Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 22 - A chocolate brand collaborated with this game??  (Read 122840 times)

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Did a YOLO roll, got Kiriko. How does she look on this Yamato Takeru team?

YT/Suzaku (R/L or Awoken)/Kiriko/Chiyome/Belial/YT

Chiyome is so good because she can do a thing with both board changers. Belial is (eventually) going to be on a shorter cd than YT, so while I can use YT to heal Belial can convert Suzaku's board as well.

Or just replace Belial with a second Awoken Suzaku. :V

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
Today i was feeling restless so i decided to yoloroll BOTH in the JP Murakore and in the Shinra Collab REM and set my own limit at 3 rolls each.
JP - "Why am i even doing this? There aren't even the exclusives.... i'm going to get trash...."

- the split second of cosmic perfection when i realize that in JP i main a team with Verdandi/Osiris/Delgado
"OH HELLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  :toot:

Other 2 rolls were Marine Rider (!!) and Cerberus Rider  :D

*switch to NA*

"Wish i could get one of the golds, especially Saiga or Asmodeus...."

*INSERT 1 MINUTE-LONG HYSTERICAL LAUGH*  BV

the other 2 rolls were Kai and Apollo, seems useful enough

Now i just have to resist for 2 weeks the temptation of trying to roll again for Saiga  ::)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Did a YOLO roll, got Kiriko. How does she look on this Yamato Takeru team?

YT/Suzaku (R/L or Awoken)/Kiriko/Chiyome/Belial/YT

Chiyome is so good because she can do a thing with both board changers. Belial is (eventually) going to be on a shorter cd than YT, so while I can use YT to heal Belial can convert Suzaku's board as well.

Or just replace Belial with a second Awoken Suzaku. :V
On paper it looks super legit, I'm not gonna lie.  Kiriko's AS is so good.  Does it max at 9 turns like the Norns' do(since hers is basically a remixed version thereof)?
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Sadly, 10 turns at level 5, like most collaboration mobs. Really weird, since Superman went from 13-9.

Having Awoken Suzaku should bring that down, of course. Eventually.

I went and did legendary seaway and it was unexpectedly easy

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Sadly, 10 turns at level 5, like most collaboration mobs. Really weird, since Superman went from 13-9.

Having Awoken Suzaku should bring that down, of course. Eventually.

It's the same thing as apoc- Light and Hearts?! too op, must lengthen

it makes no logical sense but uh, hey i guess.

I'm sure she'll get buffed with ulti. hopefully ;;

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Apocalypse has the benefit of reducing everyone else's CD by a turn as well.

I thought that the Norns had a 9 turn cd because hearts were mixed with RBG colors, which were traditionally the only colors that were resisted. Apocalypse was 10 (initially even higher!) because L/D and hearts was a winning combination.

Kiriko seems to suffer from that. To make up for the lack of cd reduction, she doesn't have to skill up nearly as far.

Chaore

Apocalypse has the benefit of reducing everyone else's CD by a turn as well.

I thought that the Norns had a 9 turn cd because hearts were mixed with RBG colors, which were traditionally the only colors that were resisted. Apocalypse was 10 (initially even higher!) because L/D and hearts was a winning combination.

Kiriko seems to suffer from that. To make up for the lack of cd reduction, she doesn't have to skill up nearly as far.

yeah, essentially you get either hearts or light/dark or a longer cooldown, Apoc now has a definite benefit for it, but Kiriko is kind of waiting in the wings for next go around.

Her real benefit is frankly being insanely flexible in color and her amazing rcv tbh.

today.jpg

wow what this collab rem doesnt have a single water monster

guess my stones are safe then

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
wow what this collab rem doesnt have a single water monster

guess my stones are safe then
* Jq1790 raises finger to protest thinking that's ridiculous, reviews REM list and puts hand down

Uh...wow, he's right.  I hadn't even noticed.  Only water in the cards is Apollo and Maxius having it for a subatt.  Huh.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
Not the first time it happened, DC Comics had no fire att either.

Chaore

* Jq1790 raises finger to protest thinking that's ridiculous, reviews REM list and puts hand down

Uh...wow, he's right.  I hadn't even noticed.  Only water in the cards is Apollo and Maxius having it for a subatt.  Huh.

Shinrabansho took pity on water.

It decided it didn't need more rem gating.

(and also that it sucked)

MatsuriSakuragi

6 full bars spent, only 50 plus eggs obtained.

Fuck this piece of shit game. Had about twelve rounds that didn't drop one motherfucking plus egg.

Kali +120 -> +170, I guess.

I could have spent those 5 stones on other shit. Like more fat dragons. At least those always drop.

commandercool

• alter cool
6 full bars spent, only 50 plus eggs obtained.

Fuck this piece of shit game. Had about twelve rounds that didn't drop one motherfucking plus egg.

Kali +120 -> +170, I guess.

I could have spent those 5 stones on other shit. Like more fat dragons. At least those always drop.

Daaaamn that's rough. My run was up and down, but it averaged out to decent. 67 eggs for five bars. Much better than last time (and even that was way better than the one you just had).

