Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114208 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Day 5)
« Reply #1200 on: October 11, 2012, 12:03:51 AM »
I don't really like option C for today. If I had to pick between the Raikaria or Hero, in this situation, I think I'd actually rather lynch raikaria for some reason; (Doesn't help that she doesn't suddenly go like "OH HERO IS SCUM ##VOTE" or something in reaction to this, because if it's really completely made up, then, uh, yeah, Hero would be CONFIRMSCUM for her), and there's always just ignoring the two of them and lynching Zakeri.

See above post, and the fact that I trust IHNN due to town reads during the whole game, so I trust the Scum read on Zakeri.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1201 on: October 11, 2012, 12:05:11 AM »
No, right now all I see from you is trying for a compromise.
And if its absolute obedience, then there is more than merely making me see wrong.

« Reply #1202 on: October 11, 2012, 12:05:45 AM »
I'd like to helpfully assert that I'm not mafia.
Holy crap, I can't keep up.

I didn't attempt to Vig anyone last night.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1203 on: October 11, 2012, 12:06:51 AM »
No, right now all I see from you is trying for a compromise.
And if its absolute obedience, then there is more than merely making me see wrong.

Except making you see wrong to get someone the mafia can't kill mislynched is an obvious possibility.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1204 on: October 11, 2012, 12:07:50 AM »
And if Lelouch, if he's not in the game/didn't make you see wrong, that just means that you are scum.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1205 on: October 11, 2012, 12:08:31 AM »
I would not be shocked if this is what is causing the problem.
This logic seems kind of bad considering you're immune to Geass affects? And the other way it'd work (Targetting hero and making him think you did something...?) seems like a super ridiculous role and even a stretch in your flavor reasoning.

I'd like to helpfully assert that I'm not mafia.
rofl :V ilu Zak, regardless of alignment.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1206 on: October 11, 2012, 12:08:57 AM »
Except making you see wrong to get someone the mafia can't kill mislynched is an obvious possibility.

And how exactly would they KNOW that I will target you?
I never expressed any desire before so stop typing desperation tactics.
You are most certainly trying to compromise and appease me to stop attacking you with the information I have.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1207 on: October 11, 2012, 12:11:42 AM »
And how exactly would they KNOW that I will target you?
I never expressed any desire before so stop typing desperation tactics.
You are most certainly trying to compromise and appease me to stop attacking you with the information I have.

Simple.

The effect could have applied to anyone. Anyone could be mislynched by you seeing something wrong. That's all mafia needs. One mislynch.

It also serves as a distraction, for Zakeri, who IS more or less confirmed scum. You could be just attempting to draw attention away from Zakeri.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1208 on: October 11, 2012, 12:12:21 AM »
Afterall, the plan before was to apparently have ME target SERELA. So why would the mafia think otherwise considering how "cooperative" I've been?

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1209 on: October 11, 2012, 12:13:39 AM »
Simple.

The effect could have applied to anyone. Anyone could be mislynched by you seeing something wrong. That's all mafia needs. One mislynch.

It also serves as a distraction, for Zakeri, who IS more or less confirmed scum. You could be just attempting to draw attention away from Zakeri.

...Ahahahaa now now, I know you are desperate stop trying to deflect my attention now.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1210 on: October 11, 2012, 12:16:08 AM »
All that could mean is Serela is town and mafia wanted to make you see wrong to mislynch Serela.

Except you got me instead.

The possibilities are not difficult to comprehend:

1: Someone messed with your result, so that you make a mislynch happen, either on yourself, or some other townie, not NECESSARILY ME. Combined with Zakeri claiming to have a vig shot, this would lead to town loss

2: You're lying and attempting to get me mislynched, or distract from Zakeri.

This isn't desperation. It's simple fact and truth.

The more you brush off my explanations are desperation, the more I think you are attempting to get me mislynched because you can't kill me.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1211 on: October 11, 2012, 12:20:02 AM »
Here let me put it in simple words.
Everyone alive at night had an active, Except you.
Of all the bullshit you can come up with, its that?
Honestly if it was anyone else It wouldn't have mattered. I would be saying anything like this.
But you know? The one I targetted was you.
This is cold hard fact. You are the only one without an active to allow me to simply pass off my judgement as one of their abilities.

