Author Topic: Touhou Accomplishments - Twelfth Desire  (Read 207206 times)

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
Re: Touhou Accomplishments - Twelfth Desire
« Reply #870 on: October 23, 2011, 01:00:08 AM »
http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=16535
90 FPS Phantasm clear.
2 spells captured, lots of borders, one deathbomb, one really really well timed border break, no bombs lost on a death, lots of bombspam on 1 of the survival cards.

Paper Conan

• Productivity, all day 'erry day
  • NOPE, just kidding~
« Reply #871 on: October 23, 2011, 08:02:44 AM »
Okay what. It's 3AM over here and I am so tired. Accidentally Extra Tewi with no vertical (since my down key doesn't work and there's no way I was going to inch up closer to my death).
replay

wat

« Reply #872 on: October 23, 2011, 02:31:02 PM »
On a cold day...

My hands are sweating, my hands are sweating....Am i able to beat the voice of Nue?

*couple of attempts with SanaeB*

Yes i am!!!!! although i beat her, did not beat my highscore.

« Reply #873 on: October 23, 2011, 04:11:02 PM »
Perfect SA Extra stage (i will upload it to youtube later)
Youtube

[07:02] <SeppoMobile> You be a superplayer, I'm a superfaggot

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #874 on: October 24, 2011, 01:02:21 AM »
Oh hey PCB normal no bomb run.
With 3 deaths.
2 of which are derps.
and all bosses perfect except Yuyuko.
Replay can be found here.

Zil

« Reply #875 on: October 24, 2011, 06:37:52 AM »
And now dalies and mentlegen! Behold my glorious

Virtue of Wind God Timeout!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ORMfVl2R4

Well... mostly  :P

« Reply #876 on: October 24, 2011, 10:25:29 AM »
So. Finally realized what was wrong with Double Spoiler. Apparently the game data was gone. I don't know how it found its way out of the folder but I sure as hell managed to get it back in there and could thus start playing the Ultra patch. I have captured pretty much everything up to and including Level 7 now. There are a few cards I haven't managed mainly due to them either being impossible or just too demanding for me atm. I am not sure where to put Nitori's non-spell right now. It looks like it presents huge walling potential but right now, I have yet to see her use it.

A bunch of the spells doesn't even become harder at all while some you wouldn't expect become a big problem. Still, DS Ultra is fun.

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #877 on: October 24, 2011, 10:37:54 AM »
MoF Lunatic 1cc
IN Lunatic 1cc
PCB Lunatic 1cc

Well those weren't too bad.  Onto the pc-98 games!
2lazy2createbettersig

« Reply #878 on: October 24, 2011, 11:47:24 AM »

« Reply #879 on: October 24, 2011, 02:15:51 PM »
Perfect SA Extra stage (i will upload it to youtube later)

Done!

Also:Perfect PCB Extra Stage (got it second try because Izuna Gongen went easy on me and first try i crashed into Chen)

I was hoping for this to be my first perfect but it ended up being one of the last!

Now on Youtube
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 01:23:35 AM by Thanuris »
Youtube

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #880 on: October 24, 2011, 03:25:52 PM »
Unlocked Marisa's alt ending through Normal.

WHAT IS SHE DOING IN THAT

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

« Reply #881 on: October 24, 2011, 03:26:20 PM »
Third Phantasm clear, with Reimu A.
Was doing pretty good up to Boundary of Humans and Youkai, then derped a couple of times. On BoLaD I found a "safespot" but got hit by a stray bullet and also accidentely activated the timeout phase because I wasn't hitting her enough, so I had to deal with aimed butterflies. Danmaku Bounded Field went horribly because I forgot almost everything.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #882 on: October 24, 2011, 03:44:14 PM »
perfect normal Eirin.
Unfortunately I missed Hourai Elixir by derping the last wave of greens, but I'm just happy that her 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th spells cooperated, as did her 1st, 3rd and 4th nonspells.

SuccinctAndPunchy

• Fear The Melon!
  • I would murder all of you for a cup of tea.
« Reply #883 on: October 24, 2011, 05:10:53 PM »
177 photos later and I've managed to clear my first Extra Stage scene in Shoot the Bullet, Mokou's first spellcard, can't be bothered to recall its name.

