Author Topic: Ephy baba's Cavern ~ Land of strange danmakufu things  (Read 10876 times)

Ephy baba's Cavern ~ Land of strange danmakufu things
« on: March 01, 2015, 11:21:54 PM »
Hi! It's time to create a little thread for my danmakufu stuff and experiments.

Konngara ~ Incident Causer Mayhem
Download
Video

It was my first ph3 official release, made for RaNGE 12 contest. A simple boss fight against Konngara with an old Shrine Maiden. Normal & Hard mode available.

LettyXLily ~ Contradictory Catastrophe!!
Download
Video

My entry for RaNGE 13 contest. It's a two-bosses fight versus caracers with the opposite of their natural abilities. Normal & Hard mode available with 2 possibles roads, depending of which boss take the more damage on the first spell.

Heroins Pack ~ Main players
Download

Some of my players scripts. You can use them freely for your scripts but please tell me if you uses for full game :)
(Flan and Patchouli's library are not provided)

Koishi ~ Popular Popularity
Download
Video

My entry for RaNGE 14 contest. It's a classic classical Koishi full of uninspired and overused patterns but I hope you 'll enjoy to play it as I enjoy to make it.
You can take pictures with the bomb key. Taking picture deal damage to the boss, turn currents shots into items and give you a short time of invincibility. You don't loose the SpellCard Bonus when you take a picture. However you can take only 6 pictures. Even if you die.

The Strongest ~ Cirno player
Download
Video

I want to make something awesome for the Cirno Day but I'm too lazzy and I just make a simple Cirno Player. With frozen frogs.
(Rumia and the icy Mist Lake are not provided)

Lost Record ~ Ruler of Makai
Download
Video

It's a remake of my old Ex Shinki (if someone remember that) but with all ph3 stuff and knowledge.
FSP issues are almost fixed. Sorry for that.
Hope you like it :)

Night of Yandere ~ Trick or Shoot
Download
Video

My unvalid entry for RaNGE 15: Trick or Shoot. Featuring Satsujin Fuan & Hitori from Lenk64 Nansei. Thanks to her for such amazing characters and musics.

Lunatic Magical Girl (Flan Script)
Download
Video

Someone ask me for my old shitty ExMid Flandre that never be used or released. So I take it and add some very old things I want to remake on ph3. This whole boss was made of old things so it's not has good as I can do. Don't be too nasty with it ;).
Also, I try new style of colors for my shot sheet. It's less flashy and a bit more harmonized.

Lefkada's Heroins Pack II ~ 2nd Player Color Edition
Download

A new version of my Touhou main player pack. This time with their 2nd player color.
New things in this pack:
- Now a Reisen Player
- Youmu is now playable and no longer have her shitty unplayable focused shot.
- Animations are better now and side move are animated.
- Reimu shot pattern change a bit and it's now better.
- Some minor changes on some characters or graphics.

You can use them for anything you want. If you want to use them in a full game, I'll be happy if you tell me :).
I hope you enjoy it.

Touhou Danmaku Arena ~ Eastern Phantasm
Download
Video

A strange crossover between a danmaku and an arena shooter. Made in one night for a contest and finished a few months later. It's not a good game but it's complete.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 07:45:52 PM by Lefkada »

Re: Ephy baba's Cavern ~ Land of strange danmakufu things
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 10:11:49 PM »
No RaNGE contest currently. I can work more seriously on my main script project. I wanted to make an extra-level boss fight with one of the SDM occupant... and I get a Koakuma Phantasm-boss.
Little video preview
For some reason the spells are like Koakuma's spell in Phantasmagoria Trues but the others are not.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 11:36:32 PM »
The ice column amazed me for a moment there. As expected from the little devil her self. You got the theme/feeling in there all right.

TalosMistake

• Master of Aura and Shade
  • I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 12:57:51 AM »
First part of the nonspells remind me of kotori and mitori xD. Otherwise, great script!

