Author Topic: Flandre Tale - A Whole New World  (Read 78080 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Flandre Tale - A Whole New World
« on: May 03, 2017, 02:02:38 PM »
(This is my first time ever on making a Quest, and as such it will likely be rather unrefined to say, so you players and/or will be the ones to judge whenether it's just raw coal or a brute gem, i apologize in advance if the OP is too long ask.)

Flandre Tale - A Whole New World

>Well here we have you, Flandre Scarlet, asleep at your good old bed on your good old room that you are so familiar with, well... maybe too familiar with, the only places that you are allowed to go to are the areas on the Basement Level of the so-called Scarlet Devil Mansion, the level where your room is at, but why ?

>Well let's just say you are a bit too volatile... well... that's a understatement, you are very very volatile, and that is due to being a vampire, vampires have incredible physical capability and great magical prowess, but yours are considerably above even those standards, so much that it is also very very tough to finely control such potential, and that was very clear on [bb]that[/bb] incident... let's not dwelve into that... fortunately you have been making progress upon achieving that control due to much muuuuuch time spent training, along with the help of the other residents of the Mansion.

And those would be:

>Your Big Sister, Remilia Scarlet, known as the Scarlet Devil for... some reason you didn't want to bother understanding, she always had a thing for standing out as much as she could, and yeah, the Mansion was renamed to fit the "Devil" part, although she is refined and keeps an cool head most of the time, you and Sakuya have seen some... intriguing actions of her while she was alone, or at least thought so.

>The Chief Maid Sakuya Izayoi, she is a top-notch human worker among here, she can do almost anything... quite literally, cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, tailoring, combat, you name it, she has an influence on every single one of those tasks in varying degrees, she is also a sort of a foster big sister for you due to how well you two get along, even though you are probably about 26 times older than her... oh well.

>The... uh... Head Librarian ? You aren't sure whenether to call her that when most of the actual librarian work is done by her assistant Koakuma, but Patchouli Knowledge is the Mansion's resident magician, and a very good one at that, the time she doesn't spend organizing books is spent on reading them, and that is a LOT of time, unfortunately her magical prowess is inversely proportional to her physical prowess, hence her body is very frail, although that isn't much of an issue to her since she doesn't like having to leave the books anyways.

>Then we have Patchouli's Assistant Koakuma, she is an actual devil from this place called Makai and is the one responsible for making the flow of books from Patchouli's to the immense bookshelves and vice-versa stable, a pretty friendly person, albeit a bit unsure ? She is also very pretty, something that she told you is due to her species, and is the one that supplies you with books to pass the time and helps you understand the obscure words you sometimes run into.

>The Gatekeeper Hong Meiling, she is a really tall woman that is as friendly as she is fit, she is virtually the opposite of Patchy, although her magic isn't really developed, her body is really athletic and well-developed, however due to her daily trainings, it isn't uncommon for her to snooze on her watches, something that Sakuya promptly punishes her for with an icy bucket from the lake, she usually stops by your room to help you train your concentration.

>And last but not least, the many MANY fairy maids that Sakuya herself disciplines, their performance is surprisingly good considering that even Remilia herself was skeptical about such idea at first, but after they proved their worth thing went for the better, they do cause an occasional issue here and there, but are overall capable workers and can act as a second line of defense in case Meiling can't stop an intruder."

>But enough of this, too much time has passed, you are already lazily waking up...

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Flandre Tale - A Whole New World
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 02:32:20 PM »
//And the new quests don't stop coming... Ugh, this is getting tough!

//i was wondering when you were going to start your own Quest :3

> Take our time to get up lazily. Stretch as necessary.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 03:36:44 PM »
//And the new quests don't stop coming... Ugh, this is getting tough!

//i was wondering when you were going to start your own Quest :3

> Take our time to get up lazily. Stretch as necessary.

>You lazily stretch out your arms and take your time, you are still a bit sleepy, but nothing some breakfast can't solve, another day starts !

//Yep... it took a while...

