Author Topic: Arisu Geas: An Extraction-Contraption Expedition  (Read 98012 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Arisu Geas: An Extraction-Contraption Expedition
« Reply #480 on: November 15, 2010, 08:41:54 PM »
>"I intend to make sure she never contemplates it again. In the meantime, let us proceed with undoing the damage?"

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #481 on: November 20, 2010, 01:59:37 AM »
>"I intend to make sure she never contemplates it again. In the meantime, let us proceed with undoing the damage?"

>"It would be best if she didn't, yes." Byakuren replies, with a nod.
>"As for curing your condition, well..." she frowns. "I should tell you what I need to do. And find the focus Nue lent me - I know it's in here somewhere."

>She turns and begins rummaging among the decorations in the room while she explains:
>"Form-changing magic generally requires physical contact to work, and a sort of subconscious willingness on the part of the person being changed. It's possible to work around those restrictions by someone powerful enough or with thorough preparations beforehand, but in this case... I'll need to see and feel it, and it will probably take some time for you to feel comfortable enough for the magic to work."

>Byakuren grabs something small nestled among the smaller figurines, and says, "Ah, this must be it."
>She pulls out... apparently an odd-looking curled-up scroll, and turns to face you again. She nods.
>"If you're prepared, then let me see it and we'll begin."
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #482 on: November 20, 2010, 02:13:13 AM »
> "Wait..see and feel?" They wasn't any talk about feeling...it, 'seeing' we can understand somewhat.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #483 on: November 20, 2010, 04:24:25 AM »
> "Wait..see and feel?" They wasn't any talk about feeling...it, 'seeing' we can understand somewhat.

>Byakuren nods. "Yes, I'm afraid. Even with my skill, it's not realistic to fix something like that without direct physical contact."
>After a moment of consideration, she goes on, "Although... I think it would be possible to make a potion or some other alternative, but it would take some time to make, and I'm not sure I have everything I'd need on hand."

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #484 on: November 20, 2010, 04:40:29 AM »
> Hmm, instant but awkward or long and not awkward....

> "What exactly do you need?"

> Let's wait to find out what it is she needs...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #485 on: November 21, 2010, 08:42:07 AM »
> Hmm, instant but awkward or long and not awkward....

> "What exactly do you need?"

> Let's wait to find out what it is she needs...

>Byakuren considers for a moment. "Hmm... I don't often apply it this way, but let me see. I think I have enough tree sap for a base...infusing it would only take some time..."

>She trails off for a moment, then nods and opens her eyes again. "I think I might be short on snake scales right now, but that should only make it take effect more slowly. Getting a few of those would help, but I'm not sure it would be necessary."
>"I think the least I will need from you is a good indicator of the effect it should have." she frowns for a moment. "Something for removing masculinity... a specially prepared flower would probably be best. Preferably an orchid. Having several might help, as well."

>"I would also appreciate it if you would let me use a more proper magician's lab for brewing it - this room is not suited to it." She shakes her head. "People would notice the fumes. But I think my departure might draw attention as well... it would probably lead to more rumors of one sort or another."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #486 on: November 21, 2010, 08:44:00 AM »
I vote for just letting her do it now. She already knows it's there, we know it's not really us, and it'll be gone soon enough anyway.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #487 on: November 21, 2010, 08:52:21 AM »
>"And, the faster way? What...exactly will it involve, and for how long?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #488 on: November 21, 2010, 09:16:09 AM »
>"And, the faster way? What...exactly will it involve, and for how long?"

>Her cheeks go slightly pink. "I would have to... massage the area, of sorts, to help 'mold' it away. But as it is unlikely to work properly until you feel relaxed and trusting enough for it to take effect, I expect it would take several minutes."
>She shakes her head. "I know that sounds very sketchy, but it is the most effective way. I can swear to you that I have done this before with no suspicious intent, but I must respect the privacy of those that could vouch for me."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #489 on: November 21, 2010, 09:17:56 AM »
>"I don't suppose you could, uh...numb it or something?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #490 on: November 21, 2010, 10:10:46 AM »
>"I don't suppose you could, uh...numb it or something?"

>Byakuren gives you a shy grin. "That's not a bad idea, but I don't have any ice, and the only other way I can think of numbing it offhand would be to do some body-changing tweaking... and since that won't work until you're prepared anyway, it's somewhat redundant - there tends to be a numb tingling during the change regardless."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #491 on: November 21, 2010, 10:19:23 AM »
>"You don't seem to have much of anything, do you? Oh hell, we'll just do it the fast way. Just lock the doors, close the curtains, and give me a leather strap to bite on."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #492 on: November 23, 2010, 02:45:01 AM »
>Check your chest for usual growths.

(Yes, I know that's an often-used command, but I'm checking to see how far Koishi's prank went.)

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #493 on: November 27, 2010, 06:25:25 AM »
>"You don't seem to have much of anything, do you? Oh hell, we'll just do it the fast way. Just lock the doors, close the curtains, and give me a leather strap to bite on."

>Byakuren's smile takes a moment longer to form, but it does. "I prefer a simple life. But yes, I think something like that would be easy enough to find."
>She briefly glances at the odd scroll in her hand, then shakes her head a little and turns to search among the room once again.