« Reply #1212 on: October 11, 2012, 12:20:23 AM »
The way I see it

Hero saw Raikaria Targeting Nameless
Nameless somehow got a fake result on me.
Instead of claiming that Hero is lying, Raikaria is claiming that Lelouch is somehow manipulating Hero's role.

Basically, for this to work, whoever is using the Geass thingy that Raikaria claims exists would have had to use it twice - Once to give Nameless a fake result on me, and another to give a fake result to Hero on Raikaria.

It seems like Raikaria is being caught in a big fat lie to me, and is just trying to cover it up with more bullshit instead of a normal townie reaction which is to assume the next logical person to lie is lying and attack them. Could you clear up why you think the Geass has these powers you're claiming? For that matter, who here hasn't proven their role (besides you) and could be Lelouch?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1213 on: October 11, 2012, 12:22:58 AM »
The way I see it

Hero saw Raikaria Targeting Nameless
Nameless somehow got a fake result on me.
Instead of claiming that Hero is lying, Raikaria is claiming that Lelouch is somehow manipulating Hero's role.

Basically, for this to work, whoever is using the Geass thingy that Raikaria claims exists would have had to use it twice - Once to give Nameless a fake result on me, and another to give a fake result to Hero on Raikaria.

It seems like Raikaria is being caught in a big fat lie to me, and is just trying to cover it up with more bullshit instead of a normal townie reaction which is to assume the next logical person to lie is lying and attack them. Could you clear up why you think the Geass has these powers you're claiming? For that matter, who here hasn't proven their role (besides you) and could be Lelouch?

1: I am giving 2 explanations. Hero being scum is one of them.

2: Anyone could. It could be Serela, or Chaotik.

3: 99% confirmed scum backing up Hero really makes me think Hero/Zakeri scum, or you're attempting to make it look like it is so Hero gets lynched instead of you for Lelouch's interference.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1214 on: October 11, 2012, 12:23:43 AM »
Here let me put it in simple words.
Everyone alive at night had an active, Except you.
Of all the bullshit you can come up with, its that?
Honestly if it was anyone else It wouldn't have mattered. I would be saying anything like this.
But you know? The one I targetted was you.
This is cold hard fact. You are the only one without an active to allow me to simply pass off my judgement as one of their abilities.

I'm sorry for me not having an active effect in my role. Being a freaking regenerating bulletproof isn't enough for you?

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1215 on: October 11, 2012, 12:24:25 AM »
You know, I get the feeling Raikaria didn't even read all my points.
Nope because out of everyone, you have the most suspicious role in general.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1216 on: October 11, 2012, 12:24:57 AM »
If it was anyone else Zak, I'd go with you instantly and vote Raikaria, but the way she's played makes me think this isn't all that far-fetched for her to do as town either >_>  Of course, right now she's still the second most likely of you three that I'll be voting.

I'm sorry for me not having an active effect in my role. Being a freaking regenerating bulletproof isn't enough for you?
I think you're missing the point, the point of which being "You don't have an active power, so me seeing you target someone IS KIND OF A THING"
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1217 on: October 11, 2012, 12:26:41 AM »
Also, I'm more inclined to agree to cold facts I know of, then to listen to the conspiracy type of wording you are producing.
Also, I'm not sure where you are pulling this from...but where do you find this...99% confirmed scum Zakeri you speak of?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1218 on: October 11, 2012, 12:29:09 AM »
You know, I get the feeling Raikaria didn't even read all my points.
Nope because out of everyone, you have the most suspicious role in general.

I read your posts.

You're using the fact I don't have an active effect as the crux of your argument.

Well, I don't. Just because everyone else does doesn't mean everyone in the game does.

Either you are lying or were tricked. Simple fact. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Also, I'm more inclined to agree to cold facts I know of, then to listen to the conspiracy type of wording you are producing.
Also, I'm not sure where you are pulling this from...but where do you find this...99% confirmed scum Zakeri you speak of?

Clearly you do not read my posts.