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 03:44:33 PM »
> How shiny are our wings?
> Push one of them and have it hit gently other to make a jingle.
> Look around and examine our room.
> Examine ourselves. What are we dressing?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 03:46:15 PM »
(This is my first time ever on making a Quest, and as such it will likely be rather unrefined to say, so you players and/or will be the ones to judge whenether it's just raw coal or a brute gem, i apologize in advance if the OP is too long ask.)
//You can't be any worse than me lol you'll be fine

//Not sure if I can handle being in this quest in addition to Dai Quest and the two I'm running (badly) but I guess I'll try

>Are our wings real or fake? Did they always look like that?
>Inventory
>Quests
>Look around
>What is a typical breakfast like for us?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 03:47:26 PM »
//I'll uh, try to get into this later if things happen. Would still need to read, so don't think I'm ignoring it!

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 04:41:07 PM »
> How shiny are our wings?
> Push one of them and have it hit gently other to make a jingle.
> Look around and examine our room.
> Examine ourselves. What are we dressing?

>It depends on the light that enters in contact with the gems.
>You do so, the gems jiggle a bit, it's rather fun to do so.
>You look around, yep, your room, a wardrobe, a box for the toys and a mirror to your left, to your right are your desk and chair, two bookshelves, one full and the other half full, and one nightstand on each side of your bed, each having  one of those "magical light bulbs" the Mansion recently bought, the walls are colored blue.
>You are wearing just a simple set of red-striped pajamas, nothing fancy.

//You can't be any worse than me lol you'll be fine

//Not sure if I can handle being in this quest in addition to Dai Quest and the two I'm running (badly) but I guess I'll try

>Are our wings real or fake? Did they always look like that?
>Inventory
>Quests
>Look around
>What is a typical breakfast like for us?

//Don' be like that...

>Well of course they are real ! The thing is, those gems aren't reeeeeally gems, acoording to Patchy they are some sort of "pseudo-gems" that replicate most of the traits of the real ones, and they can be used to focus your magic on them and to release a burst of colorful magic that then turns into colorful danmaku in the air, hence how you can perform your spellcard 'Forbidden Barrage "Starbow Break"'.
>You have... just your pajamas, oh wait, there is an coin here on the right pocket ! Lucky ! You got 100?.
>Today you think you were supposed to take an test at the library to see how well have you progressed.
>Well back in the day it would have likely been something that included human meat, you would consume that at least once a day, but now you managed to suppress that instinct *juuuust* enough so that a small glass of blood along with some juice and an sandwich of varying types are what you need to get the day going without any issues.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 04:57:22 PM »
> Get up.
> And of course! Check usual chest growth!
> How messy we usually are?
> Search for our usual clothes, or something more light. Whatever we choose.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 05:09:33 PM »
> Get up.
> And of course! Check usual chest growth!
> How messy we usually are?
> Search for our usual clothes, or something more light. Whatever we choose.

>You get up, then check for an increase on bust size, and unsurprisingly you are still almost flat, since vampires age and grow extremely slowly without any acceleration processes.
>You are a tad messy, mainly due to not caring one bit about that, but Sakuya has been pushing you to be more graceful, so you improved some.
>You head to your wardrobe and open it.
>There's your usual set, the good old red skirt and vest, and the pink shirt, three of those sets are here, there also an blue version of that same attire, with light blue vest and skirt instead, with two sets of those, along with an pink formal dress that you only really use for special occasions (And forcefully on those, sis herself comes to make do it), other than that nothing else, you should expand your options... underwear is located on the lower drawers of the wardrobe, what will you take ?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 05:14:48 PM »
> Take the blue ones! Let's try to be different!
> Search for underwear.
> Relations besides the ones of the mansion.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 05:17:03 PM »
>recall the mechanics of our ability
>how much control do we have over it
>have we ever accidentally killed "broken" anyone that isn't a fairy?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 05:18:00 PM »
// edit

