Author Topic: Sealing Club Investigation (working title) - Story development thread  (Read 3398 times)

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
alternate title: RENKO AND MARIBEL'S FANTABULOUS ADVENTURE

A point and click adventure with Maribel and Renko! It would be nice to know how the world outside of Gensokyo would be like.

This is the thread for story development. The thread for game development (design, art, and music) will probably be in Rika's Garage later or tomorrow.

I would like several short stories about incidents with Maribel and Renko in school, during club activities, or just hanging out.  An investigation of the strange happenings around the city of sorts.

I am going to use Adventure Game Studio to make the game. Due to this, it's possible for the NPCs that Renko and Maribel can talk to to have branching conversations.

Thanks to Ruro for assisting with stuff! Thanks to E-Mouse for helping with setting this post up! Thanks to Sana for indirectly convincing me to restart this project with her Dear Diary story!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 12:18:26 AM by Nat Tea »
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Sana

• Good gravy!
Renkorenkorenkorenko
Thanks to Sana for indirectly convincing me to restart this project with her Dear Diary story!
What
oh well Renkorenkorenko

Paul Debrion

• Highroller
  • Back again for more!
Wow, just last week I was thinking about how cool it would be to have an adventure game with Maribel and Renko.

I feel like I want to hug you for this.
I'll come up with an evil scheme later. First, it's time to build a giant robot!

You can't have a good evil scheme without a giant robot!