag. Throwing the onus on Bard is :/

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #787 on: July 07, 2012, 11:17:23 PM »
Bard: #439, #669
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #788 on: July 07, 2012, 11:17:42 PM »
Votecount

Conqueror (3): huh what, Bardiche
huh what (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (1): Shadoweh
Kilgamayan (0):
Shadoweh (5): Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, Kilgamayan, BT, Affinity
Serela (0):
Affinity (1): ActionDan
Bardiche (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Conqueror, NekoNekoRex

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Shadoweh is at L-1

You have ~2.75 hours remaining.

Bardiche

« Reply #789 on: July 07, 2012, 11:18:49 PM »
Shadi stuff then:

Largely dislike the false dichotomy pushed there where either Serela "has no opinions and is scum" or "finds everyone scummy and is Town"; Serela not having opinions is not exclusive to a Scum!Serela. Feel better about the accusation that Serela'd lie low as Scum but generally don't remember past games well enough to know if that accusation is backed by past evidence. Obviously not a lot of time to go read Serela past games for this. Still dislike the false dichotomy there, though.

The vote for BT here is untelegraphed and without case, and her whole day hasn't featured much of a push. While I hate Meta arguments I am used to Shadoweh having a somewhat more central presence so I'm ?_? at this, which means that it raises my hackles and rustles my jimmies. No, not that Jimmy.

The end of day shenanigans features Shadoweh jumping from wagon to wagon and then ultimately spurring on an Omba magic wagon... or something. The last few posts are a flurry of flailing of some flavour, although I don't get why Shadoweh would flail since normally she's pretty composed. I'm not so sure what to think of it but I can't compromise a Town!Shadoweh with a Clueless!Shadoweh. Better the idea that Scum!Shadoweh has no reads and thus flipflops around and votes untelegraphed.

Disagree with the reasoning that Shadoweh responded uncharacteristically in not calling LSD Scum, her thought process is pretty clear to me; She claimed Scum, makes no sense for Scum to claim Cop on a claimed Vanilla and go 1-for-1. Any arguments to the contrary need to be raised, I'm not seeing that. I do dislike how Shadoweh then proceeds to do nothing vaguely connected to Scum Hunting except from NK speculation (ymmv), but I am very pleased to see a gigantic spur of effort to get people to look in other directions and do stuff besides condemn Shadoweh.

Cut by cases on Shadoweh. Holy shit you're right. That's. Let me mull over for a bit. Getting this out there.

Bardiche

« Reply #790 on: July 07, 2012, 11:19:03 PM »
Bard: #439, #669

Reading these now fyi.

Conqueror

« Reply #791 on: July 07, 2012, 11:19:17 PM »
I'm wondering why -Conq- doesn't want to hammer seeing as he's quite convinced I'm a terrible scumbag. Throwing the onus on Bard is :/
Bard still has stuff to say. Cutting him off would be rude; we're not in a hurry here.

Bardiche

« Reply #792 on: July 07, 2012, 11:27:57 PM »
Yeah, okay, what Kilga says rings true in my heart. I admit to constantly convincing myself she's Town since I tend to run to Shadoweh whenever I despair over anything and fuck I'm letting my personal feelings get in the way. (No, I'm not talking ♥, I'm talking more like ^_^)

Yeah. False dichotomy + lack of any cases D1 + flip-flopping + really, really non-Shadoweh behaviour in being nowhere near trying to control the Day and be Town's captain is enough for me. This is independent of the reaction to LSD's gambit which I disagree on as her having a totally un-Shadoweh reaction, the logic there seems pretty valid and true.

Ugh. Yeah. I'll back a Shadoweh lynch. Anyone else need anything to say or want to seize the hammer, because I am ready to hammer.

If we're magically swinging off Shadoweh I'd want to vote Conqueror but I admit to not being done reading everyone.

From what I read so far of D1 again I like Kilga; Vaguely dislike LSD for claiming Governor near End of Day 1 and then Cop at Start of Day 2 while being roleblocked and I hate lying Town, need a much closer read to decide if she's actually scummy (the behaviour seems pretty Town!LSD-like though); Don't like ActionDan for voting Affinity and promising content but then not delivering, twitterposts rub me wrong because they're more inquisition and less pronouncing; Getting This Out There Again.

Bardiche

« Reply #793 on: July 07, 2012, 11:29:32 PM »
EBWOP I like Kilga because the case on Shadoweh seems fair and the way he handled the LSD EarlyDay1 situation seems fair and reasonable. I admit Kilga's also one of those people I automagically dunk in my Town basket until options slim down.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #794 on: July 07, 2012, 11:33:17 PM »
Voicing fine-ness with Bard hammering
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

« Reply #795 on: July 07, 2012, 11:34:01 PM »
Can I hammer instead?
I've been waiting all day.  :V

Shadoweh

« Reply #796 on: July 07, 2012, 11:36:23 PM »
You can talk after the hammer, though it seems Dormio is here so you'd have to talk really fast. Unfortunately you can't steer the day when someone else steals the steering wheel. I don't have it in me to shake this much off. I am not a cat and don't have their magic. I still ^_^ you though.

So tempting to cut you both with a self-hammer.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #797 on: July 07, 2012, 11:37:46 PM »
Weep woop out for dinnertime whoever wants to can go ahead
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #798 on: July 07, 2012, 11:37:54 PM »
So tempting to cut you both with a self-hammer.
##Unvote
##Vote: Shadoweh (L-0)
8)

Bardiche

« Reply #799 on: July 07, 2012, 11:38:31 PM »
Also, would still lynch HW over claiming Scum. I've been too considerate of PX claiming Scum (and actually being Scum) to really want to permit a refuge in audacity. Will re-read him once I've calmed down about that because right now I can only see Scum in everything he does, but that's confirmation bias speaking. Won't be sad to see a quicklynch on him though.

Cut by Conq.

Cut by Shadoweh. Don't self-hammer what are you a PX.

Cuts everywhere.

Cut by Huh Whatty. Fuck you even more.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #800 on: July 07, 2012, 11:39:12 PM »
rofl

Conqueror

« Reply #801 on: July 07, 2012, 11:40:02 PM »
What a lamer.
##Vote: Shadoweh
Gotta make all the wagons as big as possible.

Shadoweh

« Reply #802 on: July 07, 2012, 11:40:41 PM »
Somehow I thought you were already voting me. >.>
You've already got my last reads. Good luck townies. I feel a little better after these last few exchanges. Maybe town can pull it back together after all. Don't let the drugs get you down. ^_^/

« Reply #803 on: July 07, 2012, 11:41:32 PM »
Also, would still lynch HW over claiming Scum. I've been too considerate of PX claiming Scum (and actually being Scum) to really want to permit a refuge in audacity.
bard do you think that your playerslot is scum because rawr self-voted during the rvs?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #804 on: July 07, 2012, 11:43:26 PM »
I like how all the lynches so far have had more votes then actually needed to lynch the person.

« Reply #805 on: July 07, 2012, 11:44:16 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote Serela

Bardiche

« Reply #806 on: July 07, 2012, 11:45:28 PM »
bard do you think that your playerslot is scum because rawr self-voted during the rvs?

I think Rawr is an idiot. :WORDS: are required in the post-game.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #807 on: July 07, 2012, 11:46:24 PM »
##Vote: Shadoweh

Fuck yeah it's time
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Bardiche

« Reply #808 on: July 07, 2012, 11:58:32 PM »
##HUG: Shadoweh, ;_;

Bardiche

« Reply #809 on: July 07, 2012, 11:58:53 PM »
no that does nothing