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 09:51:56 AM »
I thought the same thing after making the first nonspell xD. But there is only two nonspell like that on the 8 of the boss. Otherwise, thanks :)

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 06:21:24 PM »
Koakuma's looking great so far!  The nonspell's a nice callback to her original pattern, and the spell's looking amazing so far.  I like how it's a good combination of pretty, fair, but still challenging.  Keep up the good work!

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 11:39:23 PM »
All her nonspells are somehow based on her original pattern :D. I hope I can make the other spells as goods as theses.
And today I work on the midboss andI got funny things
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/3/5/6/remiph-4a6a27a.png
Vampire throwing crucifix. That's Gensokyo (and that's actually prettyhard and a wonderful graze and point paradise).
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/a/5/2/remiph2-4a6a297.png
This is what we can get with an incomplet circle of knives in a Border of Wave&Particle spell.

Otherwise I don't know if I make a full stage with boss and midboss or if I only make a midboss and boss. I'm not really good at stage making and I don't want to waste my boss with a boring unfair stage. But a real Phantasm stage isn't a Phantasm stage without a stage part...

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 08:11:28 AM »
A wild Little Devil appears!
I finally made my Koakmua Phantasm boss fight. I hope you enjoy it. It may slightly differ from the video. I had to re balance some things.
https://www.mediafire.com/?r0yd7w0xkd4tkky

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 09:32:40 PM »
...Huh, it's usually Marisa who is broken... Did Reimu get jealous or something?

Trickysticks

• What am I? TRICKYSTEAKS I AM!
  • A stick of the tricky variety.
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 10:26:25 PM »
I've never been more horrified of seemingly-innocent patterns in my life. Excellent job.

I especially like the pumpkins! Fantastic Danmaku Festival reference?

Interested in playing some boss fights I made? Have Danmakufu? Then check out my Danmakufu creations!

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 10:54:43 PM »
Searinox> Yeh! Reimu also wanted to do April Fools. Seriously, I just find this bug just before I see your video. However I need to fix all this blue amulet stuff.

Trickysticks> Exactly. This game made me want to do this phantasm stage. And my actual project. It's a pretty beautiful and funny game. It's one of my main present source of inspiration.

Obviously, this release was just a joke and the true script will come one day =)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 10:57:16 PM by Lefkada »

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2015, 11:32:58 PM »
I have nothing new so I post some ancient players script. I'ts a pack of my Reimu/Marisa/Sanae/Sakuya/Youmu for ph3 before I do custom sprites and shots.
You can use it to play or to upload with your script freely. But tell me if you use them for a full game (and be careful, they uses ZUN's stuff).
Download: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/lefkada/p/lefkadas-heroine-pack/v/v_somethingold
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 03:29:13 PM by Lefkada »

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2015, 03:58:52 PM »
New RaNGE contest, new stuff.
It's a classic classical Koishi full of uninspired and overused patterns but I hope you 'll enjoy to play it as I enjoy to make it.
You can take pictures with the bomb key. Taking picture deal damage to the boss, turn currents shots into items and give you a short time of invincibility. You don't loose the SpellCard Bonus when you take a picture. However you can take only 6 pictures. Even if you die.
Download
Video
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 03:26:20 PM by Lefkada »

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2015, 06:54:53 PM »
Happy Cirno Day everyone! Be a good ⑨ and come here.
No fukin good ultimate Cirno boss but just a classic cute Cirno Player. With real frozen frogs and ice shards.
Download
Video (tested against Lunartic Blue Reimu fukin good script)

I hope you like my little participation for this great day.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 03:25:11 PM by Lefkada »

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2015, 11:00:07 PM »
Im making a ph3 remake of my best boss ever. With tons of effects and lovely fps drops.
Some preview.

Final script comming soon.

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2015, 05:39:08 PM »
And comes the full script.