>Check your chest for usual growths.

>You take this opportunity to double-check whether Koishi did anything else to your other sexual characteristics. As near as you can tell, the answer is no - you can still feel the pressure on your bra, and there's no visual indication of anything unusual.

>Byakuren soon turns back toward you to hand over a strip of thick cloth, folded over onto itself several times.
>You obtain: Strip of Cloth

>Byakuren gives you a small nod. "Are you ready?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #494 on: November 27, 2010, 06:34:09 AM »
>"So it seems. Just tell me what to do, and let me bite down on this thing before we start."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #495 on: November 27, 2010, 06:43:01 AM »
>"So it seems. Just tell me what to do, and let me bite down on this thing before we start."

>She nods. "All you'll need to do is relax and try to trust me enough to change it while I work on making the magic catch. It will probably take a few minutes, so get yourself comfortable and let me see."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #496 on: November 27, 2010, 06:59:15 AM »
>Nod, bite down on the bit of cloth, and try to think about it being over and onto the pleasurable business of nearly drowning Koishi in a bucket for half an hour.

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #497 on: November 27, 2010, 07:09:23 AM »
> Try to be comfortable and lets get this over with.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #498 on: December 22, 2010, 02:52:20 AM »
>Sakuya sneezes.

>Nod, bite down on the bit of cloth, and try to think about it being over and onto the pleasurable business of nearly drowning Koishi in a bucket for half an hour.
> Try to be comfortable and lets get this over with.

>You give Byakuren a nod, and look for someplace to sit comfortably for the deed. A rather velvety plush pillow hidden among her trinkets strikes your fancy, and you take a seat. You then reluctantly expose yourself to Byakuren and bite down on the cloth, trying to distract yourself from the situation with much more enjoyable thoughts of revenge against the one responsible for this disaster. There are still many things that can be done with her, oh yes...

>Unfortunately, this does little to stop Koishi's penile present from responding as Byakuren starts gently pressing on it, trying to mold it away. It's... admittedly more 'pleasurable' than painful, physically, though Byakuren's occasional attempts to press down on it after hardening do make you glad to have that cloth to bite down on to conceal any pain response. Given how disgusting the situation is, though, it's far more disturbing than enjoyable.

>For several minutes, you try to stay relaxed and focus on things other than the sheer awkwardness of the situation. Thankfully, Byakuren doesn't do anything suspicious or provocative in the meantime, managing to stay about as professional as could be expected of someone squeezing another's genitals for strictly practical reasons.

>Just as you're starting to wonder if this is even going to work, a light touch from Byakuren sparks the same tingling feeling that Koishi's molesting caused.
>"Ah, there we go." she says, and presses down harder.

>Thankfully the tingling sensation is accompanied by some numbness, and there's little pain as Byakuren firmly molds away your unwanted penis, and finally removes her hand, turning away to give you some semblance of dignity.

>"There. That should be back to normal, correct?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #499 on: December 22, 2010, 03:04:23 AM »
>Check. Is it back to normal?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #500 on: December 22, 2010, 03:07:18 AM »
>Check. Is it back to normal?

>You peek down to make sure, and see nothing out of the ordinary.
>That's one problem solved!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #501 on: December 22, 2010, 03:33:26 AM »
>"Yes,  and thank you you very much. I'll be sure to leave you whatever money I take from Koishi before I bury her up to her neck in faerie county."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #502 on: December 22, 2010, 04:07:37 AM »
>"Yes,  and thank you you very much. I'll be sure to leave you whatever money I take from Koishi before I bury her up to her neck in faerie county."

>"Fairy county? I didn't know they had a dedicated district!"

>You can see enough of the side of Byakuren's face to tell that she frowned in response to that.
>After a moment, she replies, "You're welcome. I... appreciate your generosity, but it's only right that I handle problems I am best able to solve."
>"Still, I would appreciate getting to talk with you for a while, if you feel comfortable doing so now."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #503 on: December 22, 2010, 04:13:09 AM »
>Oh damn it, Namusan...
>"I suppose I owe you that much. What do you need?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #504 on: December 22, 2010, 04:35:43 AM »
>Oh damn it, Namusan...
>"I suppose I owe you that much. What do you need?"

>Three treasures of pain in the ass...
>Byakuren nods, still looking away. "Put simply, I would like to hear your life story. I want to hear about others that have made the transition from human to youkai, and the rumors of you also being from Makai have made me especially curious."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #505 on: December 22, 2010, 04:59:00 AM »
>"There's not much to tell.  You are correct, I do hail from Makai, but that was another lifetime ago. Life here has been more pleasant on the whole."
>Why did we leave Makai, anyways? And how did we end up a youkai? What was Makai life like?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #506 on: December 22, 2010, 06:08:22 AM »
>Why did we leave Makai, anyways? And how did we end up a youkai? What was Makai life like?

