Author Topic: Dreaming of Doppelgangers- Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion - Ran! (Hiatus)  (Read 65295 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
I don't remember deer boss much... her physical field was a pain, so just make sure you can overwrite it. Toono-san (butterfly doppel) learns a field at like lv4. Probably want Sanae for both all up and an empowered ACC buff. Mess with the land? Botan's the one resistant to magic, so it should work on her, right? I don't remember the deer being too scary damage-wise, it was just that she'd mess with my ability to damage -her-.

Meanwhile in postgame (Which I finally actually did some of), the red area's midboss... err... on my "let's see what it is" attempt I won because of
Spoiler:
Acala Sword doing 9.5k damage every time even though everything else barely did a thing. Welp. The boss was so pathetic damage-wise I just had Marisa more or less solo it with Acala. I nearly wiped at the end with leftover summons spamming material x64 (holy what?) and sacrifice bomb but the last bomb missed Marisa. XD No buffs or debuffs or anything... Acala wipes that fight in half, if I'd had some damage buffs and set up so she could cast Acala every turn, welp.

The random fights are a somewhat larger issue because I'm not used to... actually having a need to spend POW and I'm still mostly using earlier skills because of lower POW costs >.> A super pumped mage -slaughtered- stuff with breaths and single target spells for a lot of maingame but that isn't quite true anymore; still awesome damage but not THAT ridiculous. I easily cleared the first portion of Tower of Babel without using outside yin-yang orbs. Mostly through holy/dark breath and normal attacks/the cheapest POW aoes -sometimes-/chaotic thrust. Battles were generally over on turn one or the very start of turn two. Didn't hurt I have 35% pre-empt rate >.>;
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 11:49:21 AM by Serela »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
FUCKING FINALLY thanks to some support from Your Everyday NEET I finally toppled the mighty deer! Onward to the central wall!
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
We really supported each other, huh?

This enemy is fucking asshole! I'm running low on POW, and they ambushes me while I'm escaping from the Great Wall. And my L+R don't work against them. At least wipe out only costs you few points.
This game makes you care about not letting yourself killed. Getting killed means your Doppel dies with you as well.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
We really supported each other, huh?

This enemy is fucking asshole! I'm running low on POW, and they ambushes me while I'm escaping from the Great Wall. And my L+R don't work against them. At least wipe out only costs you few points.
This game makes you care about not letting yourself killed. Getting killed means your Doppel dies with you as well.
Funny thing the same thing happened to me while I was trying to escape too the other day. ><

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Postgame... I've done all but the yellow area (the beach one with caves and sinkholes) and, upon reaching the midpoint... oh wow this miniboss actually doesn't look trivial. That's one hell of a way to reference Romancing Saga 3 XD I'll... try it seriously tomorrow. I was able to totally cheese through the other minibosses (and two of the big bads, as well- haven't done the red area one yet because it's shield looked annoying and I didn't care to reorganize my build) with very minimal deviance from my stage build, like just a couple doppel/equip changes. At least Ambivalence has turned out to be very useful, considering I spent LITERALLY A WHOLE DAY grinding for it... @.@ I wouldn't have been able to cheese the green area boss without it.
Spoiler:
I beat it with a single character.
I'll elaborate more -after- Validon does that in the LP. :3

Also, after seeing a new armor and sub doppel from this yellow area... err... you can hit 100% auto-revive? It must not outright stack, and just roll a seperate chance for each thing that gives it to you, because, uh... obviously if you had 100% reraise that'd be sort of silly, right? You can't... REALLY do that, right!?