IHNN says he is scum.

IHNN is cop.

I trust IHNN

If you were made to see me wrong, that means IHNN couldn't have been messed with, confirming Zakeri is scum.

In addition:

Zakeri hasn't exactly been townie of the year, and has had role claim inconsistencies in the past, if I recall right. [Day 3 I think]

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1219 on: October 11, 2012, 12:29:49 AM »
##Unvote
oh the irony, I originally targeted Raikaria.

See above post, and the fact that I trust IHNN due to town reads during the whole game, so I trust the Scum read on Zakeri.

You may now vote yourself.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1220 on: October 11, 2012, 12:31:55 AM »
You may now vote yourself.

I changed my target a few hours into the night.  I first sent a message to cop Raikaria, then changed it to Zakeri.

Please, read the posts Hero. Please, it's starting to get embarrassing, you're not only not reading me but also IHNN.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1221 on: October 11, 2012, 12:33:25 AM »
Then you may now call out IHNN to clear things up, either way I'm more inclined to believe what you quoted to be a typo.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1222 on: October 11, 2012, 12:34:26 AM »
IHNN' action speaks louder than words anyhow,
Afterall he started by voting Zakeri, then if he didn't check, why would he unvote?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1223 on: October 11, 2012, 12:37:35 AM »
You raised Raikaria targeting me which caused me to maybe think me result was messed with.  That is why I unvoted.

I'm interested to see Chaotick's take on this mess.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1224 on: October 11, 2012, 12:37:48 AM »
How the hell is a whole sentence a typo? That doesn't even make sense.

Your quote says IHNN originally targeted me.

My quote elaborates on it, saying he changed his mind after wanting to cop me, and having sent in the message, hence, originally targeting me, and instead copped Zakeri.

There is no conflict between the quotes. How can you get more crystal clear than what I quoted?

IHNN' action speaks louder than words anyhow,
Afterall he started by voting Zakeri, then if he didn't check, why would he unvote?

He unvoted because of your accusations. He's unsure to vote me, you, or Zakeri, as he outlined in this post:

waitwaitwait
Raikaria dying doesn't kill Shadoweh.
Raikaria looks pretty damn scummy.
Raikaria's flip reveals if my result on Zakeri is any good.
Scum could only kill one, but then we have to quickhammer scum 2 days in a row without letting me get quick-hammered in case of Raikaria!town.

So.  Do we take the risk and lynch Raikaria to validate my Zakeri result, lynch Hero for being scummy all game until now, or trust the result and lynch Zakeri?
Right now I think all the scum are in those 3, maybe Chaotick but at this point idk.
But 1 scum 3 town is not insta-win  :3

Why should he rush to lynch someone he's confirmed as scum, when he can dig out another scum as well?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1225 on: October 11, 2012, 12:39:38 AM »
IHNN, can I ask why you suddenly trust Hero when you admitted in my above quote that he's been scummy ALL GAME?

Surely if he's been scummy all game, his word isn't exactly suddenly trustworthy.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1226 on: October 11, 2012, 12:40:42 AM »
You know, considering your role, this "lelouch" you bring up a good point.
Too bad that you essentially claimed your active.
You can trick a cop into thinking a result is guilty over innocent.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1227 on: October 11, 2012, 12:41:31 AM »
Afterall, you were the one to bring in "misleading" into the game I can therefore conclude your active does just that.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1228 on: October 11, 2012, 12:44:54 AM »
You know, considering your role, this "lelouch" you bring up a good point.
Too bad that you essentially claimed your active.
You can trick a cop into thinking a result is guilty over innocent.

Yes, that is possible, but with the way the game is going, why would I have felt the need to do that? Zakeri was on his way to be lynched anyway.

It's also possible he could have made you see something you didn't.

Or even you are Lelouch, and tricked the cop.

There are any number of possibilities.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1229 on: October 11, 2012, 12:46:03 AM »
Afterall, you were the one to bring in "misleading" into the game I can therefore conclude your active does just that.

Post didn't want to quote this.

How does adding 2 [Raitaki's Day 1]+2 [My role] + Research [Typing Lelouch into Google] = Me scum?