Author Topic: Ayakashi Ghost Guild Topic Resurrection?  (Read 12361 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Ayakashi Ghost Guild Topic Resurrection?
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2014, 12:38:54 AM »
Ranking rewards are really hard ingeneral, much less for people who havent been around for several months.  Holly is a pretty good goal for now, so good luck!

Gonna see how far I've come and figure out how well I can do without items since I'm still not ready for ranking attempts i'm pretty sure.

Wonder how far I can scrape my way to?

So far at 20, holly is definitely on sight.

Gonna be OP OP.

Edit: 30 cybear bested. Also, rolled a LEGEND MAGATAMA and...my first actual 5*, SPRING BREEZE.

She's even phantom. The only 'downside' is she's defensive, which is still fine.

Relatedly, is there any documentation on if transmigratable units keep their limit break during transmigration?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 05:48:20 AM by Chaore »

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2014, 07:23:15 AM »
In early levels, it is faster if you would find & attack Cybear with near-minimum spirit cost, so that less spirit is forcibly consumed. Then check the ATK Spirit you consumed to know how many minutes you have to wait before you find & confidently defeat the next-level Cybear.

On higher levels, or levels where you make use of all your spirits before you defeat Cybear, you'll most likely make use of the Cybear's "duration before it escapes" for natural spirit regeneration to be able to attack it again. Just don't forget to set an alarm or something so it does not escape. (preferably 8-15 minutes before it escapes)

Holly is obtainable at Lv70, which on previous Solo Conquests w/o LimitBreak the 3rd daemon was obtainable only at Lv80. 'Should be easier to obtain, methinks. They have increased the boss's overall HP for all levels though, so that might pose some difficulty for newcomers & veterans alike. Be mindful of the boss's HP spikes where the reward is the daemon him/herself.

Community Spreadsheet for a comprehensive list of levels & their HPs & rewards over here.

Edit: 30 cybear bested. Also, rolled a LEGEND MAGATAMA and...my first actual 5*, SPRING BREEZE.
[?]
Relatedly, is there any documentation on if transmigratable units keep their limit break during transmigration?
Oh gahd Spring Breeze <3, I haet you now--! ;w;
She's a really great Phantom DEF team, since you don't worry about the offensive team having daemons of different colors/origins.

Coincidentally, I just run through a wiki blog entry concerning limit-broken transmigrations.
Short answer: Yes, they get to keep it. >w<
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 07:43:29 AM by Lloyd Dunamis »
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2014, 05:14:18 PM »
Oh gahd Spring Breeze <3, I haet you now--! ;w;
She's a really great Phantom DEF team, since you don't worry about the offensive team having daemons of different colors/origins.

Coincidentally, I just run through a wiki blog entry concerning limit-broken transmigrations.
Short answer: Yes, they get to keep it. >w<

Yeah, her skill looks amazing. I mean really I'm not complaining, I just find attack>defense in this game so far.

Also that's -very- useful for 4* to 5* cards then, I should probably dump my 4* da liu into medea and maybe consider seeing if I can hold off on her till I get a few more...