~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Etrian Odyssey (+Persona Q) Thread - New EO Games For Everyone!~
(1/55) > >>
Garlyle:
Etrian Odyssey is a fucking amazing first person dungeon crawler RPG series, and if you are clicking this link wondering what the hell it is you have been missing out.  If you have a 3DS go download the demo of Etrian Odyssey IV (or EO Untold, but EO4 is better for newcomers).  Or just listen to how beautiful the music is and then go buy it.

For the rest of us:

Persona Q: Shadows of the Labyrinth, a Persona 3/4 spinoff as built by the Etrian Odyssey team, releases tomorrow in North America.

Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Knight of Fenrir has just released in Japan.

To those who followed EOU2's announcement, there was once three pages of teaser - 2, D, and X.  It turns out the 2 literally was only Etrian Odyssey Untold 2, because...
* Etrian Odyssey X Mystery Dungeon announced
* ETRIAN ODYSSEY V

Long story short it's time for ETRIAN ODYSSEY HYPE
theshirn:
eo5 GET HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
Suwako Moriya:
jfc I still need to get tired of Smash for long enough to beat EOIV I don't have time for EOU2 and EOX and EO5 ;_;
notverycreative:
I'm getting Persona Q for Christmas. EO isn't really my thing, though. Don't hate it. I just don't think I'm hardcore-enough. I'll stick to robbits and IF games.
Serela:
Same here; PQ for christmas. Specifically because I need it for the 10 hour car drive up to grandma's and back XD

Although damn, that's... more EO than I expected!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version