Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114997 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 3)
« Reply #600 on: October 05, 2012, 07:09:50 PM »
I have written a current opinion about hero's claim that I'm going to quote from a .txt after he answers me, along with whatever my response to his answer is
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #601 on: October 05, 2012, 07:23:36 PM »
Here simple terms
I can either
1) Watch someone, and see if anyone targets her/him. If they die I don't learn who targeted her/him.
or
2) Track someone, and see if he/she targets anyone.
Simple enough?

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #602 on: October 05, 2012, 07:35:37 PM »
Before I respond I'm going to say that everything I posted was paraphrasing/my interpretation of your posts/intent.
You never gave any reasons why Bard wasn't scum, which did nothing to convince me otherwise.  Fair point on the other one.
For a majority of D2, you essentially didn't exist. 
Chaotick has at least been trying, even if he's been going about it the wrong way (which is why I want to lynch him and it's a different reason than why I want to lynch you). 
Rawr was contributing to discussion, and he had a lot more content than you did at the time.
My interpretation of events.  I'm not going to condone lynching Chaotick right now. It read as lazy play to me.
...which is a really confusing statement
If you want to see what I play as as scum go look at SYWTBTT. 
Also I think I already claimed.  In...my first post of the game.blatant OMGUS  :V
1) Mhm, sure
2) Moving on
3) Well, I suppose considering I just noticed I only had a total of 3 posts in D2
4) In the eyes of the beholder.
5) I still argue about your "DrRawr was contributing to dicussion, and he had a lot more content than you did at the time. I don't follow and don't see how so.
6) Here, >Town reads on Zakeri, Reason > Vote Zakeri
7) ...Wow I forgot about that, and no I'm not reading your game in blarg whatever..

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #603 on: October 05, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »
that makes much more sense

Okay so if you watch someone, you watch them but if they die you don't get a result, and if you track someone it targets someone who watches them and then...

OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU CLAIMING HERO. In actuality it's probably just watcher/tracker where he doesn't get results if his watch target is killed (So that he doesn't have cop-tier power) but jeez the way he words it.

I'm kind of tempted to say it's BS just because his wording makes no fucking sense, and if he actually had this role his explanation probably be understandable because he wouldn't be making it up.

I mean, there's a difference between paraphrasing your role pm (Which is kind of hard to screw up into a way that makes no sense) and making something up under pressure and not getting it properly fact-checked (It's easy to miss messups.)
But then again maybe I'm just being silly.

Of course, it's not like I thought you were town before the claim either, nor does your current d3 look good at all (your only opinion at present seems to be a blatant OMGUS, and it doesn't help that it's on a general town read), so I don't need to worry about claim shenanigans.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #604 on: October 05, 2012, 07:43:19 PM »
Anyways
##Unvote
Now that I've calmed down a bit more.
@Serela: And why exactly should I care that I look good?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #605 on: October 05, 2012, 07:50:15 PM »
well

not getting lynched is generally something townies want

But really, that wasn't really a statement meant for you to answer or anything, it's more of a statement of my opinion on the matter. Because I'm kind of voting you and want you to be lynched. Standard mafia matters.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 2)
« Reply #606 on: October 05, 2012, 07:51:14 PM »
Townies:
Me, Shadoweh, Conq, Bard, IHNN, Chaotik

Can't make my mind up:
Serela, Rawr, Hero [Lack of content]

One of these two is probably scum
Zakeri, Raitaki
@Raikaria: Here, it clearly says that you have people who you consider scum. Now here is the problem, I do not see your vote on either of them. Why so?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #607 on: October 05, 2012, 08:01:17 PM »
The Nineteenth Votecount - Fighting In The Batcave

Hero999 (2) - Serela, IHNN,
Zakeri (1) - Raitaki

Not Voting - Everybody Else

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 60%

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #608 on: October 05, 2012, 08:06:48 PM »
@Raikaria: Here, it clearly says that you have people who you consider scum. Now here is the problem, I do not see your vote on either of them. Why so?

Two people that I consider scum. Yet I also consider one of them town.

I am attempting to figure out which is which.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #609 on: October 05, 2012, 09:47:20 PM »
I don't remember because the only game I recall him playing anytime recently is swordgirls anonymafia :c
Well that explains your bias. How about the recently finished Kamen Rider Mafia (he was DiEnd, you were scum)? I think his play here lines up with his play from that game; I'd have to reread to make sure but  Hero makes a lot less sense when he's scum; in this game I feel like he's actually thinking through his reads. Also, I don't see the way he claimed as awkward at all aside from the fact that he claimed so early; I imagine that's just because he's pissed.

