Author Topic: 1st Annual MotK Fantasy Football League! CCG Weekend: Matty Iced  (Read 81690 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
It'll be 6 next year when we have more people.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

PX

• School Idol?
Welp, looks like I'm out. Thanks for sucking Falcons

Kilgamayan

• True
Not over yet.

EDIT: Okay maybe now it is. >_>
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:50:22 PM by Kilgamayan »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

PX

• School Idol?
I completely regret that trade to Edible. Holy shit this league was give Edible the best team. And Flacco you suck.

Kilgamayan

• True
Man, Edible's gonna break 200 and it may not be enough to get him into the playoffs. :C

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Hahahaha, yeah.  Last week really killed my chances.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Kilga did you really change the lineup of the Gnawers? Because they're about to make the playoffs :<

Kilgamayan

• True
I changed it for Kerigis' matchup against me because he had literally five dudes that were inactive for various reasons and winning a matchup like that is super lamesauce. I haven't touched it since, though I did ask Edible if he wanted me to revert it for the next week (and Edible declined).
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 04:30:29 AM by Kilgamayan »

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
Brady could still channel the spirit of Aaron Rodgers and throw for 6 TDs against Houston.
And yes, >ignore team and make the playoffs is bullshit. He didn't do anything besides that one trade. Competitive balance lol  :derp:? Unfortunately, I don't think Yahoo has a system in place which allows for the transfer of ownership of a team to another account.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 04:35:43 AM by yuyukos »
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Edible

I didn't care at the time, though in hindsight we should have played against Kerigis the way other teams have been playing against him (IE with a jank roster).

I'm pretty confident Brady and Daniels combine for 30 more than Stevan Ridley tonight, but we'll see.

Kilgamayan

• True
I guess I could make it a moot point by benching my remaining three guys and giving PX the win. I don't like throwing games like that, though.

EDIT: Or I could reset Kerigis's roster and give yuyukos the win if people prefer that.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:36:39 PM by Kilgamayan »

Edible

Since my team is more or less directly impacted by this decision, I will need to abstain from casting a vote on the matter.

I will say that if Kerigis' team makes the playoffs, someone should "claim" the team and update it as we did for the last three weeks.

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
I guess I could make it a moot point by benching my remaining three guys and giving PX the win. I don't like throwing games like that, though.

EDIT: Or I could reset Kerigis's roster and give yuyukos the win if people prefer that.

Nah don't throw your game I don't like that either. If anything you deserve the playoffs a little more, playing against Kerigis's full roster. I know it won't keep you out but I don't want to mess with anything like that.  Reseting Kerigis's roster is perfectly fine with me. I'd hate to have someone not playing in the playoffs. 

I was going through a box of old cups (why did I keep a box of cups?) and found a cup someone gave me from a Cowboys game with Quincy Carter on it.  Quincy was a g.  I'd put a picture but its one of those weird hologram cups that won't photo well. 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 10:59:52 PM by Zirene »

Kilgamayan

• True
I'm in the playoffs regardless. Resetting Kerigis's roster would mean Edible gets the last playoff spot on tiebreakers (assuming Brady/Daniels don't completely choke).

EDIT: While I'm thinking about it, my vote is that I'm okay with this.

EDIT 2: For reference, the official changes would be:

- Ben Roethlisberger sub in for Sam Bradford
- Antonio Brown sub in for Randall Cobb
- LeSean McCoy sub in for Stevan Ridley
- Ben Tate sub in for Kendall Wright
- Fred Davis sub in for Jermaine Gresham
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 11:18:26 PM by Kilgamayan »

yuyukos

I would just leave it. What's done is done, and if Kerigis' team makes the playoffs, it will just underscore the ridiculous nature of the entire affair.
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
Oh I know you're in, I just don't like altering results at all if possible. This situation with Kerigis is different and those changes all looks good to me. How long do you have to make this decision? I don't want to make it seem like others votes don't matter but we do have half of the teams in the playoffs ok with this. If Vic is fine with it that's everyone.

Kilgamayan

• True
I know for sure I have until about 6 AM Eastern tomorrow to make any roster changes. If they happen after that I don't know if/how the standings would be affected.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Before I make a decision: Did you build them team from players on his roster, or did you get new players?

Edible

Before I make a decision: Did you build them team from players on his roster, or did you get new players?

The former, he made no free agency moves

Kilgamayan

• True

I made the swaps I listed in #463 in reverse. No adds or drops; it was constructed purely of players he owned.

PX

• School Idol?
And so, we all decide as a group who gets the last slot of the playoffs.

Popcorn.gif

yuyukos

Brady could still channel the spirit of Aaron Rodgers and throw for 6 TDs against Houston.
Halfway there guys! :V
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
Halfway there guys! :V
Go Yuyukos!
e: Dammit Ridley
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:17:51 AM by Zirene »

yuyukos

I'm dead after that Ridley TD. :derp:
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Eliminate him from contention entirely, which would slide Edible into 4th place.  If the team as he had left it had made the play-offs, I would have laughed at the absurdity of it but allowed it.  Since some changes have been made, even from his own roster, it's not the same team as he left it.  Or let's just go the NCAA route and declare him ineligible for post-season play.

I beat TSO this week, which knocks her to 7-7.  Kilga won, dropping the Nightsparrows to 7-7.  Edible won, putting him at 7-7 and the point advantage tie-breaker.  Unfadable won to move to 8-6.

PX

• School Idol?
Eh, I'm fine with whatever outcome. I'm just happy with my joke team. It even managed to go 7-7 and have a legitimate chance of getting into the playoffs. But I shall have my revenge next year.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Eh, I'm fine with whatever outcome. I'm just happy with my joke team. It even managed to go 7-7 and have a legitimate chance of getting into the playoffs. But I shall have my revenge next year.
You had the best team. Please have another terrible pun based team next year.

PX

• School Idol?
Everybody's last name must end with a vowel. Help, need RBs

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Ray Rice

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Eh, for my first year actually drafting I didn't do bad.  I think I've learned some things at least?

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."