Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114255 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 1)
« Reply #240 on: September 29, 2012, 08:33:12 PM »
skimming

Honestly that Dormio post that Hero pointed out was pretty good. Why are we lynching him and not someone whose name begins with Rai? Either one will do.
What was good about it? Seriously, read it. What's scummy about Raitaki's evolving position on Raikaria?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #241 on: September 29, 2012, 08:39:40 PM »
The impression I got from it wasn't evolving, it was avoidance. It's easy to say you want to lynch someone when you never vote for them and actually vote with them. Forgive me for being suspicious of the two people around the magical invisible vote.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #242 on: September 29, 2012, 08:57:12 PM »
Also worrying: Dormio isn't going to be back anytime soon, and that battery power is tempermental. I really, really hate it when we lynch without a claim. But at the moment it's the only viable looking option. (More reason to think he's not scum :o )

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #243 on: September 29, 2012, 09:03:57 PM »
The impression I got from it wasn't evolving, it was avoidance. It's easy to say you want to lynch someone when you never vote for them and actually vote with them. Forgive me for being suspicious of the two people around the magical invisible vote.

That said, I'll support a Raikaria lynch if the battery gets pretty low and no one else nominates a preferable lynch candidate, but I'd prefer letting him live. It's better for us newbies to get more time in the game to get more experience playing after all.
As for Bard this kind of logicstaredown isn't uncommon for MotK mafia so I don't find him scummy either, and despite me not wanting to resort to lynching any newbies D1, unless Raikaria looks like town, Bard starts acting scummy or another lynch candidate appears I'd still prefer a Raikaria lynch over a Bard one.
He said he would support Raikaria over Bard in the event of a deadline lynch because it looked like they were the only two wagons at the time and the battery was dropping fast. That's avoidance?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Shadoweh

« Reply #244 on: September 29, 2012, 09:05:24 PM »
##Vote: Raitaki More chances of actually happening today
Not that I see anything but a 2% and a panic from everyone.
Also get your asses in here you scumbags. don't leave me here running like a gerbil to keep this battery going.

Conq: Fine Mister Smartypants, who else do you think is suspicious then? -_-

Conqueror

« Reply #245 on: September 29, 2012, 09:06:54 PM »
Also just fyi rawr, Raikaria, and Dan (and maybe Serela) are banned and can't post for 24 hours.

Cut by Shadoweh: Do you have an actual reason to think Dormio is town or what. >_>

Shadoweh

« Reply #246 on: September 29, 2012, 09:10:46 PM »
Not a role-related one or anything, I just thought he sounded townie in that post you hate.
It's cool the thread is better off with Rawr banned and Dan and Serela weren't going to post anyways.

Incidentally where IS Serela. He should be here panicing with us.

Conqueror

« Reply #247 on: September 29, 2012, 09:12:58 PM »
@Conq: ...That sounds very accurate, but when I look back at the vote counts before dormio started posting, I found that there wasn't really a clear majority on which wagon. They were each at either 1 or 2 votes so I'm not very convinced on that logic Conq.
Sure, by the votecounts. But there was plenty of suspicion around Shadoweh at the time before and during Dormio's posting; I find it highly suspect that he would completely ignore all of this, especially given his history of finding Shadoweh sus as town.

@Bard: I actually don't disagree with you; it's just that I think Dormio is scummier at this point based on his posting. They could both be scum at any rate.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #248 on: September 29, 2012, 09:13:36 PM »
The ⑨ Votecount - バカバカ!

Shadoweh (1) - C.C.
Dormio (5) - ActionDan, Serela, Conq, IHNN, Raikaria
Hero999 (1) - Zakeri
Raitaki (3) - Dormio, DrRawr, Shadoweh
DrRawr (2) - Hero999, Bardiche
Zakeri (1) - Raitaki

Not Voting - SirChaotick

DORMIO IS AT L-2

13 alive takes 7 to lynch

|||||7%
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:15:46 PM by C.C. »

Conqueror

« Reply #249 on: September 29, 2012, 09:17:09 PM »
Shadoweh, his tone is pretty neutral so I don't see where you're getting that from. Also when did Dormio ever sound townie as town.
Also, ~conspiracy theory land~, I can totally see that role being a scum role.
Scum beloved princess is pretty wild; I don't think Dormio actually believes this.

Conqueror

« Reply #250 on: September 29, 2012, 09:22:00 PM »
EBWOP: Or maybe they're not actually banned, idk because I'm not one of them HAHA SUCK MY SHSL LUCK.

Serela, get in here. I know you're around.

« Reply #251 on: September 29, 2012, 09:22:46 PM »
Also just fyi rawr, Raikaria, and Dan (and maybe Serela) are banned and can't post for 24 hours.

??? news ive never heard of

« Reply #252 on: September 29, 2012, 09:23:10 PM »
what noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shadoweh

« Reply #253 on: September 29, 2012, 09:23:47 PM »
I always think he sounds townie when I'm scum and people want to lynch him..
What I mean is that for Dormio that's an impressive amount of reasoning in a post. (For anyone really but I like encouraging him to make cases unlike everyone else apparently).

The part about the scum beloved princess is pretty weird though. It would play out the same as a self-governor though so I could see the theory.

Edit: Conq you should be banned for not being able to tell ban messages apart :V

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #254 on: September 29, 2012, 09:31:20 PM »
You mean I'm not actually probated?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

now I actually have to make a post :C

My excuse for not posting -before- that is I have a really horrible sleeping schedule and didn't wake up until about 3:40pm my time. But anyway yeah. I'll uh. Look at stuff again then.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #255 on: September 29, 2012, 09:33:27 PM »
##Unvote
FUCK!
Okay, Fine, I take back my accusation of against people complaining about useless noise.