Shadoweh, will respond to your question later but your comment on Zak's vig being similar to your SK role is precisely why I want some things cleared up. Also, I'm thinking about the possibility of 2-2-9, with Zak/Chaotick and Bard/Raitaki; it would explain some stuff but I'm not going to get too much into that.

In any case Hero's claim makes things easy. I'll look over it again later but Zak can "vig" someone tonight (Raitaki or Bardiche or whoever) and meanwhile Hero can watch Zakeri to make sure there's no roleblock or anything. And today we can lynch Chaotick(?) or something. How's that?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #610 on: October 05, 2012, 09:49:20 PM »
well isnt that dependent on whos on zakeris list of vigs?

Conqueror

« Reply #611 on: October 05, 2012, 09:50:15 PM »
Also PX blatantly stealing roles again rofl.

Pedit: Yeah, which is why I'm waiting for Zak to check in.

rawr, who do you think is scum?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #612 on: October 05, 2012, 09:57:28 PM »
...If we are going to start talking about roles, I'm going to assume at the moment shadoweh's role isn't working due to Dan.
And I feel that there is a really really large hole in that plan Conq.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #613 on: October 05, 2012, 09:58:29 PM »
...If we are going to start talking about roles, I'm going to assume at the moment shadoweh's role isn't working due to Dan.

You are wrong there, Shadoweh's role is working.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #614 on: October 05, 2012, 09:59:05 PM »
Look at Dan's role
Now read it.
Now look at the time effective.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #615 on: October 05, 2012, 10:03:51 PM »
Dan's death roleblocked everyone for this /\day/\ period too.
I wonder if this means I take the normal number of votes to lynch.

Wait, didn't Raitaki say his role worked anyway?  Please explain why.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #616 on: October 05, 2012, 10:04:29 PM »
Look at Dan's role
Now read it.
Now look at the time effective.

I know.

Shadoweh's role is working still. I'm not gonna explain why, but if you put my opinion flip on Shadoweh into account, you might be able to figure it out. I will re-iterate: Shadoweh is town. Roles being blocked from activating do not mean that things already in effect stop.

If nothing cooks up by tomorrow I'll throw out a theory I have. It's just a theory, however, and I'm not 100% confident in it yet so I'm not posting it yet.

Conqueror

« Reply #617 on: October 05, 2012, 10:04:47 PM »
Is the hole is that either you (suspected by a lot of people) or Zak (I think he's scum) die? I don't think that's a hole at all; prevents us from having to use a lynch on one of you.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #618 on: October 05, 2012, 10:06:05 PM »
##Vote: Zakeri

Everything from yesterday and let me add that I'm displeased with Dan. Or PX. I'm not sure which: A situation in which a Townie thinks their death is the best way forward is ridiculous and it interfered with my role, too.

I echo the call for Zakeri to produce more information about his role (especially since I want to lynch him already!). Key point is who was on your list Night 1 and why did you choose not to shoot any of them, since removing ambiguous and difficult-to-lynch people would be optimal to shooting no one and dying uselessly during some night.

Rather annoyed with Serela still producing no cases, rather unmotivated to play this game overmuch because only Conqueror, Raikaria and SirChaotick have put in an appreciable amount of effort so far and even Shadoweh has reduced herself to shitposting.

That probably means she's Scum, actually. Shadoweh normally is all about being Townie and inspiring people to be Townie and now she's passively sitting back and doing nothing, lurking even. tl;dr Shadoweh's done some scummy shit so let's lynch her.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #619 on: October 05, 2012, 10:07:57 PM »
also where did bard go :[

It's called school, a date, and homework, in that order.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #620 on: October 05, 2012, 10:13:49 PM »
I was considering outside sources that kill someone else. For ex. Me
Anyways before things get more confusing I should clarify my role again, because I stated out the basics, and if you are going to conduct plans you need full information.
My role does not allow me to use the same ability consecutively. The way it is worded, I read it as You can only use each ability once before you have to use the other.
I used Track N1. So if we are sticking with your plan, I can still follow in on it.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #621 on: October 05, 2012, 10:16:38 PM »
My stuff against Hero doesn't count then? </3

That probably means she's Scum, actually. Shadoweh normally is all about being Townie and inspiring people to be Townie and now she's passively sitting back and doing nothing, lurking even. tl;dr Shadoweh's done some scummy shit so let's lynch her.
...huh that's pretty true

Hero actually doesn't need to watch Zakeri though. Which means we can lynch him anyway! Just trust me, 'kay~?