PERSISTENCE. I HAVE TOO MUCH OF IT.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #884 on: October 24, 2011, 05:18:28 PM »
Mountain of Faith no bomb extra clear, for MoTK week 20.

I FINALLY CAPTURED SUWA WAR THAT'S EVERYTHING FROM SUWAKO YEAH!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #885 on: October 24, 2011, 07:46:50 PM »
Purposely tried to get the lowest score in PCB

Cleared with 106M - Easy mode. Got lazy to time out things so i killed stuff.

« Reply #886 on: October 25, 2011, 02:29:54 AM »
LLS Extra no bomb! o/

http://i.imgur.com/Joi6z.png

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #887 on: October 25, 2011, 03:58:25 AM »
FREAKING
FINALLY
UNDEFINED "FANTASTIC"* OBJECT HARD 1CC!!!!!
Stage 1 was perfect, not sure why I decided to go for a capture of Nazrin's last spell with a 50% history on it, but I got it, despite usually bombing it.
Stage 2 was bar none the best stage portion I'd ever had, with 3 red UFOs right before Kogasa...in a row.  I bombed her last spell, but that happens about half the time anyway.
Stage 3 was deathless until Ichirin, where I derped quite a bit but still had an average run of her.
Stage 4 had a great stage portion, arriving at Murasa with 8 lives... before derping the nonspell, Sinkable Vortex and especially her 3rd spell.
Stage 5 was bombspam stage, 1bomb Nazrin (capped the spell!), mediocre Shou...except aced the first nonspell, 2nd spell and last spell.  I derped the looping around Shou on her 3rd nonspell, I usually get that.
Stage 6 had a pretty much ideal stage portion, reaching Byakuren 5/3 (prior runs had 4/4 and 5/0).  I DIDN'T derp Byakuren anywhere, aside from a bomb to the butterfly spell (bye perfect capture record...), made up for with a 'capture' of the 3rd nonspell.  I got to LFS with 3 lives and a bomb, and died with the bomb in stock, but managed to not die to it again, clearing with 2 lives in stock.  Hell yeah!

*It's not so fantastic, it's my least favorite of the (windows) Touhou games.  I'm also done with this game, aside from maybe perfecting bosses if they're all that's left to perfect, 90 FPS normal, 120 FPS easy, and Ultra normal.  and I guess lunatic if it's the only one left.  Those are all tentative though.

ark

• みょん
« Reply #888 on: October 25, 2011, 10:57:07 AM »
Good job!

You're not done with the game--Lunatic is still left!  :ohdear:
FREAKING
FINALLY
UNDEFINED "FANTASTIC"* OBJECT HARD 1CC!!!!!
Stage 1 was perfect, not sure why I decided to go for a capture of Nazrin's last spell with a 50% history on it, but I got it, despite usually bombing it.
Stage 2 was bar none the best stage portion I'd ever had, with 3 red UFOs right before Kogasa...in a row.  I bombed her last spell, but that happens about half the time anyway.
Stage 3 was deathless until Ichirin, where I derped quite a bit but still had an average run of her.
Stage 4 had a great stage portion, arriving at Murasa with 8 lives... before derping the nonspell, Sinkable Vortex and especially her 3rd spell.
Stage 5 was bombspam stage, 1bomb Nazrin (capped the spell!), mediocre Shou...except aced the first nonspell, 2nd spell and last spell.  I derped the looping around Shou on her 3rd nonspell, I usually get that.
Stage 6 had a pretty much ideal stage portion, reaching Byakuren 5/3 (prior runs had 4/4 and 5/0).  I DIDN'T derp Byakuren anywhere, aside from a bomb to the butterfly spell (bye perfect capture record...), made up for with a 'capture' of the 3rd nonspell.  I got to LFS with 3 lives and a bomb, and died with the bomb in stock, but managed to not die to it again, clearing with 2 lives in stock.  Hell yeah!