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 05:37:19 PM »
> Take the blue ones! Let's try to be different!
> Search for underwear.
> Relations besides the ones of the mansion.
>You take one blue set along with a piece of underwear.
>Well... there is that human shrine maiden that's really strong, and that beat you up, Raymoo ? Reimoo ? Reimu ? Yeah Reimu ! You never saw an human other than Sakuya be so strong.
>Then we have Miss Marisa ! She faced you in battle too before when you were causing a racket, both of you were tired, but she won in the end, she isn't as strong as that shrine maiden, but you see her usually going around the library borrowing books, something that makes Patchy really mad, but she sometimes stops that to tell you about her adventures on other incidents that she worked on and her experiments, and about how the outside looks like, which leaves you amazed, it's not long before Koakuma or Sakuya finds her since she gets worked up and keeps going and loses track of time, but both of them seem to turn an blind eye because of how that entertains you, which makes Patchy all the more upset.

>recall the mechanics of our ability
>how much control do we have over it
>have we ever accidentally killed "broken" anyone that isn't a fairy?

>Which ability ? Because you have quite a few of those.
>Well... those some years ago were too much to count, because you could even hug them or shoot them with some danmaku and they would fall to the ground dead before dissipating into some shiny substance that dissipates further, you were told that's the magical essence that composes their bodies, that made them terrified of you before.
>Now you can properly hug an fairy maid and you refuse to use danmaku on them, although you suppose that now they would be able to survive with some bleedings... that made them get closer to you and some even have physical contact with you.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 05:43:19 PM »
> In-depth description of relation with Remilia.
> Take off our pajamas and start dressing with our outfit.
> Oh! And don't forget about our hat!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 06:00:15 PM »
>Which ability ? Because you have quite a few of those.
>The one that makes things go Kyuu~!

>Retrieve arms from gems

>Where are our spellcards?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2017, 06:16:16 PM »
> In-depth description of relation with Remilia.
> Take off our pajamas and start dressing with our outfit.
> Oh! And don't forget about our hat!

>You and Remmy have an quite odd but healthy relationship, she won't openly show you affection during most of the time, but sometimes she comes to your room to check up on you, and you manage to fake being asleep, she proceeds to caress you hair carefully, and will call you "Flan" or "little sis" rather than Flandre or "my heir and younger sister", she also has spent an unusually high amount of time reading books about "magic seals and magical funnels", to which Koakuma replied secretly to you "It's all for your sake.", and that really surprised you, since you know very well she is avert to reading itself.
>You proceed to dress up, but during the middle of the process you hear someone knock on the door, your hat is also besides the door on a small hook to hang it on conveniently.

>The one that makes things go Kyuu~!

>Retrieve arms from gems

>Where are our spellcards?

>Oh that one... you would rather not think about that one... too many mistakes happened due to that...
>You retrieve one from each of them, making you able to multitask about 16 things at once !
>On the nightstand to the left of the bed.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 06:24:42 PM »
> "Dressing~!"
> Keep dressing up.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2017, 06:40:59 PM »
> "Dressing~!"
> Keep dressing up.

>You finish dressing up.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 07:11:01 PM »
>Our history with Laevateinn.
>Where is it anyway?
>Do we always take our spellcards when leaving the room?
>Grab our Hat of Adorable DoomTM and answer the door.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 07:30:33 PM »
>Our history with Laevateinn.
>Where is it anyway?
>Do we always take our spellcards when leaving the room?
>Grab our Hat of Adorable DoomTM and answer the door.
>You dunno much about Laevateinn, all you know is that it was father's wand and that it's made of some mysterious material and that he gave it to you on your goodbyes, it's easily mistaken for an clock hand.

>Laevateinn is with the Spellcards on the Nightstand too.

>Nah, why would you ? You can't go outside, no one here is willing to battle with danmaku, and they would damage the surroundings, just that attempt to escape the basement back then when you ran into Marisa and Reimu cost Remmy a lot in repairs...