« Reply #622 on: October 05, 2012, 10:21:49 PM »
I can still follow in on it.
icwutudidthar

@conq currently zakeri and ihnn
IHNN because for most of the game he has seemed to waffle his reads and for the most part doesnt actually seem to be pressing people who he votes as scum. I went back and actually read his posts orz

zakeri im just sheeping at this point. the AtE hurtz

« Reply #623 on: October 05, 2012, 10:23:29 PM »
but right now more interested in conqs plan, but atm id rather not lynch sirchaodfsajfhsdkflsfa

« Reply #624 on: October 05, 2012, 10:29:19 PM »
It's called school, a date, and homework, in that order.
putting that in reverse sounds 100x more cooler

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #625 on: October 05, 2012, 10:30:25 PM »
Rather annoyed with Serela still producing no cases, rather unmotivated to play this game overmuch because only Conqueror, Raikaria and SirChaotick have put in an appreciable amount of effort so far and even Shadoweh has reduced herself to shitposting.

What, I haven't put effort in?  Any perceived lack of content is due to my internet being a pain.

I've noticed that about Shadoweh though and honestly at this point wouldn't be sorry to see her go.  This holds for most people playing though.

rawr, it's not so much waffling on who's scummy and more waffling on who is currently scummiest.  Because this game seems to be 70% scummy to me right now.

« Reply #626 on: October 05, 2012, 10:34:21 PM »
Alright, I'll admit, I lied about my character's name.

I'm actually Light Yamagi, Town God of a New World. My goal is to use my death note and vote to kill the Gold, Silver, and Bronze swimming Medalist from the Beijing Olympics who are coincidentally the entire mafia. This will enable Matsuda to sweep the competition in time for the London Olympics.
I technically have unlimited uses of the deathnote, contrary to what I said yesterday, but thanks to the restriction my deathnote also has unlimited uselessness. I can kill using people's usernames, I have to kill you by your Role names. Also, in order to prevent the catastrophe caused during the deathnote series, I also need your occupation, Age, Sex, and Vehicle's License Registration. If I get any of it wrong, I can't kill the person I attempted to murder anymore for the rest of the game.

The reason I lied about my character name was due to paranoia generated by my role, but it was kind of stupid to think someone else would have a role like mine. Also, the reason I lied about the one-shot was because It felt like I'd only be able to shoot once this game.

I tried to shoot ActionDan night one, but it failed due to misspelling. I put
Deathnote: Alipheese Fateburn XVI, (Monster Girl Quest), Monster Lord
But I apparently got it wrong because it was
Deathnote: Alipheese Fateburn XVI, (Monmusu Quest), Monster Lord
Just in case anyone wanted to know how completely useless my role is.
Also, I asked PX, and I got mod confirmation that failing to deathnote somebody counts as not acting for the night.

Also, I'm going to work on reading the game, but I'll probably be distracted since I just bought Tokyo Jungle.
I definitely want to see more from Raitaki now that he's back. I was also planning to votepark on Hero999, but since he's posting more now, and because Raitaki also has him down as a scum read, I'm wary of doing that now.

Also, Bard is much more suspicious now. I thought he was clearing me based on being a Tracker, but now that Hero counterclaimed, I have no idea what Bardiche thought he was doing yesterday.

« Reply #627 on: October 05, 2012, 10:35:00 PM »
I'm actually Light Yamagi, Town God of a New World. My goal is to use my death note and vote to kill the Gold, Silver, and Bronze swimming Medalist from the Beijing Olympics
i stopped reading here

« Reply #628 on: October 05, 2012, 10:35:10 PM »
Edit: I can't kill using people's usernames

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #629 on: October 05, 2012, 10:37:19 PM »
putting that in reverse sounds 100x more cooler
Order that in: Homework, and date a school called Sti.

...Sti isn't the worst name I've heard. It's certainly better then Seven.

cut:Oh god what rofl zakeri that's amazing

Vehicle's License Registration.