*It's not so fantastic, it's my least favorite of the (windows) Touhou games.  I'm also done with this game, aside from maybe perfecting bosses if they're all that's left to perfect, 90 FPS normal, 120 FPS easy, and Ultra normal.  and I guess lunatic if it's the only one left.  Those are all tentative though.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:58:43 AM by Nereid »

« Reply #889 on: October 25, 2011, 11:47:38 AM »
First 1cc on TD with Sanae.

Wait, that's not an achievement, considering I did it with Reimu.

But wait, NO LIVES LOST UNTIL HALFWAY THROUGH THE FINAL BOSS!? What is this? A potential 1 life clear of the game, only ruined by FIVE really stupid deaths to the last half of the final boss, all spells which I have captured before. In addition, I had four bombs and a full trance bar when my first life was lost. And this was a run I decided to do out of nowhere.

Also captured Astronomical Entombing (normal) on Border Team, Astronomical Entombing (lunatic) on Youmu Solo, and Phoenix Rebirth

« Reply #890 on: October 25, 2011, 05:43:26 PM »
Phantasm clear with Reimu B.
No deaths up to BoLaD, on which I died twice. I need to find out how to do the safespot again.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #891 on: October 25, 2011, 07:34:27 PM »
Good job!

You're not done with the game--Lunatic is still left!  :ohdear:
Thanks!
I typoed the small text, I meant to type "I'm done with this game for now"

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #892 on: October 25, 2011, 08:13:36 PM »
Phantasm clear with Reimu B.
No deaths up to BoLaD, on which I died twice. I need to find out how to do the safespot again.
No deaths for that long? Nice. How did you fare on Danmaku Bounded Field by the way?

And you don't need no stinkin' safespot. It's very doable without it, and it's good practice tackling it normally.
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

« Reply #893 on: October 25, 2011, 09:29:20 PM »
No deaths for that long? Nice. How did you fare on Danmaku Bounded Field by the way?

And you don't need no stinkin' safespot. It's very doable without it, and it's good practice tackling it normally.

Thanks. I think I failed the first wave and then proceeded to get through all the following ones but I actually captured the card in a run just now, so I'm happy.

I think I just get unlucky on BoLaD and end up facing enormous walls without the safespot because the damn thing seems impossible without it. On an earlier run I remember accidentely activating the timeout phase with the aimed blue butterflies and managed to survive for a surprisingly long time (about 7 seconds but whatever) while streaming and randomly dodging. So I guess the regular version is possible; I just need to get better at reading fast bullets.

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
« Reply #894 on: October 26, 2011, 01:22:48 AM »
I dodged This.  Somehow.

« Reply #895 on: October 26, 2011, 01:32:07 AM »

« Reply #896 on: October 26, 2011, 02:42:17 AM »
Youtube

ark

• みょん
« Reply #897 on: October 26, 2011, 03:22:41 AM »
IN Lunatic 75fps 1cc. This was my first attempt at 75fps after realizing 90fps would probably be impossible for me.

I also captured all of Kaguya's Lunatic cards at 90fps. And Imperishable Shooting too. Oh and 90fps Extra clear.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 04:06:45 AM by Nereid »

shurcle

• You can nom on yourself sometimes!
« Reply #898 on: October 26, 2011, 05:38:41 AM »
1cc EoSD easy MarisaA

Got bored and wanted to go back to the basics.

« Reply #899 on: October 26, 2011, 11:33:12 AM »
Ah great, amazing. English patch is ready.
Ten Desires 1cc. One credit. One clear. First three stages went acceptably. Seiga took a life which is not acceptable. Especially considering that it was on the first bloody card. I have no idea what happened, suddenly I couldn't get Reimu to move. I don't know if it was just me or the keyboard that acted up but I know I don't like it. Futo went as planned, obviously, but then came Miko and crashed my party with 2 seriously retarded deaths. Oh well, 4 lives left is not that bad for a first 1cc.

Worst of all. The dialogue was pretty meh this time around. It was a lot better in SA and UFO. I had expected better out of this roster of characters... oh and no comment from ZUN for clearing Lunatic. That's a nice touch too.