>Your transition to youkai and departure from Makai both ultimately stemmed from the same event: When Reimu, Marisa, Yuuka, and Mima came to Makai to investigate that damned tourist agency that started sending demons to Gensokyo through a dimensional seam in some cave somewhere. You think you could have gotten over getting beaten by each of them in the city, but when they fought Shinki and she had to destroy and recreate significant portions of Makai during the fight, well... you lost it a little.
>It was just too painful that many of the places Shinki destroyed were places that you had some fond memories of - playgrounds from when you were a (younger) child, familiar places in the mansion, and city blocks where some of your friends lived (even if they made it through fine themselves, admittedly).

>But you couldn't bring yourself to blame Shinki for it - she... had actually treated you very well before that, and instead decided that this was more the fault of the four invaders than Shinki herself, so you stole a particularly powerful grimoire from the library - one Shinki had warned you was very powerful, and dangerous to use, though you didn't care at the time - and tracked them down for revenge. Painfully enough, even with the grimoire's help, all of them managed to defeat you again, and you had to return home to Shinki and Yumeko, beaten and sobbing.

>At first, the two of them were sympathetic and comforting. But after a while, you discovered that using the grimoire had also started your transition to becoming a youkai, in a way that Shinki had no way to stop. After that, she always looked... somehow disappointed in you. Your best guess was that she was upset with you losing to them, or getting so upset about what had happened, but you never actually confronted her about it.
>After several months of this, you eventually left, taking the grimoire, Shanghai, and a few other dolls with you to Gensokyo, to try again at taking revenge on the four that caused the whole mess.

>But it... didn't really work out that way. The recent spellcard system honestly struck you as a better way to handle fights than the all-out battles they had fought in Makai, and you were still uncertain you could beat any of the four going all-out with the Grimoire - all of them had improved to some degree.
>And yet... Marisa was friendly with you, even if she kept beating you in spellcard duels and making rather silly, trivial demands after winning. She was obnoxious every step of the way, but she genuinely helped you get established in Gensokyo. The first time you beat her in a duel, shortly after that, she wasn't upset at all... and couldn't quite bring yourself to demand more than extra help with setting up your house as your prize - help that she'd been doing a little of anyway.

>Ultimately Gensokyo won you over, and you were almost half-hearted about your first challenge to Reimu during the long winter several years ago. Since then, you've been much more focused on the independent doll project and happenings in Gensokyo than what happened in Makai.

>"There's not much to tell.  You are correct, I do hail from Makai, but that was another lifetime ago. Life here has been more pleasant on the whole."

>But you're not sure how much of that you really want to reveal for now, so you stick to a minimalistic explanation.
>Byakuren nods. "It's good to confirm that, at least. But I am curious about what life was like growing up as a human in Makai, and why you became a youkai."
>"... ah, this is a little rude, but may I ask you to get dressed again so we can talk properly?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #507 on: December 22, 2010, 06:24:23 AM »
>"I was trying to answer your question."
>Get dressed.
>"Makai was...Makai. I spend most of my time in Pandemonium; which was quite different than the sticks were you were bound away, as I understand. I had some good memories there; but in the aftermath of the whole tourist thing, memories were about the only thing I had left there. At least it felt that way at the time."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #508 on: December 23, 2010, 04:28:49 AM »
>"I was trying to answer your question."
>Get dressed.

>"That's quite alright." Byakuren replies, as you redress yourself.
>Oh, it's good to have roomy underwear again!

>"Makai was...Makai. I spend most of my time in Pandemonium; which was quite different than the sticks were you were bound away, as I understand. I had some good memories there; but in the aftermath of the whole tourist thing, memories were about the only thing I had left there. At least it felt that way at the time."

>whoops

>She turns to face you and listens politely to your explanation, then nods. "Makai is Makai." she agrees, "And I'm afraid I have seen very little of it, even while I was sealed away within it. But by all accounts it can be a dangerous place, and not somewhere I would expect a human to be raised. I think you may have led a more interesting life than you realize." A pause. "Especially if there is any truth to the outworlders' claims of you being the daughter of the creator goddess of Makai?"

>How the fanboys manage to discover such details about your past is disturbing...
>Shinki did indeed create you, and raised you rather personally as a daughter. She was insistent on educating you well and making you a competent magician, but otherwise gave you a good amount of freedom to do what you want, especially once you became strong enough to handle yourself in the city, with or without loyal demons standing guard - though you're sure there were always a few nearby just in case. Makai is a rather rough place where you need to be strong or crafty to do well, but again, Shinki took good care of you until you could handle yourself. That reputation and protection may have made life easier for you, but sometimes it was difficult to tell how sincere your friends were as a child...
>As for your human nature, you distinctly remember asking Shinki about that many times when you were very young, and her only explanation would be to give you an unusual, sometimes dark smile and say that it was because you had a 'special purpose' for her. As for what, you don't remember pressing hard enough to find out.

>Byakuren bows her head for a moment. "And you have my sympathy for your losses." She gives you a sad smile. "I believe much the same happened with me when I was sealed... I can understand that pain, for what it is worth."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #509 on: December 23, 2010, 04:39:16 AM »
>"Perhaps. I had it easy, I suppose. There were guards, and I had my own tricks when I was fairly young. I suppose I had friends, it's hard to say. But it was a happy enough life. I was different, but it didn't matter to me. Maybe to them."