Author Topic: Godville  (Read 1673 times)

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
Godville
« on: August 04, 2014, 05:23:59 PM »
12:19 AM A mole popped out of the ground and handed me a note that says, “Create "Border of Existence" guild.”
12:19 AM I feel that I ought to start a movement. Heading off to collect the signatures in support of the new guild - 'Border of Existence'!
Yay! :derp:

Okay, let me tell you what the heck is this. This is Godville - zero player game.
Actually, not quite zero, because you still can affect your character, but only in very limited ways and amounts.
What you do: register in the game, creating your hero; then you watch him doing his stuff while occasionally sending him healing rays or reflex-inducing lightning bolts.
What hero does: goes on quests, beats monsters, which provide him experience and money, slowly builds a temple for you from 1000 golden bricks, and all while constantly writing in his diary - your main source of fun.

Interested? Here's the link for you to try this out. There are also clients for Android and iOS, they must be in respective appstores.

In the meantime, a random exert from my heroine's diary:
19:54 Great One, there is a fine line between not listening and not caring. You seem to walk that line every day.
19:50 Saw a race between a chicken and an egg. The egg came first.
19:50 Finally! Now there is the “Border of Existence” guild in Godville and I'm its first member!
19:50 The Gold Farmer claimed that it had inner beauty despite its gruff appearance. I see what it meant: The case of hiccups and 17 gold coins I found inside were exceedingly beautiful.
19:44 I think I may be omnipresent just like you, Great One. Everywhere I go, there I am!

Aaah, also, the current touhou gods of Godville:
- me
- not me Kazami Yuuka
- not me either Arashi Kurobara (I certainly remember this name consists of two words)
- Cadmas
- Zengar as Tyrannosatan
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 06:17:59 AM by Delfigamer »

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.

Re: Godville
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 03:31:20 PM »
Oh boy! This be funs.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 05:40:41 PM »
So... uh... what is this?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Delfigamer

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 06:53:14 PM »
Zero Player Game with loads of fun.

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 06:05:19 AM »
You might consider making the first post more informative, then. Perhaps including, I dunno, the link to the game?

Might get more people playing that way.

Delfigamer

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 12:59:36 PM »
D: Okay.
Better?

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 09:20:45 PM »

Zengar Zombolt