It's a remake of my old Ex Shinki (if someone remember that) but with all ph3 stuff and knowledge.
You can have fps drop issue when using a bomb (because the bomb code is a mess...) or during the boss fight if you don't have a computer power over 9000. So, sorry for that. But I prefer release this with some lags rather than release absolutly nothing.
Download
Preview Video

Hope you like it and hope someone can do youtube stuff (I can't 'cause Fraps don't like my Shinki since the original version).
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 03:23:49 PM by Lefkada »

TalosMistake

• Master of Aura and Shade
  • I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2015, 09:12:40 AM »
I like Shinki script. Danmaku is interesting and fun.( Last spell is very pretty ) Also, Shinki's wings are fabulous.
Well done Lefkada!

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2015, 10:41:48 AM »
Great effect great pattern great music
Everything is excellent! (especially the wings, those are fantastic!)
except the fraps are -totally- killing me
and the amount of life at last spell...
as well the 1st bgm doesn't repeat...

SuppatenkoMaster

• the Master of all Suppatenkos
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2015, 02:40:05 PM »
 Hey, you danmakus are great! Still need time to watch them all. Make MOAR!

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2015, 02:08:46 AM »
Very nice Shinki script. The effects are beautiful (although they do cause lag for me..) and I love the version of Magical Girl Crusade used for the last spell. Good choice. 👍

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2015, 08:14:25 AM »
Thanks all <3

as well the 1st bgm doesn't repeat..
Oh! I forgot this ><. I never well understand how I can make the music repeat. Sometime it works and sometime it doesn't.

he effects are beautiful (although they do cause lag for me..) and I love the version of Magical Girl Crusade used for the last spell. Good choice. 👍
Sorry for lags.
If I remember, the music is a dBu arrange :)

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2015, 07:33:03 PM »
News!
Prepare to your scariest night with Nansei's yandere scarecrow. Here is my non-entry for RaNGE 15: Trick or Shoot. I'm not really proud of this, espacially afer my Shinki but... it's here.
Download
Video

Thanks to Lenk64 for making so amazing characters and musics and thanks to DLS for RaNGE 15. I hope you enjoy it!

And nothing related to Halloween but finaly, a video of my Shinki:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYkYbhBKLzs
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 07:39:23 PM by Lefkada »

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 09:44:15 AM »
Nothing new but I upload a new version for my Night of Yandere script and myShinki script:

Night of Yandere: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/lefkada/p/night-of-yanderenansei-halloween-nonrange-15
Fixed some visibility issues. Thanks to sparen for this.

Shinki script: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/lefkada/p/lost-record-ruler-of-makai-shinki-boss-fight
Almost fixed hdeadly fps drops. It's now possible to run it above 30 fps during live/record/etc. Thanks to Night of Yandere for finding this bug.

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2016, 11:30:09 PM »
Hi! New old recycled stuff!

Lunatic Magical Girl (Flan Script)
Download
Video

Someone ask me for my old shitty ExMid Flandre that never be used or released. So I take it and add some very old things I want to remake on ph3. This whole boss was made of old things so it's not has good as I can do. Don't be too nasty with it ;). It take the place of the unknow chaotic project in the main post even it's not what I expected. But since the actual mysterious project will not be finished before a loooooong time, I use this place :p.
Also, I try new style of colors for my shot sheet. It's less flashy and a bit more harmonized.

And I plan to update another old thing soon. And release another "secret project that some people already knows" at the same time. See ya o/
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 11:41:17 PM by Lefkada »

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2016, 05:28:03 PM »
Lefkada's Heroins Pack II ~ 2nd Player Color Edition
Download

A new version of my Touhou main player pack. This time with their 2nd player color.
New things in this pack:
- Now a Reisen Player
- Youmu is now playable and no longer have her shitty unplayable focused shot.
- Animations are better now and side move are animated.
- Reimu shot pattern change a bit and it's now better.
- Some minor changes on some characters or graphics.

You can use them for anything you want. If you want to use them in a full game, I'll be happy if you tell me :).
I hope you enjoy it.