I'm not grinding in the dream area with Great Priest and Amukihaha; these are the only doppels after Guan Yu I've given up on (I saw I had the wrong page for it on the jp wiki- he just gets Zappers and even the jp wiki says "DON'T BOTHER, it can take over 6 hours and he's not that good!"). Great Priest's only decent thing is physical barrier (if I really want to use that I'll bring out Taisai) and both of the two just take too much farming to get... I can't do THAT much grinding on -everything-. I got the ifrit on the first kill though so I didn't give up on -him- too, welp V: And I got Seraphim on kill 7. Royal Duke is up at 40 kills, at which point I had just gotten the other doppel in that dream corridor and did the other areas instead... debating whether I want to go back and get it or not. It's not a small trip to get to that corridor and you can't run from enemies there. ;_; It could take over another hour of grinding. At least I'll kill a billion more Kings if I do; I've got over 100 kills >.> Too bad that's still not even HALFWAY towards the auto-join... sigh. I'll continue to pray. Yukkuris really are impossible. I guess it IS because they're super OP, though. :V
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 03:08:49 AM by Serela »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
I never thought I would feel so much rage when I lost to Cirno my first time only to beat her the second time using a bit of Validon's strategy and having Saya wail on her with her overpowered axe and proc'd PATK down and then switched over to PDEF while Mamizou and Marisa provided backup with supports and magic... oooooh it felt good NOBODY MAKES A ( 9 ) out of me and gets away with it! Funny the second attempt went swimmingly well... I'm just taking a break now until  then to cool my head off.

Guys, I have a problem, where can I get all those small yukkuris? The game shows that I have more than 64 kills on 2 of those and I still can't get them, might be a bug cause I don't remember killing that many of those small yukkuris. ???
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 08:28:22 AM by ditt93 »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Those auto-join at 256 kills, unfortunately. Yukkuris are ultra rarity tier (and the only things that take more than 64 kills max) They're also game breaking grade OP.

About not remembering killing that many, dunno what to say about that! o.o My kill counts all seem fine.

Those auto-join at 256 kills, unfortunately. Yukkuris are ultra rarity tier (and the only things that take more than 64 kills max) They're also game breaking grade OP.

About not remembering killing that many, dunno what to say about that! o.o My kill counts all seem fine.

256? :o That explains alot, luckily I got yukkuri king while exp farming and getting other 1 star doppels. :V Not going to complain about the extra small yukkuris kills then, since back then I don't have anything to stop them from fleeing.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:54:07 AM by ditt93 »

Your Everyday NEET

As much as I don't like GoS, at least it's bosses difficulty increased steadily with sharp increase in difficulty during stage 10 and final stage. In Nightmare of Rebellion, previous bosses I faced only has 2 x 300 HP, which I can one hit easily. And then, next stage's boss has a whooping 8000 HP...
At least it's Boss 1 Theme is pretty catchy. 
Make that 8000, 9000, and 10000 HP. And geez, does that deer is so fucking hard to kill. Validon says that she only uses Mega Stroke when the Land is tilted to electric, that is clearly bullshit (No offense), she use it ON PHYSICAL COUNTER (either Thunderbolt or Mega Stroke), either that or the boss can move 4 times, trust me, I know when the attack is clearly a counter, I Let's Played GoS after all. It took me 0, 2, and 4 tries respectively to beat those three bosses. No wonder MewMewHeart make a huge deal of beating her. I don't how Validon98 can beat them in 1 go, either he's very lucky or he's a God.

EDIT: In the mean time, I compiled the list of Main Doppel and their obtained passives up until the one obtained in Skyscraper's Blue Door in Touhou Wiki: https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/The_Nightmare_of_Rebellion/List/MainDoppel. Please note that the information may be slightly inaccurate. Please inform me if you found any mistake regarding their passives. More to come once I obtained them.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:43:25 PM by Your Everyday NEET »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
I think the deer took me two tries, but it was just because I didn't have fields brought with me to reverse the one she laid out, and using main doppel skills wasn't quite enough... or maybe I just barely did kill her on the first try? I don't remember. Might've been a later boss I brought out Toono-san for it's field.

EDIT: In the mean time, I compiled the list of Main Doppel and their obtained passives up until the one obtained in Skyscraper's Blue Door in Touhou Wiki: https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/The_Nightmare_of_Rebellion/List/MainDoppel. Please note that the information may be slightly inaccurate. Please inform me if you found any mistake regarding their passives. More to come once I obtained them.
Seiga's missing some of her levels, not counting the fact that several of them end before lv15 (seiga ends at 15 but is missing several inbetween there, namely on her resurrection hp passive). I assume you're grabbing your data for this off the jp wiki, because that also is missing high levels for a lot of doppels, especially rangers :V I'll be able to supply Nue's lv15 soon at least... I was too tempted with the thought it might be Danmaku Chimera Cooldown -2, considering she learns the first cooldown reduction at like lv6 and only has two other passives.

