Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114214 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 3)
« Reply #720 on: October 06, 2012, 06:26:24 PM »
As such he's made 2 slip-ups not 3, but the possibility of the 2nd C.C vote being WIFOM opens another avenue for it possibly being him behind it.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #721 on: October 06, 2012, 06:35:45 PM »
What?
I mean ...how the fuck?
Holy shit has anyone tell you are you are really really fucking irritating?
Stop painting my words in such a fucking way, because that is most definitely not what I mean.
I want to literally slap you right now. Fucking seriously.

...HOW THE FUCK AM I JUSTIFING C.C. AS A TOWN-SIDED VOTER!?
All I was fucking trying to say was that Scum can abuse the fucking mentality that we are having that C.C. is a scum-sided vote to vote themselves with it to get people off there fucking asses. Are you fucking serious Raikaria?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #722 on: October 06, 2012, 06:37:41 PM »
Hero: because we know they can do that we can just treat it as another vote regardless of alignment of the votee.  Chaotick might be WIFON, Shadoweh was almost definitely not.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #723 on: October 06, 2012, 06:39:53 PM »
Hero: because we know they can do that we can just treat it as another vote regardless of alignment of the votee.  Chaotick might be WIFON, Shadoweh was almost definitely not.
I know that, but fucking Raikaria,, just urgh!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #724 on: October 06, 2012, 06:46:30 PM »
Well maybe I wouldn't be pressing you so hard on it if you didn't do the knee-jerk reaction Day 2, and deny even knowing about the C.C vote Day 3 when someone as inactive as ActionDan picked up on it?

Also, throwing swears around as your main form of argument is not convincing at all.

I also said this:

Please ignore the sentence after Hero's 2nd quote. That was something I thought on first read, typed, re-read, then forgot to delete.

That sentence being:

Except C.C almost hammered on Shadoweh, who is town. How on earth can you justify that as a town-sided voter?

So, no, I retracted that thought but forgot to delete it before posting, and you are not allowed to edit.

I apologize if my scumhunting is annoying you. Or is it frustration?

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #725 on: October 06, 2012, 06:52:26 PM »
I now realize I should have said ignore the 2ND SENTENCE. Or 1st line. Both work.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #726 on: October 06, 2012, 06:52:36 PM »
Wow, You know what, fuck it all, I'm completely ignoring every single one of your posts.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #727 on: October 06, 2012, 06:53:48 PM »
Wow, You know what, fuck it all, I'm completely ignoring every single one of your posts.

Mature.

Especially since you raged over something I retracted, and that was what I pointed out last post.

Ignore this. You're obviously frustrated and cannot defend yourself from my accusations. Put two and two together.

##Vote: Hero999

« Reply #728 on: October 06, 2012, 07:23:21 PM »
Well maybe I wouldn't be pressing you so hard on it if you didn't do the knee-jerk reaction Day 2
where was this?

« Reply #729 on: October 06, 2012, 07:25:33 PM »
Also lynching Hero999 on the basis of CC is incredibly stupid

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #730 on: October 06, 2012, 07:32:50 PM »
where was this?

===
@Raikaria: Why do you feel the need to base so much of your content on C.C.? because holyshit you are like the only one to continuously talk about C.C. this C.C that. Why the hell are you trying to make us all focus on that specific point. What is your goal of continuously telling us this?
why do you love C.C. so much and not me?

Now, let's look at my posts before this:

#399, #397, where I briefly mention C.C in terms of the unvote and #366, where I remind everyone to be on guard about C.C

This reaction seems like a knee-jerk defense, because I mentioned C.C a couple of times.

====

Copy-pasta'ed from a previous post.

Also lynching Hero999 on the basis of CC is incredibly stupid

I'm lynching him off the basis of C.C and his reactions throughout the game to it, and his reaction to the pressure. He's not even arguing, he's acting like someone who knows he's lost, a kid throwing his toys out of the pram.

I would be amazed if he was town. He's not even seemed town for most of the game anyway either.

« Reply #731 on: October 06, 2012, 07:44:10 PM »
Okay, Raitaki read updated.

If we discount all of the role shenanigan posts, that only leaves his 581, and 639. I'd want to count this against him, but I'm played enough games to know how much people love their role shenanigans. Even Obvtown Conq from day 2 is sitting down and taking a backseat to figuring out what to do with my fullclaim.

That said, as far as scumreads go, Post 581 is lacking them. All it does is reinforce the case on myself, and his other scumread is pure sheeping (granted,  before Hero's claim I planned on sheeping Serela's case on him with Nameless). It's day three, now, so I'd kind of hope Raitaki would have had the chance to see something beyond me.
639 was almost good. It would take more of stuff like that to convince me he's not scum, but even that is lackluster.  He mentions a lot of valid points against Raikaria, Particularly the last half of his read, where he points out Raikaria's waffling and avoiding voting pattern. After this though, all he does is knock Raikaria from null-town to null, and goes right back to roleshens asking about her RoleClear on Shadoweh. I wish he would have at least attempted to followup on this.

