Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114228 times)

Raitaki

• 雷滝
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Night 2)
« Reply #540 on: October 04, 2012, 02:35:35 AM »
I think I should be out of V/LA around when this Night ends or so.

Also calling it now, permanent nullread on Chaotick for the rest of the game. One does not simply tell a noob to accurately read another noob.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #541 on: October 04, 2012, 02:39:24 AM »
I want to sleep and blow my nose. Screw you guys and your night killing.
Wait.. night killing! Conq is mafia for trying to kill the night! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #542 on: October 04, 2012, 03:29:19 AM »
I want to sleep and blow my nose. Screw you guys and your night killing.
Wait.. night killing! Conq is mafia for trying to kill the night! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

you sound like colin from whose line is it anyway.

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #543 on: October 04, 2012, 07:35:48 AM »
Blocked no matter what? Screw you, I'm sending in my action anyway, and everyone else should too </3
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #544 on: October 04, 2012, 07:39:52 AM »
REBEL AGAINST THE MOD
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #545 on: October 04, 2012, 07:44:50 AM »
Damn it! I was supposed to revive tonight, but it was blocked!

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #546 on: October 04, 2012, 07:51:14 AM »
Spoiler:
Naegi is a lamer.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Shadoweh

« Reply #547 on: October 04, 2012, 09:05:06 AM »
you sound like colin from whose line is it anyway.
Well he IS Canadian.

...Shut up Dan, you're dead. AND Banned.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #548 on: October 04, 2012, 11:28:33 AM »
Spoiler:
Naegi is a lamer.
##Vote: Conqueror

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #549 on: October 04, 2012, 12:11:52 PM »
*Travels back in time to D1*

##Vote Shadoweh

We all know this should be true.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #550 on: October 05, 2012, 12:23:29 AM »
Pffffft ahaha as if there'd be anything here. Maybe when I'm done with my brother's wedding.

Nobody died, Day 3 begins.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Conqueror

Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 3)
« Reply #551 on: October 05, 2012, 01:32:48 AM »
Have some choice words for Dan but first I want Zak to fullclaim everything about his role and why he's used it as he has.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #552 on: October 05, 2012, 01:51:34 AM »
He's claimed vig with limited selection that, in some form, expands as the game goes on. I don't see what's weird about how he's used it, especially considering that not using a vig n1 isn't even abnormal, especially so when you can't choose a preferred target.

Although I guess you didn't actually say it's weird. It seems sort of implied though by the demand. If Zak thinks he shouldn't explain how he gets more targets I don't care because it could affect him getting targets. He'd know best though, seeing as he's the one who actually knows how it works.

Also if anyone suggests lynching Zak today in a serious manner uh no. You don't lynch claimed one-shot vigs before they get a chance to use it, unless you have a really good reason to believe they're lying.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #553 on: October 05, 2012, 02:27:07 AM »
also just to remind people

raitaki/bard/rawr are the only lynches I accept, everyone else is town read

I'll reread Raikaki at some point

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #554 on: October 05, 2012, 02:32:28 AM »
sheeping Serela because I agree with those reads
Also really busy next couple of days wrapping up the term so I can't devote much time to this game until I finish.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #555 on: October 05, 2012, 02:39:13 AM »
Actually scratch that Hero is a bucket of useless who posted 3 times d2 of mostly completely pointless.

Like, he had a tiny blurb on Chaotick of super easy case and made a little response to something Chaotic said later. And then his third post is basically "by the way I'm too confused to have any opinions so :words:"

##Vote Hero

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #556 on: October 05, 2012, 02:44:32 AM »
##Vote Hero

Forgot about him D2, barely remember him D1.  Die scum.  A claim first would be nice though.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #557 on: October 05, 2012, 02:46:06 AM »
Rereading the massive amount of stuff that piled up over the 2 days I was gone. Also, out of V/LA now.

First thing first. Why are a bunch of people still interested in lynching me again? It feels like the reasons are just overcooked burgers people just keep on taking turns flipping on the grill, while I think Conq has already argued against and I have explained most if not all of them a couple of times. IHNN in particular seems like he just got a gut feeling when I reacted to the C.C. vote, added another gut with that then decided I'm scummy and then managed to talk himself into it :<

Seconding Conqueror. I'm interested in scrutinizing Zakeri's claim as well. The way he worded the restrictions sounded like it's not random (to me "theoretically" sounds like something must happen for his target list to grow).

Also, softclaiming time, with what evidence I have reasons to think that my night action might have gone through last night and produced results.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #558 on: October 05, 2012, 02:50:30 AM »
IHNN in particular seems like he just got a gut feeling when I reacted to the C.C. vote, added another gut with that then decided I'm scummy and then managed to talk himself into it :<
yeah pretty much in hindsight.  still don't have a good gut read on you but don't have to look for any concrete reasons so it looks like you survive another day at least

Shadoweh

Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 2)
« Reply #559 on: October 05, 2012, 03:05:06 AM »
ANY ACTIONS TAKEN DURING NIGHT 2 AND DAY 3 WILL BE BLOCKED NO MATTER WHAT
Rai, I know it's hard to read but you probably didn't get anything last night.