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
Time to make things way easier for everyone regarding passives. The linked file is the item.srsdb (in .csv form) of the current passives list. There is one notable issue in that the passives that grant neutrality to an element show up as errors, but when I eventually get back to working on the translation (I'm personally extending my hiatus until next month, once I get to college and I can get my laptop fixed up), I'll fix that.

Also, Your Everyday NEET has asked me about the story files. I've only half looked at them, but I can upload those if anyone wants to take a look at them for story stuff. Big problem with that is that a lot of the in-battle story text is in the global.srb (same goes for GoS and DoD). I can sort through the text dump I have but it'll take time and I'm particularly busy these next couple days.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Tested something I've suspected... elemental weapons ONLY are elemental when hitting a weakness. So you don't get a sweet universal damage bonus from Nitori/Ichirin/sub doppels by equipping an elemental weapon with them. (Although, it should work if you're actually hitting something weak to that element. I didn't test, but it would be -so weird- if it didn't work.)

Of course, on elemental weapon skills, it will always function properly. I wonder if this makes Nitori/Ichirin viable for regular use... however, not only are they the squishiest warriors, they're also the weakest, so it probably doesn't make up for it qute enough unless you're actively hitting weaknesses with the elemental skill (as opposed to using it as a higher-powered attack) instead of using other attacks, and sometimes using their multichaser too. :T They have great INT, so it's unfortunate they don't have better Hits in magic or healing. Eirin has good healing hits but rock bottom INT so she can only heal earlygame... z.z From such a good doppel to such a bad one. Even if she turns out to get Ranged Hits +2 at lv15 or something, Ran just pummels her in the damage department anyway and Tenshi's got ACC covered with the wonderful mp cost reduction, so Eirin becomes rather... useless once her healing tapers off.

But yeah like, considering using Nitori/Ichirin, when you can use a much more durable doppel with WAY more patk and an easier to use nuking skill, well... is your elemental attack skill, even boosted and hitting weakness, gonna do a decent amount more than using whichever the ideal nonelemental skill would be with a stronger doppel? (With swords, the answer is probably no, but maaaaaaybe for other weapons...? Tempted to test, but they'd need some leveling z.z Their elemental damage boosters get pretty big in the last few levels.) I say this because I -want- them to be cool for more than the occasional "I'm using 3 elemental attacks so I'll swap to Nitori, chase them, and swap back to a real attacker". I suppose if I used some -actual- chasers... XD
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:27:48 AM by Serela »

Your Everyday NEET

I think the deer took me two tries, but it was just because I didn't have fields brought with me to reverse the one she laid out, and using main doppel skills wasn't quite enough... or maybe I just barely did kill her on the first try? I don't remember. Might've been a later boss I brought out Toono-san for it's field.

Seiga's missing some of her levels, not counting the fact that several of them end before lv15 (seiga ends at 15 but is missing several inbetween there, namely on her resurrection hp passive). I assume you're grabbing your data for this off the jp wiki, because that also is missing high levels for a lot of doppels, especially rangers :V I'll be able to supply Nue's lv15 soon at least... I was too tempted with the thought it might be Danmaku Chimera Cooldown -2, considering she learns the first cooldown reduction at like lv6 and only has two other passives.
Can you take 2 Mega Stroke to the face? I guess not. It's always fair when boss can one hit you twice.

Yeah, I used the japanese wiki in tandem with Google Translate. Okay, I'll added all of Seiga's passives and Main Doppel obtained from the Fire Cave. Serela, can you assist me in adding the passives for long range and magic type doppel?
Where did I get the Rumia, Sanae, and co?
Time to make things way easier for everyone regarding passives. The linked file is the item.srsdb (in .csv form) of the current passives list. There is one notable issue in that the passives that grant neutrality to an element show up as errors, but when I eventually get back to working on the translation (I'm personally extending my hiatus until next month, once I get to college and I can get my laptop fixed up), I'll fix that.