Raitaki: Could you please explain why your vote is on me? Considering I've already responded to your accusations, the fact you just voted me without saying anything makes me think you're just trying to push wagons around in the confusion. Speaking of confusion, I still don't like how you just automatically came up with "Anti-town party" the moment you saw the vote on the count.

I seriously can't follow along anything except this. All I'm seeing is Wagon on Dormio because Dormio, and vote Dr. Rawr for president as competing wagons.
##Vote: Raitaki

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #256 on: September 29, 2012, 09:35:58 PM »
Dormio is a bucket of useless, Rawr looks like town!rawr, and while Shadoweh was on par with Dormio when I votechanged she's gotten quite into You'd Have To Be Dumb To Lynch Her territory by now.

And uh. The Magical Merry Go Round wagon swings are nutsy but hooray we're lynching Dormio? I'unno what else to say. Looks like the next wagon up is Raitaki. I would reread him but I'm lazy and I want Dormio lynched so it's kind of :effort:.

I'm probably about to go into a food coma from all the popcorn chicken I just ate and also because horrible sleep schedule.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #257 on: September 29, 2012, 09:36:35 PM »
Woah woah woah if Raitaki is turning into an actual serious lynch candidate that means I have to actually say things to help Dormio get lynched instead, don't do this to me ;_;

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #258 on: September 29, 2012, 09:37:20 PM »
Sigh...if its between Dormio or Raitaki.
Overall contributes Raitaki did more than Dormio ever did this day.
However, Raitaki's extreme support for Raikaria's lynch through Bard is suspicious as hell.
...But then dormio never really did much aside from that...
...Oh right that vote on Zakeri was weird as fuck.
Sheep
##Unvote
##Vote Raitaki

@Serela: Words.

Shadoweh

« Reply #259 on: September 29, 2012, 09:41:10 PM »
Serela that post looks suspiciously like you want me to smother you. Do you want to be smothered, Serela?
Zakky-chan: Are you saying you don't suspect me as third party anymore or

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #260 on: September 29, 2012, 09:43:44 PM »
Okay I skimmed Dormio/Raitaki again. I still want to lynch Dormio like, a lot more, although at least Raitaki isn't a town read or anything?  I'd rather be taking a nap then trying to make a post right now, horrible sleep schedule is most of the reason I kind of didn't want to /in for this game. And then my sleep schedule was good! For about 3 days, now it's horrible again.

By the time I go from looking at one post to the next I can't remember what I don't like and do like about either of them. Some of the points Dormio brings up are completely ridiculous though, I remember that much. Raitaki's posts at least kind of show decent thought processes (in some of them at least, I may have missed some, his avatar is harder to pick out, I don't really remember seeing many posts from him in my reread)

Cut by Shadoweh please don't smother me it's only hot if an attractive guy does it ;_;

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #261 on: September 29, 2012, 09:46:18 PM »
Shadoweh when I read your posts all I can do is think about them being made by this face

Conqueror

« Reply #262 on: September 29, 2012, 09:47:49 PM »
Shadoweh this is all your fault. If Raitiki is town and Dormio is scum I'm stealing your vote for the rest of the game.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #263 on: September 29, 2012, 09:49:31 PM »
The Tenth Votecount - Perfect Cherry Blossom

Shadoweh (1) - C.C.
Dormio (5) - ActionDan, Serela, Conq, IHNN, Raikaria
Raitaki (5) - Dormio, DrRawr, Shadoweh, Zakeri, Hero999
DrRawr (1) - Bardiche
Zakeri (1) - Raitaki

Not Voting - SirChaotick

DORMIO IS AT L-2
RAITAKI IS AT L-2

||||6%
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 10:04:41 PM by C.C. »

Conqueror

« Reply #264 on: September 29, 2012, 09:50:00 PM »
The wagon on Raitiki is literally crap. There's nothing wrong about Raitiki's vote on Zakeri because Zakeri is probably Dormio's scumbuddy.

Conqueror

« Reply #265 on: September 29, 2012, 09:50:22 PM »
*Raitaki

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #266 on: September 29, 2012, 09:52:49 PM »
Yeah Zakeri isn't exactly being a shining example of towniness so far

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #267 on: September 29, 2012, 09:58:57 PM »
##Vote: Dormio

Heaven or hell, etcetera. I'd rather see Dormyon go than Raitaki. Dormio has the entire little content thing going and actually continuously slips my mind, which I automatically connect to active lurking. Also if it's a piss shoot between the two I still like Raitaki more because more words and his content at least takes solid stances throughout the day on various cases, whereas Dormio's stances are limited in scope and his scumhunting too.

Shadoweh still doesn't scumhunt much and while yelling to people about who they SHOULDN'T vote is probably standard fare for her by now it doesn't do much to impress me or convince me she's not actually anti-Town.

I'm already regretting this game, I wish I had ten votes so I could lynch all of you scum.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #268 on: September 29, 2012, 10:06:04 PM »
The Eleventh Votecount - HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadoweh (1) - C.C.
Dormio (6) - ActionDan, Serela, Conq, IHNN, Raikaria, Bardiche
Raitaki (5) - Dormio, DrRawr, Shadoweh, Zakeri, Hero999
Zakeri (1) - Raitaki

Not Voting - SirChaotick

DORMIO IS AT L-1
RAITAKI IS AT L-2

||||5%

« Reply #269 on: September 29, 2012, 10:07:07 PM »
I don't know what to think about you with the secret vote thing anymore.
Except that you're probably not getting lynched today.

If Raitaki is going to vote for me for reasons he's already listed, the least he could do is take a look at my defense (129) against those reasons. Instead he just went "Nope, not voting with the mod." And pushed me as lurker scum

...Not that it looks like it'll matter anymore.