I dumped all mine in Verdandi, I guess I'm gonna hypermax her next. Why not?
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Chaore

WITNESS ME

Edit:

WITNESS

ME

edibull note: bother me in the morning when i am less drunk and more awake if things are unacceptable
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 06:13:47 AM by Chaore »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
http://pad.gungho.jp/member/150707_skill.html

For Norse Gods, their damage nuke became a cooldown charge-up.

For Laila, Sharon and Wee Jas (both versions), the AS makes orbs on the bottom most row instead of the original position.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_

For Laila, Sharon and Wee Jas (both versions), the AS makes orbs on the bottom most row instead of the original position.

Nice buff to norse but I think we all expected that to happen when they give them awoken ults, so rip I guess.
Still want them to do something about that +HP awakening. >:(

But having all my Andromedas and Gabriel become 6cd heartmakers sounds amazing, that combined with 34k hp and 4k rcv means it's pretty hard to kill the team without binds. This should be pretty fun. :O

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Woo. I knew I max skilled I&I, both Gabriels, U&Y, and Ruka for a reason.

Ruka doing her thing every 5 turns? Holy crow.

great, Sharon was most shitty of their abilitys. that is a good thing, sadly their stat aren't that great

Norse seem great

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
VIC

TO

RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

commandercool

• alter cool
Norse buff: I had been gravitating away from I&I and toward Metatron or even low-level Sun Quans lately, and I'm not sure I care that much about this buff. There are times it will be a lifesaver, for sure, but outside of rare cases on the first few turnss or when racing a countdown attack, my team rarely cares about one turn of cooldown. It's much more important to conserve actives than to have them up slightly faster.

Not to say it's not a good buff though. Seems great on double norse teams, and hopefully it encourages at least a few people to start playing Norse again. I just did another friend list purge this morning and last night, and between inactivity and leader changrs I'm down to two consistent I&I friends AGAIN. This is becoming a monthly thing.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MatsuriSakuragi

A shame their CDs are complete garbage when not max skill, though. This doesn't really make up for that.

A shame their CDs are complete garbage when not max skill, though. This doesn't really make up for that.

"Earth Enhancement" 17 Turns ( 9 Turns at Lv.9 )

"Dark Terror Mist" 17 Turns ( 12 Turns at Lv.6 )

:(

Edible

^ I definitely think Neph's skill needs a shorter cooldown, but in fairness it's a much better ability than pre-buff Norse.  Dark Enhance with a baked-in orb enhance is fantastic.  And the primary issue with Norse is that skilling them up is like pulling all your baby teeth, waiting for your adult teeth to grow in, and then pulling all those.

Speaking of cooldown buffs, I just noticed that max skill Asmodeus is sitting at 10 turns.  Rather high for a 5-color board change; would be nice to see them bring it down to 7 or 8.

Totes gonna use her anyway though!  :toot:  Upcoming mainstay in at least three teams, and makes one of those teams actually usable.

^ I definitely think Neph's skill needs a shorter cooldown, but in fairness it's a much better ability than pre-buff Norse.  Dark Enhance with a baked-in orb enhance is fantastic.  And the primary issue with Norse is that skilling them up is like pulling all your baby teeth, waiting for your adult teeth to grow in, and then pulling all those.

Sure, the enhancer is nice, but only useful if you changed orbs, since double Neph already has 80% chance to skyfall enhanced dark orbs.
Though I never use Neph if I don't change orbs... so...

Speaking of cooldown buffs, I just noticed that max skill Asmodeus is sitting at 10 turns.  Rather high for a 5-color board change; would be nice to see them bring it down to 7 or 8.

Totes gonna use her anyway though!  :toot:  Upcoming mainstay in at least three teams, and makes one of those teams actually usable.

Someone wrote that this seems to be normal for collab pulls  ???

Edible

Though I never use Neph if I don't change orbs... so...

Bingo :V

Someone wrote that this seems to be normal for collab pulls  ???

Asmo is the only five-color collab gold in the game, iirc.  Fat Chocobo is a six-color (with heal baked in), but it's a giveaway.

Chaore

boi i thought you had no money

that situation actually changed a bit before sb2

mind i should not have used it here instead of otterkon but WORTH

I think it's the same thing as Kiriko- hearts addition ontop of dark orbs, while also being a step below Dkali orb number wise.

But yeah, 3 turns more was a bit too high. Both kiriko and Asmo need buffs once Sb2 returns in jp, kinda.

on one hand i actually get a lot of minor mileage out of freyr's nuke

on the other hand

holy shit, norse just got back in the game tbh- but uh, does this mean you're not giving them awoken ultis anytime soon ;;

Wizards getting better orb placement is great though, but the least of their worries tbh

MatsuriSakuragi

That's my concern, yeah. I was hoping Norse would be seeing something better than this soon, but the skill CDs are still a deal breaker for me. Maybe if their skillups were less ass to farm...

Speaking of, we haven't seen anything about new ult Greek 2.0s since the new persephone art. Wonder how they're changing.