Also, Your Everyday NEET has asked me about the story files. I've only half looked at them, but I can upload those if anyone wants to take a look at them for story stuff. Big problem with that is that a lot of the in-battle story text is in the global.srb (same goes for GoS and DoD). I can sort through the text dump I have but it'll take time and I'm particularly busy these next couple days.
Whoa, that's a lot of -1s.

Sure, take your time.

I rather use high PATK doppel with elemental chase from Sub Doppel, then wreck shit. Works everytime... unless against boss.

EDIT: I've done listing 75% of the Main Doppel, although Range and Magician type doppel passive is incomplete. I don't know how to describe Akyuu's first passive skill though.
EDIT 2: I've finished listing all of the Main Doppel, all 44 of them (not including 3 DLC doppel). I was thinking of giving them description and their best usage next. Now everyone can look at their skills and all their passives. Magician type doppel seems have the most amount of doppel. Though, magician type doppel can only switch to another magician type doppel (Melee <-> Special, Ranged <-> Support).
I wonder... this game has an expansion, the Ran version was released on May 11 2014. DDC was released in 2013. Of course the expansion wouldn't give out the cast of DDC alongside Kokoro as a Main Doppel right? Right? Leveling them up from level 1 would be a pain after all, hahaha...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 07:09:51 AM by Your Everyday NEET »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
The expansion has a small amount of more main doppels. It does not have DDC characters.

Also, uh, I was looking at the JP cooler-tier wiki... apparently Nazrin's ability boosts both single AND multitarget support (It has a spot that lists exactly what skills are boosted by each priest's passives). That makes her... VASTLY more useful than I thought she was. Probably should be changed in the patch itself because that's big.

After some digging in that wiki I managed to confirm that fields are powered up by "Impair" hits... err... I guess offensive support was slightly more broad then we thought XD (Main doppel only fields are Support hits, but, you'll always have the same hits because main doppel, so, it doesn't really matter)

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
That's odd, because Nazrin's passive itself says that it only boosts single-target ones. If it boosts multiple, then... huh. Also, never would have thought Impair was what did fields, off the top of my head, don't they use the orange-ish Support skill icon instead of the purple-ish Impair skill icon?

Your Everyday NEET

The expansion has a small amount of more main doppels. It does not have DDC characters.

Also, uh, I was looking at the JP cooler-tier wiki... apparently Nazrin's ability boosts both single AND multitarget support (It has a spot that lists exactly what skills are boosted by each priest's passives). That makes her... VASTLY more useful than I thought she was. Probably should be changed in the patch itself because that's big.
Oh. Well, that's good then. But those Main Doppels though... And I'm still 1/4 into the game.

So, that should make Sanae and Nazrin roughly equal to each other since they both ended up having the same strength for their support skill.

The moment when you just barely won a boss battle... Cirno has only 100 HP left, she killed 3 of my character, my main doppel's skill are in cooldown, then I switched to Sakuya and use her skill... and deals exactly 100 damage. (Sakuya is useless in boss battle doesn't she?)

I'm wonder if I am underleveled in this game? Cirno is fast and can kill me in one hit, even if I blocked Water element, she just use Sonic Blade to one hit my back liner. And there's also the fact that everyone that is not Marisa is very slow that even they would lose a 4-foot race against a 10-legged turtle. Or is bosses in NoR are that really feels like seven layer of hell itself? I mean, in GoS, the only time I experienced close victory is against Genji and Matsuba and the final boss.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 03:32:24 PM by Your Everyday NEET »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
NoR bosses are still fairly hard like GoS and oftimes require strategizing specifically for that fight, but since party setup is not nearly as involved as GoS, the bar for setting up your party to beat them is a lot simpler to pass. Also year Impair for fields is doofy, thinking of it as the japanese Offensive Support sorta helps...? About speed, equipment weight matters a -lot-. Dual wielding weapons or wearing heavy armor will slow you down a lot, and weapons have varying weight. Other than that it just comes down to main doppel AGI, but casting speed boosters are definitely valuable things in this game.

Whilst I'm talking about fields, the exact ones Murasa's passive boosts are: Malignant Breakthrough GreatWall Immortal DamageNet Regeneration HowlingSpirit ImplantField. Too bad regeneration field sucked eggs last time I tried it.