All in all, Raitaki has room for improvement, but he's still pretty far from convincing me that he's scumhunting.

...speaking of Raikaria, I kind of think trying to push Hero999 for the way he's reacting to the unclaimed doublevote is weird. I understand every single other reason brought up against him, but nobody except for the double voter knows anything about the doublevote. Why are you working this angle so much?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #732 on: October 06, 2012, 07:47:55 PM »
Raikaria, now you're going back into full conspiracy theorist mode :T

Your vote on Hero is ridiculous. It's understandable that he's reacting the way he is, because- um, yeah. I'd probably start ignoring your posts if I was him too.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #733 on: October 06, 2012, 07:49:34 PM »
He's not even arguing because your accusations are conspiracy-theory grade and there's not much else that can be said in response then what he already has, and you aren't listening to that, so.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #734 on: October 06, 2012, 07:53:19 PM »
What?
I mean ...how the fuck?
Holy shit has anyone tell you are you are really really fucking irritating?
Stop painting my words in such a fucking way, because that is most definitely not what I mean.
I want to literally slap you right now. Fucking seriously.

...HOW THE FUCK AM I JUSTIFING C.C. AS A TOWN-SIDED VOTER!?
All I was fucking trying to say was that Scum can abuse the fucking mentality that we are having that C.C. is a scum-sided vote to vote themselves with it to get people off there fucking asses. Are you fucking serious Raikaria?

How is that an argument to my most recent logic?

« Reply #735 on: October 06, 2012, 07:54:42 PM »
He's not even arguing because your accusations are conspiracy-theory grade

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #736 on: October 06, 2012, 07:59:14 PM »
ITT the entire game rages.

"Let's lynch the scummiest people" suddenly becomes "Let's lynch townies" to Bard, what the fuck?
Raitaki is scummy for saying we should lynch Zakeri regardless of alignment. If Zakeri is Town we don't want to lynch him. Beforehand saying that "even if Zakeri is somehow not Scum we should still lynch him" is Scummy and everyone raging at me for that is being silly.

Yes, saying "Even if he isn't Scum we should still lynch him" translated to "Even if he is Town we should lynch him" given the context, which showed no assumption of third parties. Advocating the lynch of someone even if he isn't Scum isn't Town-minded.

Raging at me for not having a sense of humour is more ad hominem than it is about scum hunting. Kindly fuck off if you're voting me for not appreciating jokes when someone's pressed for a full claim after accruing a number of votes.

Shadoweh, I did not claim bulletproof, I just said Zakeri cannot kill me.

"Zak made one sentence with a super obvious joke. It makes sense that this would be in the flavor. But it's a joke, no matter how totally obvious, so we better LYNCH THE SHIT OUT OF HIM and start calling down heaven on anyone who comments"

Or you would read and understand I took him serious and saw him claim he needed Age and Sex and didn't provide that at all in his example. A Scum hastily writing up a role beforehand, then adding shit onto it to give it credibility isn't uncommon. Besides, he said he wrote the N1 role PM wrong because it had to be Monmusu Quest, but at the same time said PX didn't PM him about it being wrong.

Regardless of my sense of humour, Zakeri is contradicting himself in his claim. If you're going to hold that my lack of humour in this matter is scummy, you're welcome to try and lynch me for it. Go convince everyone that only scum could have taken Zakeri completely serious.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #737 on: October 06, 2012, 07:59:30 PM »
How is it conspiracy theory grade when you consider the knee-jerk reaction D2, and the denial of awareness of something pointed out by someone hardly contributing at all?

Both of those are suspicious. It's not like my case is made of thin air, and has nothing behind it that is curious at least.

But, I'm not dumb enough to keep pushing something that clearly has no support. Despite my opinion...

##Unvote

« Reply #738 on: October 06, 2012, 08:05:04 PM »
because your case isnt convincing at all, im not even seeing how the reaction to your discussion of cc makes hero999 scummy at all.

« Reply #739 on: October 06, 2012, 08:06:27 PM »
also
##Vote: Raitaki

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #740 on: October 06, 2012, 08:07:51 PM »
because your case isnt convincing at all, im not even seeing how the reaction to your discussion of cc makes hero999 scummy at all.

I warn people that C.C may be able to vote so to proceed with caution.

Hero starts blathering on about me basing all my cases upon the C.C vote afterwards, when I didn't.

I used this sort of logic against you earlier, when you reacted saying I was using your lurking D1 was a scum or town tell, and I was 'retarded' for doing that, when all I said was that you were lurking, and didn't say you were town or scum.

That is defending against a blow that hasn't been thrown, and is a sign of paranoia, and having something to hide.

