Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 143398 times)

Re: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary
« Reply #840 on: October 15, 2018, 11:32:40 PM »
Soo~ooo?

Any rumors on what's following the re-run?  Or are things going to take about a week off before kicking of the next Halloween event?

No idea Generally unsure what's coming up, given that our "Clairvoyance EX" has been knocked down a few notches. Since they're deciding to mess with the schedule, and nothing has been announced yet, all we can assume that in theory the next Halloween event should be soon, and a missing Jalter banner should show up "eventually" but we don't know what milestone or holiday that might get tied to anymore.

There should have probably been a super/great success rate up somewhere or other. So that's a thing that also might potentially be coming, or might not.

Edit: Apparently the 4M Jalter thing has been announced, but it's not in either the game news or on the official site yet. So that's nice. Edited to reflect such
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 11:45:49 PM by Rei Scarlette »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #841 on: October 16, 2018, 02:54:34 AM »
I actually remember hearing something about the Halloween event coming in right on the heels of the rerun. I could be wrong though, but that's the assumption I've been running under so far.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

« Reply #842 on: October 19, 2018, 03:04:20 AM »
Threw 10 tickets at Jalter banner, didn't get any gold servants. At least I still have 250 gold embers left for Liz Brave after ascending all those servants with strengthening quests. :V

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #843 on: October 19, 2018, 04:56:03 AM »
Shoot, only got my Pink Mech Eli to np4 from the rerun, fell short by 2 missions. Oh well, we onis now :V
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #844 on: October 25, 2018, 03:30:09 PM »
My first ticket pull landed me a Vlad lancer and I got a second one in my 10-pull.

He's no Cleo, but I'm satisfied.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #845 on: October 25, 2018, 05:22:56 PM »
Got Vlad Lancer form a ticket.  Haven't done a 10-pull yet.

Is there a reason for increasing the appearance rate of certain enemies via the Shop CE's?

« Reply #846 on: October 25, 2018, 05:28:43 PM »
Got Vlad Lancer form a ticket.  Haven't done a 10-pull yet.

Is there a reason for increasing the appearance rate of certain enemies via the Shop CE's?
More enemies, more drops. :V

Edit: 10 tickets to try get some event CE, only one 3 star event CE. :ohdear:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 05:58:35 PM by ditt93 »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #847 on: October 25, 2018, 08:42:08 PM »
If you've played the Garden of Order event, it's the same concept as the CEs there.

My ten-roll got me absolutely nothing of worth.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #848 on: October 25, 2018, 09:58:32 PM »
I only started playing about a month and a half ago, but between the previous Halloween event and now this one, it would be really nice if there was, at some point in the Fate franchise, an opportunity for the player character to, like, actually unironically support and indulge Lizard in her fantasies. <_<
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #849 on: October 26, 2018, 06:30:09 AM »
My 10-roll was mostly unimpressive; a 4* Event CE, NP5'd Mephistopheles, but otherwise nothing else of note.

Side-note, only Caster Cu, Bedivere, and Tawara are my only 3* (or lower) servants not NP5'd.

I came in after the GoO event.  So which should I prioritize; Liz's ascension mats or event ce's?

edit-
I just noticed the Event Shop and Mash's Mission Board exchange now have subs.  Curiously, Da Vinci's shop does not (yet).
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 07:03:32 AM by Aya Reiko »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #850 on: October 26, 2018, 10:06:45 AM »
Apparently you should prioritize Liz ascension items, because the Event CEs aren't actually that good at paying for themselves, much less pay for other stuff.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 10:17:14 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #851 on: October 27, 2018, 03:05:40 AM »
Apparently you should prioritize Liz ascension items, because the Event CEs aren't actually that good at paying for themselves, much less pay for other stuff.
I actually heard that Hero Elly's Adventure is pretty good, but at this point I'm just grinding silver to get the CEs needed to make grinding for gold even a little easier.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #852 on: October 27, 2018, 03:36:08 AM »
Meanwhile, on the JP side of things, Sitonai decided to pay Chaldea a visit. And then thaught me about the NP generation glitch I never knew was a thing until now.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #853 on: October 30, 2018, 08:49:18 AM »
What is the best strat for farming?  Snow-Lava-Gate for each specific one?  Or the Pyramid for all at once?

« Reply #854 on: October 30, 2018, 09:11:33 AM »
What is the best strat for farming?  Snow-Lava-Gate for each specific one?  Or the Pyramid for all at once?

If you don't have a bunch of gacha CEs to boost currency, it's probably best to farm the pyramid with a MLB Liz CE so that you can work on all three at once. It's hard to work out exactly when it becomes more efficient to swap over to the individual currency nodes, though.

Personally I'm going to keep doing the pyramid until I'm left with just one type of currency missing, then go wherever that is.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #855 on: November 03, 2018, 07:06:02 AM »
So... What'll follow LizFest Pt.2?  1/2 AP Training Grounds, 1/2 AP Treasure Vaults, or just the 500 day anniversary?