I think Sanae still has a better character skill than Nazrin, but Nazrin has the edge of being able to dole out powerful single-target buffs without needing another character using a priest (or doppel swaps). They're both pretty great now.

Also, postgame, I passed the checkpoint in the presumably final-final dungeon...
Spoiler:
What a silly boss you are, Hell Lord or whatever your name was. Your no-doppel-switch field is scary except we can just overwrite it so whatever. Countering a hit to your weakness with Comet for 3k damage is much scarier, except... uh... whoops you just cast a field that reverses resistances and Suika's Missing Purple Power on an elemental weapon did 92000 damage to you which is nearly your max hp? Uhhhh? Thanks for killing yourself? I didn't even do it on purpose, it happened the same turn he cast the field. XD That field... really shouldn't have affected himself. He must be insanely weak to Dark after that. It'd be a pretty scary field if it worked non-suicidally.

Also pfft I don't think anyone on the jp wiki even recruited Darkonium Marisa because she's not on there. Not that I can blame them. Thankfully I got her rare material on the first fight... not counting the one where she killed me ;_; Also sweet, that Fragrant Scarf I got from the behemoth paid off in the end... along with the Schoolgirl Soul I didn't use until postgame.

edit:Dear god the final dungeon is long. The checkpoints are so far between... ;_;
edit:oh my dear holy jesus that is one hell of a final boss
edit:Validon what do these four sparklies at the final boss door do????
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 12:40:03 PM by Serela »

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
Yeah, the final dungeon is pretty long, I'm before the midboss of it in the LP stuff that was I was doing before going on hiatus. As for the sparkles, they're like the ones in DoD for Shinki and flip between whether the different parts of the expansion final boss are in their normal or lunatic forms.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
That's good to know.

...so how do I tell which is which...? >_> Is the top button for "on" and the bottom for "off" or something? The text is too similar between each one for me to tell a difference. I uh. Kind of tapped them a few times before getting confused.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
・封印する <-- That one should be "seal", as in "make easier". The other one is "release", as in "make harder". In the next version of the English patch, once I get back to it, I'll translate those messages to help out everyone. Should've done it to start with, just ended up being a bit too focused on the more obvious things. X_X;

Your Everyday NEET

Forgive me for asking, but could you do translate the help boxes as well? Since it's the second most important information the players need.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
...the amount of God Idols needed to craft any of the endgame material is too damn high @.@; Why three for one item!? You only GET like three! I haven't gotten a single drop of one I think, and I have like, all the drop rate boost accessories including enchants D;

I fully explored the postgame blue doors, so... I guess all that's left is grinding, super final boss, and the postgame final boss.

I fully explored the postgame blue doors, so... I guess all that's left is grinding, super final boss, and the postgame final boss.

Catch them all and train them all to max level :V

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Like hell I'm grabbing ~10 1/64 doppels from areas I can't run in :V Most of them aren't even that good, honestly. The earlier elemental doppels are the ones with good passives, the final elemental ones have the multi-target but worse passives and the multis cost WAY too much POW to use much in the final fight(s) anyway.

Stuff like Dragon or Demiurge could be pretty nice, but, unless I get good luck and they join early, ahahahaha no.

I'll do -some- farming probably, but, it's a bit demotivating that I can't run from encounters for most of them (so I have to fight random junk and refresh enemies and run back regularly) and more importantly, that getting the rare drops isn't even amazing because I need to pray for a billion god idols. Siiigh!

Like hell I'm grabbing ~10 1/64 doppels from areas I can't run in :V Most of them aren't even that good, honestly. The earlier elemental doppels are the ones with good passives, the final elemental ones have the multi-target but worse passives and the multis cost WAY too much POW to use much in the final fight(s) anyway.

Stuff like Dragon or Demiurge could be pretty nice, but, unless I get good luck and they join early, ahahahaha no.

I'll do -some- farming probably, but, it's a bit demotivating that I can't run from encounters for most of them (so I have to fight random junk and refresh enemies and run back regularly) and more importantly, that getting the rare drops isn't even amazing because I need to pray for a billion god idols. Siiigh!

