Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 143251 times)

Re: Fate/GUDAGUDA 3: Majin ChocOkita
« Reply #510 on: June 19, 2018, 01:40:39 PM »
Ah I see, now I understand. I didn't realize the difference in how Jack's anti-female bonus applies compared to, say, Nobu again for example. That is interesting. So it works the same way as Rider Kintoki's quick bonus on his NP, which is also a one-turn buff rather than just a single boost baked into the NP. Very good to know.

I tried using your Tesla, Kiro, and for the first time I was able to wipe out the full 6 million damage, so thanks for the suggestion! I had to modify the strategy a little bit as I have no Waver and not many support servants in general, but I managed somehow in the end. Even though I got really unlucky with pulling Tesla cards and the final NP came right at the last moment, it still worked out nicely.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #511 on: June 19, 2018, 03:36:53 PM »
Thanks for the CE leveling help.  Delicious, delicious efficiency.

Edit: Holy crap, I'm pushing 2 million on buster crits with Jalter.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 06:12:30 PM by Edible »

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #512 on: June 20, 2018, 01:05:45 AM »
Prepare your Euryales, Camelot is coming. :V
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #513 on: June 20, 2018, 09:24:21 AM »
I've past 110M DP, so basically I got everything of importance from the raid side of things.

Now, where are the best places to farm for currencies?

Also...

Hit 7th day login bonus and cashed the Summon Ticket in with the event gacha?
? and got booby-zerker.  ( yay! \o/ )

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #514 on: June 20, 2018, 10:12:41 AM »
Currently, 3BP (all currencies), Cave (all currencies), Mountain Trail (Coral), Forest (Brocades), and Hot Springs (Wicker Baskets).

Once Ushi gets nuked, 3BP Ushi (all currencies), Summit (all currencies), Mountain Trail (Coral), Tower (Brocades), and Hot Springs (Wicker Baskets).
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

« Reply #515 on: June 20, 2018, 11:54:27 AM »
Something also worth noting, according to previous drop rate data from the JP version, is that even after Rakshasa difficulty is unlocked Oni should still be slightly more efficient for Corals at the Mountain Trail. (an average of 31 in 14 stacks, compared to 30 in 12 stacks) It doesn't make a HUGE difference, but it could add up over time and more stacks means more benefit from CEs, not to mention it may be easier to clear.

The other currencies all appear to be best at Rakshasa difficulty, so it's just an odd detail that really only applies to Corals at the Mountain Trail.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 11:56:02 AM by Rei Scarlette »

Edible

« Reply #516 on: June 20, 2018, 08:44:33 PM »
A Blatavsky joined the party.  She seems kinda like a budget Waver?

In other news, wondering what they're gonna announce for the anniversary in... 5 days?

« Reply #517 on: June 21, 2018, 02:16:25 AM »
Ushi Gozen is down and now I can finally NP5 and grail Kintoki, just what I've been waiting for this whole time. Just to level 90 for now, I have to consider very carefully who I am going to use the rest of my grails on, but Kintoki is my first and he deserves it.

So that's a strong single-target damage dealer, finally, now if only I could be lucky enough to pull Waver or someone for a good support servant lol but I guess Hans will do in the meantime.

Edit: my boi Kintoki can clear 3BP as the main damage dealer now, it almost brings a tear to my eye knowing I've finally got a servant properly raised to a level of significant strength. Almost. It'll take a little more than that to make me get all emotional though  :derp:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 02:46:58 AM by Rei Scarlette »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #518 on: June 21, 2018, 04:04:43 AM »
asdf I was saving AP for the Rak quests, but it doesn't actually unlock until tomorrow.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #519 on: June 21, 2018, 04:08:13 PM »
Welp, just ran outta quick beans. What's the best quest to grind for those? I'd rather not have to buy them if I can help it.

Edible

« Reply #520 on: June 21, 2018, 06:34:15 PM »
Raikou showed up!

I can officially stop rolling on banners until another 5* assassin comes around.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #521 on: June 22, 2018, 05:26:48 AM »
Crossed the 200M Damage Point line and collected the final Lore, so now I can basically ignore the raids from here on out.
Still need another 600 Baskets to NP5 Goldy though.

But the prices for the other things in the store... YEESH!

Also, Booby-zerker has a ton of lines related to the event in her Profile page.  Anyone know how or when those are unlocked?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 05:28:40 AM by Aya Reiko »

« Reply #522 on: June 22, 2018, 07:46:21 AM »
Crossed the 200M Damage Point line and collected the final Lore, so now I can basically ignore the raids from here on out.
Don't let your BP go to waste, do 300k for bond points, continue 6M but just clear everything except the boss for drops.
Also, Booby-zerker has a ton of lines related to the event in her Profile page.  Anyone know how or when those are unlocked?
After the event.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #523 on: June 22, 2018, 08:26:20 AM »
Welp, just ran outta quick beans. What's the best quest to grind for those? I'd rather not have to buy them if I can help it.
Cave, Forest, and Summit all appear to have equivalent drop rates at Rakshasa level; pick the one you can clear the fastest.

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #524 on: June 22, 2018, 12:00:43 PM »
Just tested out Ridertoki, even though I haven't quite NP5'd him or leveled his skills yet, and goddamn, he's like a Budget Rider Jack or something.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #525 on: June 23, 2018, 09:14:06 AM »
NP5'd Ridertoki.  Now what...  hmm...

Next farm for Coral to empty out the Fou's, then Brocade and Baskets for mats to ascend Shuten and Shishou.

After that, prolly farm for mats I'm low on.