##Vote: Raikaria WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IGNORING ME. WHY DO YOU HAVE NO READS.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #560 on: October 05, 2012, 03:14:05 AM »
@Shadoweh: Yes, yes, I know the drill. However, I still have reason to think that whatever I wanted to do last Night happened :3

« Reply #561 on: October 05, 2012, 03:18:40 AM »
you shouldnt

« Reply #562 on: October 05, 2012, 03:19:49 AM »
also im abit confused by zaks role, does he know who he is able to vig?

Conqueror

« Reply #563 on: October 05, 2012, 03:22:00 AM »
He's claimed vig with limited selection that, in some form, expands as the game goes on. I don't see what's weird about how he's used it, especially considering that not using a vig n1 isn't even abnormal, especially so when you can't choose a preferred target.

Although I guess you didn't actually say it's weird. It seems sort of implied though by the demand. If Zak thinks he shouldn't explain how he gets more targets I don't care because it could affect him getting targets. He'd know best though, seeing as he's the one who actually knows how it works.

Also if anyone suggests lynching Zak today in a serious manner uh no. You don't lynch claimed one-shot vigs before they get a chance to use it, unless you have a really good reason to believe they're lying.
ffs Serela DON'T ANSWER FOR ZAKERI
I want to know the exact basics of his role given his response to Bard's softclaim at the start of D2. But now that you've defended him for no reason despite not knowing how his role works, how am I supposed to get an answer from his that isn't informed by your defense? Seriously.

Conqueror

« Reply #564 on: October 05, 2012, 03:29:46 AM »
Also, pretty platinum mad at how the Dan lynch yesterday ended up.
Quote from: ActionDan
I'm going to fakeclaim beloved princess because my role makes it so that I'd rather not die. Except that I'll lurk and play really minimalistically so that people will think my fakeclaim is a scum gambit. Then I'll self-hammer when the guy I think is scum is the competing counter-wagon so that I'll fuck up all the town power roles for N2 and D3 because that's super good for town right??????????
All the people who went OH THERE'S NO DOWNSIDE TO LYNCHING DAN NOW THAT HE'S CLAIMED are proof that no one is playing the game and you're all floating around based on ~*good feelings etc*~

Raitaki, who do you think is scum?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #565 on: October 05, 2012, 03:34:03 AM »
Also, pretty platinum mad at how the Dan lynch yesterday ended up.All the people who went OH THERE'S NO DOWNSIDE TO LYNCHING DAN NOW THAT HE'S CLAIMED are proof that no one is playing the game and you're all floating around based on ~*good feelings etc*~
Even though I wasn't on the final wagon I still found him pretty suspicious and thought his claim(s) were a scum gambit.  Though what happened happened and let's try to get the scum this day.  It's essentially like Dan was the N1 kill at this point, which puts us...exactly where we'd usually be D2, but instead of a scummy and a townie player dead we're down 2 scummy players, which I think puts us ahead of an average D2.

I want Hero to do something, until then he's scum until proven town.

Conqueror

« Reply #566 on: October 05, 2012, 03:37:39 AM »
@IHNN: I'm mostly mad because people just went OH IT'S OKAY TO LYNCH HIM NOW without actually thinking about it. And no, we're not fucking ahead because DAN FUCKING NEUTERED ALL TOWN PRS FOR N2 AND D3.

I want Hero to do something, until then he's scum until proven town.
That's not how the game works; the burden of proof is on you. Who would be scum with Hero and for what reasons?

Actually scratch that Hero is a bucket of useless who posted 3 times d2 of mostly completely pointless.

Like, he had a tiny blurb on Chaotick of super easy case and made a little response to something Chaotic said later. And then his third post is basically "by the way I'm too confused to have any opinions so :words:"

##Vote Hero
This is only scummy if Chaotick is town. So Serela, why is Chaotick town?

I give up on this game. I'm pretty sure Serela is town, but either his vision of the game is completely wrong or mine is and I'm too tired to deal with it now. Screw you and your self-hammer Dan, what in the actual fuck.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #567 on: October 05, 2012, 03:40:57 AM »
Conq gimme some time will ya, that's like 13 pages are something, when I parsed it between tiny pockets of free time on my phone/iPad it wasn't sufficient to get any concrete thoughts. Also I tend to try spending a lot of time on rereads because I tend to miss stuff that I previously think was unimportant >_>

Conqueror

« Reply #568 on: October 05, 2012, 03:41:41 AM »
Off the top of your head, without rereading. Quick reads, who do you think is scum?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #569 on: October 05, 2012, 03:43:14 AM »
That's not how the game works; the burden of proof is on you. Who would be scum with Hero and for what reasons?
The thing is Hero has done basically squat.  How is that town motivated?  I'll look at his posts more in detail but I still want to lynch half the playerbase  :ohdear:

The reason I said we're ahead is we chose the 2 dead people instead of we chose 1 and scum chose someone productive as the other.