Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114987 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Day 4)
« Reply #1080 on: October 09, 2012, 07:59:27 PM »
My role's passive ability is that I specifically have no role. Yes, that's my passive. My active is the copying. I'd give you a role name but unfortunately I don't have one.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1081 on: October 09, 2012, 08:08:38 PM »
lol

Explain how it's town to make a suggestion that would lead to 4 players being alive and scum instantly winning on D5?

No, we would not be alerted to a D5 win during D4, by the way, because:

Lylo is not announced, instead it is announced if Town can lose before the next day starts

Losing during D5 is not losing before the next day starts.

To re-iterate: Rawr's suggestion is:

We lynch someone [Probobly] We are down to 8 players

Rawr poofs me/Shadoweh
Zakeri kills Rawr with Vig
Me/Shadoweh don't return
The other dies due to lovers
Mafia also gets a nightkill

We are down to 4 players, one of which is probably IHNN to ensure scum win regardless of if we lynch scum today or not... or if one scum dies for the cause, like, I dunno... Rawr?

Explain how it is town to want to kill me, which would also kill Shadoweh? Even if you do not trust that I am town, Shadoweh is town, as I have said since D2, and my death results in hers.

I think my vote is justified.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #1082 on: October 09, 2012, 08:09:41 PM »
ok

« Reply #1083 on: October 09, 2012, 08:11:59 PM »
i must have missed the part where this makes you town, we already know shadoweh is town

Bardiche

« Reply #1084 on: October 09, 2012, 08:15:19 PM »
Shadoweh is town, as I have said since D2, and my death results in hers.

Hold on, didn't Shadoweh say she'd kill her lover but that she doesn't die when her lover does?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1085 on: October 09, 2012, 08:16:55 PM »
Hold on, didn't Shadoweh say she'd kill her lover but that she doesn't die when her lover does?

I dunno.

Shadoweh never told me if she dies if I do. I'm used to lover deaths being two-way.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1086 on: October 09, 2012, 08:26:37 PM »
Votecount

Hero999 (1) - Serela
DrRawr (2) - IHNN, Raikaria
IHNN (1) - DrRawr
SirChaotick (1) - Shadoweh

Not Voting - Hero999, SirChaotick, Zakeri, Bardiche

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

|||||||||||||||| 29.5%

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1087 on: October 09, 2012, 08:27:15 PM »
Votecount

Hero999 (2) - Serela

DrRawr (1) - IHNN, Raikaria
IHNN (1) - DrRawr
SirChaotick (1) - Shadoweh

Not Voting - Hero999, SirChaotick, Zakeri, Bardiche

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

|||||||||||||||| 29.5%

Uh, is that a typo, or does Serela count twice?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1088 on: October 09, 2012, 08:27:46 PM »
Also IHNN + Me = 1 vote on Rawr

Learn to math
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 08:28:14 PM by C.C. »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1089 on: October 09, 2012, 08:28:30 PM »
Rawr:Can I convince you otherwise by saying that Shadoweh is almost certainly not scum if IHNN is also scum? He kind of is a cop who got a town read on her. And the godfather already flipped. And that means we'd have a scum who punishes us for lynching her. If the person you really want to flip is Raikaria, Shadoweh doesn't die if Raikaria does. She already claimed this :T

Oh wow we only lost .5 of a % in the last 12 hours
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1090 on: October 09, 2012, 08:29:04 PM »
Shadoweh is almost certainly not scum if IHNN is also scum?
*UNLESS* ihnn is also scum
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #1091 on: October 09, 2012, 08:31:17 PM »
Raikaria is bullet proof, thus my role does not work on him. Alternative is killing shadoweh which is what i plan to do. You could try convincing zakeri about it, or find me an actual reason as to why i wouldnt want raikaria killed ^^

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1092 on: October 09, 2012, 08:33:11 PM »
. If the person you really want to flip is Raikaria, Shadoweh doesn't die if Raikaria does. She already claimed this :T

Oh, OK.

Doesn't change the fact that Rawr wants to kill Shadoweh to kill me and kill himself as well, which would result in an instant scum win when you combine with lynch and night kill.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1093 on: October 09, 2012, 08:34:08 PM »
Also IHNN + Me = 1 vote on Rawr

Learn to math

I was pointing out the error. I know how to math. Maybe I shoulda put =/=

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1094 on: October 09, 2012, 08:36:30 PM »
Okay I see what you mean here.

The issue is that, this only works if you die during the night too.

That results in 4 fucking deaths at night. Two of which was basically confirmed to not be town. Especially if you know you're also town, that means adding two extra townie deaths to the night just to kill Raikaria. Dude.