Edible

« Reply #526 on: June 23, 2018, 05:59:36 PM »
It feels like everything's more expensive in this event, which limits my desire to farm.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #527 on: June 24, 2018, 07:59:48 AM »
It feels like everything's more expensive in this event, which limits my desire to farm.
I noticed that too.  40 Coral for a Fou?  40 Broc for a class piece?  A PIECE!  Not a monument, a class piece.

Rather than farm for the rest of the Fous or mats, I might farm baskets for cubes.  At least that price seems sane.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #528 on: June 24, 2018, 08:30:09 AM »
Just tested out Ridertoki, even though I haven't quite NP5'd him or leveled his skills yet, and goddamn, he's like a Budget Rider Jack or something.
In the NA meta, literally the only thing not going for Ridertoki is sustain. He needs someone to keep him alive, but as long as you're propping him up with some sort of healing or tanking, he can spam his NP basically every single turn because his NP gain is absurd just on Quick crits, and NPQQ can basically get him close to 50 stars and almost certainly 100% NP, easy.

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #529 on: June 24, 2018, 08:43:35 AM »
Yeah, the items are overpriced compared to other events, also I don't recommend getting the chess piece/monument since you are better off using the apples for Nero Fes since lottery has them.

« Reply #530 on: June 24, 2018, 03:55:25 PM »
I didn't know it, but it seems Golden Sumo can drop randomly from Rakshasa level quests. At least, it wasn't listed in the guides I've been using anyways.
I wonder if that means the Hot Spring CE can also drop from quests, or only the raids? Not that it matters very much by this point, I guess, lol

It came from Blavatsky specifically, I saw her drop two red chests. One was the monument and the other the CE.

----------

In either case, getting something like that to randomly drop just makes me feel as if I've been robbed of all my luck. I'm not going to end up getting Ibaraki at all am I :V
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 03:58:38 PM by Rei Scarlette »

« Reply #531 on: June 25, 2018, 02:23:26 AM »
I just used another summon ticket now that blue oni is dead again, saw gold sparks and thought Ibaraki finally came to me but it wasn't her  :ohdear: This can also be sort of a reminder to go grab your free summon ticket! Because blue oni is dead!

Anne & Mary is my 4th golden rider (or riders?? In their case...) now, I kind of want to level them but this is getting a bit excessive now lol I have too many riders compared to any other classes. And I already have Kintoki as far as single-target Quick NP riders goes...

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #532 on: June 25, 2018, 03:07:10 AM »
Man, we're just frickin' murdering the revived onis. Like, just a day and then bam, gone.

« Reply #533 on: June 25, 2018, 05:45:43 AM »
So after 365 days of playing, I have four 5 stars servants on NA compared to six 5 stars servants on CN at the same event. More servants that I like instead of power, but I'm still happy. Also this means that NA's lucky bag will be delayed until Camelot is released, so no missing servants.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #534 on: June 25, 2018, 06:29:09 PM »
Lesse? I have 4 5*'s and 11 4*'s, though one of those is Iris, and she's only NP1 and has no Ascension mats.

Sabers: d'Eon, Sumanai
Lancers: Shishou, Liz
Archers: Emiya
RIders: Iskandar, Astolfo, Golden, Martha
Casters: Helena, Iris
Assassins: Shuten, Emiya
Berzerkers: Raikou, Tamamo Cat
Others: None

I could use more help on the Knight side of things...

Edible

« Reply #535 on: June 25, 2018, 07:28:35 PM »
If your luck continues to favor cavalry servants, we're at least getting a fantastic welfare 4* archer in Chloe soon... ish (likely after the summer event).

Edible

« Reply #536 on: June 26, 2018, 05:22:58 AM »
In other news, wondering what they're gonna announce for the anniversary in... 5 days?

The answer was apparently nothing.  What a shame.

« Reply #537 on: June 26, 2018, 07:56:47 AM »
The answer was apparently nothing.  What a shame.
http://aniplexusa.com/ax2018/
It's something. :V

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #538 on: June 26, 2018, 10:14:49 AM »
Man, we're just frickin' murdering the revived onis. Like, just a day and then bam, gone.
They've cut the oni's health for the revival. Red only had 4T health, compared to 5T originally. Given how many of us hit the rewards cap by the time Ushi went down the first time, the devs may have reduced it to a level NA can actually manage to smash and grab swiftly, so that the bunch of people who went "got Kintoki/all the Lores/all the Prisms, I give zero fucks about anything else in this event," can go do other stuff (like decompress after three events in a row) while we continue to grab tickets.

Also, most of us have MLB Sumos; basically all of us didn't have it against Green, and only some of us against Blue. Combined with the MLB Hot Springs, it's much, much easier to get the 6M down on them than initially.

In other news, NA's getting the Extra Class slot! Now we can have JAlter and Mash on the support list at the same time!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 10:55:40 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #539 on: June 27, 2018, 06:37:30 AM »
They've cut the oni's health for the revival. Red only had 4T health, compared to 5T originally. Given how many of us hit the rewards cap by the time Ushi went down the first time, the devs may have reduced it to a level NA can actually manage to smash and grab swiftly, so that the bunch of people who went "got Kintoki/all the Lores/all the Prisms, I give zero fucks about anything else in this event," can go do other stuff (like decompress after three events in a row) while we continue to grab tickets.

* Aya Reiko raises hand.

Yup, I'm at the point I don't care about the event anymore,  Got the earnable CE's (MLB'd them both), NP5'd Golden Rider, Got all the Gold EXP boosts, fous, cubes,  And I am tired of farming and raids (also the prices for pieces and mats are ridiculous).  Plus I'm about to level up and Camelot is soon.

Outside of collecting the last ticket, I'm done with this event.