« Reply #741 on: October 06, 2012, 08:10:44 PM »
also in an attempt to make conqs plan more awesomer
shadoweh name claims -> zerki vigs shadoweh -> hero999 watches zerki -> shadoweh uses her vig to vig someone(raitaki or sirchaotick)

-cut-
I used this sort of logic against you earlier
if that logic cant stick against one person, whats the chances of it sticking against another person? not to mention nobody agreed with it in the first place

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #742 on: October 06, 2012, 08:13:00 PM »
-cut-if that logic cant stick against one person, whats the chances of it sticking against another person? not to mention nobody agreed with it in the first place

If I recall there was some support when I used it last time against you.

And several people mentioned that my point on the 'kneejerk' was interesting this time.

It's just how my logic works. How I think. How I play.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #743 on: October 06, 2012, 08:15:26 PM »
I agree with Raikaria that the double vote is scummy because no one has claimed it yet, and Townies generally shouldn't be hiding their votes like that.

On the other hand I'm not sure what makes you convinced Hero is the holder of the doublevote.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #744 on: October 06, 2012, 08:15:43 PM »
##Vote Chaotick
Can we do this today; his vote on Bard is "Zak is suspicious but attacking him the way you are is a waste of breath" when in the post before he attacked Zakeri for attacking Bard on an exaggeration. ??? Chaotick, what did you get from your previous rereading of the game? Did you come to any conclusions or what?

I think Bard's logic is whack but I don't think he's scum? It's a ridiculous line of frustration that I think a townie would be more likely to bring up.

Would be up for rawr too. Don't know what he's doing.

Raikaria, is your confirmation on Shadoweh!town 100%?

Still think Hero is town.

Shadoweh, my scumplay is significantly different from my townplay. >_> Where are you reads?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #745 on: October 06, 2012, 08:17:27 PM »
If I recall there was some support when I used it last time against you.
thats because people were butthurt but got over it because it was a dumb reason to vote me for

And several people mentioned that my point on the 'kneejerk' was interesting this time.
reaction baiting and basing cases on reactions i think is lazy and can potentially get a townie lynched for no good reasons. as per previous games(angel beats mafia)

Conqueror

« Reply #746 on: October 06, 2012, 08:20:29 PM »
rawr, why are you voting for Raitaki?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #747 on: October 06, 2012, 08:20:57 PM »
Raikaria, is your confirmation on Shadoweh!town 100%?

Yes. I am certain that Shadoweh is town.

On the other hand I'm not sure what makes you convinced Hero is the holder of the doublevote.

Various reactions throughout the game. I've listed and linked to them before. If those don't convince you then I cannot convince you. Simple as that.

Still not sure of Scum!Chaotick because of the D2 C.C vote, which we're 99% sure is a scum vote.

reaction baiting and basing cases on reactions i think is lazy and can potentially get a townie lynched for no good reasons. as per previous games(angel beats mafia)

I made my case before the reactions. Re-read. I made the bulk of my case long before Serela and others mentioned about the 'kneejerk'. Then Hero posted again making me add to it.

I didn't bait Hero's kneejerk either. Reminding town to be on guard of C.C's vote is not reaction baiting. I still don't understand what made Hero think I was basing all my cases off C.C's vote at that point. It was a completely unrelated tangent, and reeks of 'I don't want people mentioning C.C' to me. I am not reaction baiting, I am analyzing reactions that occurred naturally.

Conqueror

« Reply #748 on: October 06, 2012, 08:25:43 PM »
Still not sure of Scum!Chaotick because of the D2 C.C vote, which we're 99% sure is a scum vote.
As scum, I've contemplated post restricting (C7D) or voteblocking (MRM) my buddies for the town cred (and it's not uncommon to do so). If you're confirming Shadoweh as 100% town (even accounting for stuff like bus driver/redirector, framer/godfather, whatever weird role mix px can think up for a game with bastard elements), I'm taking the first use of the vote (on Shadoweh) as legit and the second use (on Chaotick) as potential WIFOM. In any case the C.C. vote really shouldn't factor in; feels like a null tell the way it was used, with Chaotick not even close to lynch at the time because the Zak and Dan wagons had more support.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #749 on: October 06, 2012, 08:28:03 PM »
As scum, I've contemplated post restricting (C7D) or voteblocking (MRM) my buddies for the town cred (and it's not uncommon to do so). If you're confirming Shadoweh as 100% town (even accounting for stuff like bus driver/redirector, framer/godfather, whatever weird role mix px can think up for a game with bastard elements), I'm taking the first use of the vote (on Shadoweh) as legit and the second use (on Chaotick) as potential WIFOM. In any case the C.C. vote really shouldn't factor in; feels like a null tell the way it was used, with Chaotick not even close to lynch at the time because the Zak and Dan wagons had more support.

Very well, that makes sense. I'll stop using the C.C vote as logic for Town!Chaotick.

And a busdriver can't mess with the quicktopic and mod PM. All a busdriver or something else could do is mess up the target for the quicktopic/Mod PM to be made.