Why can't you run from encounters? I thought only those in the red doors are the only ones that you can't even attempt to run away from? My characters are max level and have no problem running away.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Almost all the endgame doppels are only in the final two red doors, though, so. The others are... Darkonium Marisa (1/256 lol let's not), Unpolished Mirror, Mahesvara, and Dragon, but dragon seems fairly rare to find outside of the red door. ...it's fairly rare -inside- it too, actually, but. XD

Unpolished Mirror can help make one person nearly immune to magic (Yoshikia + Magic Null armor is 70 null (miko = 60 null?), unicorn 20% reflect, rod 20% reflect (maybe 40%?), mirror 20% reflect), which is alright, but unless you want to be spending 200 pow on Moonlight Mirror it's eh.

Mahesvara is... okay, actually, Mahesvara is -really- nice (Star lgt/drk, divine/diabolic breath, some decent moves, star dispel... but most importantly +1 Meditation?!) and fairly common to find in the final dungeon's future-y area. And Dragon is actually pretty great, but it's kinda rare both in -and- out of the final area. But dragon lifeblood drop makes some nice stuff so farming isn't a bad idea...

Speaking about red doors, they aren't actually too bad. Demiurge takes a little luck that I'm not murdered too fast but I can definitely kill it, and apart from that, Bahamut's the only scary one. I can't kill bahamut z.z Maybe this is the time breath armor is actually worth equipping, put that on my sword user and I'm set. edit:nvm ambivalence is fine

...anyone know what drops scarletite? In DoD it was the Yukkuri Emperor but not here.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:38:57 AM by Serela »

Maple

• Mukyuu!
...anyone know what drops scarletite? In DoD it was the Yukkuri Emperor but not here.

Scarletite (ヒヒイロカネ hihi'irokane)

Searching for ヒヒイロカネ 東方玄夢妖譚, i found myself with this one page, which seems to have all the possible item drops.

It seems to be dropped by ゼウス (Zeus), アークエンジェル (Archangel), and スリースタージェネラル (Three Star General).

Talking about the wiki, @neet, maybe you would like to make some templates to make everything look more tidy, here's one i created as example to follow, and another one, or just using vanilla tables. Look at "View Source". Simply toy around with the wiki formatting and you'll learn easily. Or i could do the thing myself if you want, just tell what you need.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 12:25:57 AM by Maple »

Your Everyday NEET

Talking about the wiki, @neet, maybe you would like to make some templates to make everything look more tidy, here's one i created as example to follow, and another one, or just using vanilla tables. Look at "View Source". Simply toy around with the wiki formatting and you'll learn easily. Or i could do the thing myself if you want, just tell what you need.
Well, I did follow the format given to me by Tyraxx. But yeah, making a table seems to make it looks more tidy, and I reckon it will be useful for listing up Sub Doppel's skills (Well, the sub doppels already had a tidy bullet point for listing both the active skills and passive). You could do it if you want to.

https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/The_Nightmare_of_Rebellion/List/FlashSkill

There are
Spoiler:
182 Weapon Skill in total. Sword has: 45, Spear: 40, Axe: 39, Bow: 32, and Gun: 26
. Too bad the wiki only list out 3/4 of them, I guess no one there hasn't be able to spark the weapon's ultimate tier?

I'm curious about this game's expansion story. Is it better than GoS (there's a Generic Doomsday Villain who is even stronger than Gorgon sisters, go beat it up!) or DoD (Shinki: "Wow, that last incident was soooo cool~! We have to make one ourselves!)? Or is it just an excuse to play as Saya again?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:38:35 AM by Your Everyday NEET »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
The final 1~4 lv80 skills are tricky to spark since a lot of them practically require having one of the super endgame weapons, which are both rare drops and require even rarer god idol drops in order to forge up to the final form. Or just getting really lucky and having the 1/1000 trigger. (I got two 1/1000 triggers and one with the proper weapon :V)

Their data is all in the file he linked earlier though. either open it in excel and scroll all the way to the right (at the very right is the not-junk data), or scroll down in wordpad and look for the sentences. What's NOT in there was the passives he said he was uploading it for :V Nue only gets +80 mdef at lv15, I wasted my time ;_; She's still one of the better magicians, but 10 mdef is not worth 2 million exp to get from 14 to 15 XD