Okay, let's lynch Rawr. Zak can't NK him or we'll risk all this horribleness happening if it actually works. Rawr could even realistically be scum saying this if he actually kills people when rb'd/killed, although that's kind of questionable, Rawr works in questionable ways already and they could figure he's going to be lynched by endgame anyway. Whatever. I can test Hero at night anyway.

Hero:But didn't your action go through fine when both you and Rawr targetted ActionDan n1? >_>;

##Vote Rawr

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1095 on: October 09, 2012, 08:37:00 PM »
Especially if you know you're also town
this implies 3 townie deaths at night

« Reply #1096 on: October 09, 2012, 08:38:30 PM »
Hero targeted me n1

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1097 on: October 09, 2012, 08:42:16 PM »
It sure is forgetful in here

okay nevermind about that then

« Reply #1098 on: October 09, 2012, 08:43:09 PM »
be scum saying this if he actuallykills peoplewhen rb'd/killed,
That doesnt make sense. If i were scum with this role we could perform 2nk every night do to scum also have a roleblocker.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1099 on: October 09, 2012, 08:44:03 PM »
that's pretty true

I like, juuuuust woke up, so I'm not thinking straight

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1100 on: October 09, 2012, 08:44:23 PM »
and I guess that would explain the hero fail

gdi

Bardiche

« Reply #1101 on: October 09, 2012, 08:47:28 PM »
I can test Hero at night anyway.

Eeeeeexcept I don't like that. At all. For some reason all I can think of are Scum scenarios to abuse this in. Let's not "test" by using the claim/counter-claim game, because we also have IHNN with only 1 Cop Result and a DOC WHO FRIGGING FORGETS TO DOC, but then again I once forgot to Cop. :V

Oh god, the Serela is contagious.

I'd rather Hero watch/track at his own behest. We have a claimed Doc, Cop and Sorta-Lover on the table, surely Scum will be economic and off one of them; the choice for Watching is a three-fold one. Locking it to tracking Serela so we can get into lovely Serela VS Hero or worse yet, Scum!Serela covering Scum!Hero is an idea I'm not an immediate fan of.

Bardiche

« Reply #1102 on: October 09, 2012, 08:49:33 PM »
Remember: use Night Actions to catch Scum first and foremost, not to do some weird play of checking if someone's role is true. Roles and alignments aren't necessarily intricately linked, so Hero being right about his role doesn't necessarily make him Town.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1103 on: October 09, 2012, 08:51:13 PM »
With that stuff fuggin taken into consideration I don't know what the hell to do anymore

unless it was Rawr/Hero scum lying together????

Or if Raikaria was like, somehow actually scum???? (No rawr I don't like your plan it sucks)

Uhhhhhh.

Cut by Bard. Now that the puzzle falls in a way where it looks like Hero could actually be telling the truth (I messed up by thinking he had inconsistent results from Rawr interactions via having targetted actiondan successfully n1, which is not actually the case), yeah, it'd be better if Hero tried to track scum on the nk. The reason I wanted to prove his role is I thought there was a magically unexplained action fail n3 so that he wouldn't have to fudge results and likely out himself, aka him being a scum not-tracker, but now that that's actually explained in a logical way, yeah.

Who the fuck do we lynch, again? >_>

Rawr? <_<

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1104 on: October 09, 2012, 08:52:34 PM »
Inb4 rawr is actually bulletproof scum that makes someone untargettable for the night, and the rest of the claim is BS? I don't know.

« Reply #1105 on: October 09, 2012, 08:52:50 PM »
Meh i dont mind my lynch really.

@bardiche, hero doesnt get the result if they are killed iirc

Bardiche

« Reply #1106 on: October 09, 2012, 08:55:59 PM »
This game is becoming seriously unfun since we're just role puzzle jigsawing, and the Zakeri, Chaotick, Hero and Shadoweh Scum are lurking through it all. I mean, I dislike this as much as you lot do, but contribute to the scumhunting effort.

I'm inclined to think Zakeri is actually Town, and Shadoweh is Town if IHNN is, but Chaotick and Hero are question marks. The lurking isn't making them question marks roll over into "Confirmed Town" territory!

I don't even know who to lynch, I still want to lynch Serela for my suspicions from before.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1107 on: October 09, 2012, 08:57:24 PM »
Chaotick is a newbie and probably doesn't know what the heck to do in this situation, and Hero is lurky as all alignments :T I'm okay with a Hero lynch though.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1108 on: October 09, 2012, 08:58:17 PM »
I'm pretty sure Chaotick is town because he would have had to have a "I docced Serela N1" claim in mind from the start of d2, or something similar Serela-cleary, in order to be lying.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1109 on: October 09, 2012, 08:58:50 PM »
Also that I already had a town read on him back when we were actually playing Mafia, but.