« Reply #856 on: November 03, 2018, 09:25:49 AM »
So... What'll follow LizFest Pt.2?  1/2 AP Training Grounds, 1/2 AP Treasure Vaults, or just the 500 day anniversary?
Hard to tell, the safest choice would be to follow JP, but given how these few events had been shifted around, they might pull a Babylonia into Salomon for thanksgiving or something. :V

Edit: Finally done with Halloween event, threw 30 quartz into Round Table banner, Craft Essences GO :(
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 12:42:12 PM by ditt93 »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #857 on: November 11, 2018, 07:34:33 AM »
Santa Alter returns starting on the 13th.  The event will run for one week, ending on the 20th.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #858 on: November 11, 2018, 07:43:55 AM »
Y'know, I seem to have better luck with servants I generally kinda want but don't really need compared to servants I actually really want and/or need. Got me a Mordred in a couple tickets from today's KotRT banner, who is greatly welcomed mind you, because A. Miyuki Sawashiro, and B. I like swords, severe lopsidedness in my gold roster towards Sabers be damned. :V

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #859 on: November 17, 2018, 04:40:31 AM »
So, there is an Anime NYC convention going on and their FGO panel just announced a variety of QoL updates due out November 18th. We don't get the super awesome back button yet, but we do get the still awesome friend messages. There are a bunch of other things being implemented as well, but since I've been working on my JP account for awhile, I wanted to highlight a few that are really cool. In essence, we are getting a sizable part of the JP UI without the back button and persistent present box.

- The icon display size button will fit more character, CE or exp cards in a row. Going from a 5x3 grid to a possible 7x4 grid is actually a really big deal to minimize scrolling.
- When enhancing with Exp cards, there will be an information column on the right showing how many bronze, silver, and gold embers you currently own and divided by class as well.
- Enhancing will show the exp overflow on the level you reach (for instance, you use this many cards, you will get to level 58 and 40% of the bar).

I haven't used the Select Sort option on JP cuz it's too hasslesome to try to really sort it in Japanese, but I imagine it could be quite good as well.
The special banners for Thanksgiving are the JP 2017 New Years moved up on the EN server by 6 weeks and having Ishtar and Kintoki replaced by Raikou and Shuten. So we get the fun of deciding how much to roll on some coveted limited servants while the game-changing Merlin approaches next month. We won't have the paid SSR roll, so at least that'll shift to January 2019 like it should have been for last year. We'll see how EN handles the New Years stuff with Musashi and her former banner mates.

My EN rolls have been so-so with only Tristan during Camelot and NP2 Nursery Rhyme at the start of the Xmas rerun. My JP rolls... are pretty insane though. 7 SSRs and 17 SRs since I started it in August with Summer Jeanne, Summer BB, Raikou, Abigail, and Erishkigal when they were featured and still plenty of SQ to spare. It is enough of a blessing that I don't want to neglect it, but at the same time, I just don't have the time to treat it with the love it deserves. I had to rush through Babylonia (this early preview of it was fun... and terrifying in quite a few fights plus I used friend Merlins the entire way through as a crutch which we won't have when it starts here) to get in on the JP Xmas rerun. Halloween 3 and Xmas 3 are quite the decent events imo.

By the way, Costco is having the reduced price Apple Gift cards from Nov 16th to the 19th if some people want to get in on that. $100 gift card is now about $80, limit 2.

« Reply #860 on: November 17, 2018, 02:01:56 PM »
My JP rolls... are pretty insane though. 7 SSRs and 17 SRs since I started it in August with Summer Jeanne, Summer BB, Raikou, Abigail, and Erishkigal when they were featured and still plenty of SQ to spare. It is enough of a blessing that I don't want to neglect it, but at the same time, I just don't have the time to treat it with the love it deserves. I had to rush through Babylonia (this early preview of it was fun... and terrifying in quite a few fights plus I used friend Merlins the entire way through as a crutch which we won't have when it starts here) to get in on the JP Xmas rerun. Halloween 3 and Xmas 3 are quite the decent events imo.
That's pretty good, I started JP about a week ago in case something happened to my CN account, only threw 10 tickets at Erishkigal banner and gotten only Saber Diarmuid as the only servant.:V

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #861 on: November 17, 2018, 05:58:36 PM »
My luck dried up in JP, got spooked by Siegfried when wanting to get Eresh.
He is sorry.
NOT!

« Reply #862 on: November 18, 2018, 06:26:16 AM »
Decided to throw out some yolo tickets since Mo-chan is on rate up again. I saw rainbow sparks and my heart almost skipped a beat, but I ended up getting LArtoria instead.

Mordred why won't you come home  :( surely having both lancer versions of your father is enough of a catalyst??

Well, that's not to say I'm not happy about this, I am overjoyed. But Mordred tho...

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #863 on: November 18, 2018, 06:51:23 AM »
It happened.

Guess who showed up in my Gacha...

I think I cashed out any and all luck I had for the rest of the year...

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #864 on: November 20, 2018, 07:52:08 AM »
Went for Mama Raikou with a YOLO 10-roll, got the "mama" I already have instead. :V
Oh well, at least he's NP4 now, currently my highest non-welfare gold NP level now.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 08:02:22 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #865 on: November 21, 2018, 07:37:08 AM »
Any guess on the 4th Santa welfare servant?  I'll take a wild guess and say it'll be Ereshkigal given how 4 is associated with death in Japan.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #866 on: November 21, 2018, 04:04:36 PM »
That would be uncanny given that Eresh was the 3rd xmas limited, though.
If tied to the whole 4=death, then maybe
King Hassanta????

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #867 on: November 21, 2018, 05:13:39 PM »

« Reply #868 on: November 22, 2018, 07:46:52 AM »
The current theory is that the Santas are the female bosses of each Singularity (Alter, Jalter, Altera), so the likely one this year is Medea. Which I don?t mind, because Medea is criminally underused. I just wouldn?t look forward to the following year (not unless they go for the SunTamamo pun).

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #869 on: November 23, 2018, 06:58:16 AM »
The current theory is that the Santas are the female bosses of each Singularity (Alter, Jalter, Altera), so the likely one this year is Medea. Which I don?t mind, because Medea is criminally underused. I just wouldn?t look forward to the following year (not unless they go for the SunTamamo pun).
More accurately, she would be Medea Santa Lily.