>You head up and put on your hat, then answer the door.
>There lies an very familiar fairy maid, you know very well who she is, she has a tray with an sandwich, along with the glasses of blood and juice.
>"Uhm... good morning Miss Flandre, here is your breakfast, may i set it on the desk please ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 07:37:24 PM »
>"Oh, good morning Miss..."
>OhGodWhatWasHerNameAgain!?

>What do we remember of our parents?
>Did Father give Remi her really cool super awesome stabby-spear too?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2017, 07:52:36 PM »
>Do we know who prepares our meals?
>What is our opinion of humans that aren't Reimu or Marisa or Sakkyun?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2017, 08:00:02 PM »
>"Oh, good morning Miss..."
>OhGodWhatWasHerNameAgain!?

>What do we remember of our parents?
>Did Father give Remi her really cool super awesome stabby-spear too?

>Her name is Erin.

>Mama Anna and Father Julius... you don't wanna think too much about them... or else... l-let's go on.

>No, Remmy got the idea about an book about norse mythology that Patchy told her about (as if sis was going to read all of it...), apparently this "Odin" guy was a really powerful warrior, and had an spear called "Gungnir" that was just as powerful that could pierce almost all kinds of armor, she got excited and went on to work for weeks until she managed to make an proper spellcard with that idea that could be executed easily.

>Do we know who prepares our meals?
>What is our opinion of humans that aren't Reimu or Marisa or Sakkyun?

>Nope, you are pretty sure Sakuya did the old ones, but now these new ones are more simple, so the fairy maids are also able to prepare them.

>You don't really think much about it, from your knowledge humans aren't anything extraordinary in magic or strength or agility or speed, yet seeing Sakkyun and those other two sparked an bit of expectation of finding more humans like those... how exciting !

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2017, 08:06:05 PM »
>Erin, huh? So is she the doctor of the fairy maids? Where's that other fairy with the rabbit-like hair, Raisin, and that royal fairy, Koala

>"...Erin! And yes!"
>Nod

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2017, 08:13:11 PM »
>Erin, huh? So is she the doctor of the fairy maids? Where's that other fairy with the rabbit-like hair, Raisin, and that royal fairy, Koala

>"...Erin! And yes!"
>Nod

>"What ? It's not like you can't have the same name as someone else, they don't have an monopoly on it." Erin pouts.

>The fairy nods.
>"R-Right ! Would you please allow me space to pass Miss Flandre ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2017, 08:15:32 PM »
>Allow Discount Eirin Erin to enter.

>Examine Erin
>History of our relationship with Erin.
>Do we know how she ranks in the fairy maids? Do they even have a ranking system?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 08:17:37 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2017, 08:17:47 PM »
//edit

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2017, 08:32:10 PM »
> "Sure!"
> Do we have any other remarkable fairy friend?
> What levels of 'mature knowledge' do we have?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2017, 08:41:05 PM »
>Allow Discount Eirin Erin to enter.

>Examine Erin
>History of our relationship with Erin.
>Do we know how she ranks in the fairy maids? Do they even have a ranking system?

>You make room for her to pass.
>"Thanks."
>She proceeds to carefully walk towards the desk and set the tray there.

>Erin is about as tall as you are, maybe a bit less ? Her wings are blue with an ocean wave design of sort, as if they were waves about to collapse on a beach, she has a cyan hair along with blue eyes, her body seems to be on the slimmer side.

>She was one of the first to start having physical contact with you, Sakkyun must have noticed so since she has been the one attending you more often.

>Not that you are aware of, they are however separate by their primary proficiencies. Erin here  is more tiltes towards the combat force, because she has the ability of aquamancy.

> "Sure!"
> Do we have any other remarkable fairy friend?
> What levels of 'mature knowledge' do we have?

>Not exactly, at least for now, Erin was the only one maintaining constant physical contact with you, to the point you let her touch your gems.

>...mature knowledge ? As in things adults do ? Uh... you dunno... you suppose that would be administrating the Mansion, right ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2017, 08:45:56 PM »
>"Sakuya, what's sex?"
//*shot*

>So we consider her a good friend?
>What does it feel like to have our gems touched?