Author Topic: Episode 1: The Youkai Menace  (Read 10598 times)

Benny1

• Die The Death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is The Death!
  • Dlanor of the Ten Wedges
Episode 1: The Youkai Menace
« on: May 03, 2010, 11:28:31 PM »
In a Gensokyo that wasn't so far away, war was beginning.  Let us explore this by going to the top of Youkai Mountain, where we meet Marisa, talking to Sanae:

"So, I noticed this morning that Reimu has vanished, ze~  She left a little note that said "I have been abducted by Youkai, ze~  You might just want to figure out what's going on or you know, I might be killed, and Gensokyo's border would break, ze~" ze~'d Marisa.

Sanae's face went blank.

"You mean... you mean... I get... to be... the main... character...?!?!  THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!  YESSSS, YESSSSS, YESSSS, MARISA LET'S GO FIND REIMU BECAUSE I"M THE GODDAMNED MAIN CHARACTER TODAY.  I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT SUWAKO OR KANAKO THEY CAN SIT HERE AND DO WHATEVER I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER!"

Sanae was extremely excited by this relatively new change of events and started flying down Youkai Mountain to go talk to the Tengu to see if they knew anything.

"God, she's fucking nuts, ze~"

Marisa waved goodbye to Suwako and went down to follow Sanae to make sure she didn't do anything dumb.

----

Oh, I'm going to have fun with this one~  This is a short prelude to let you all hopefully get a little excited :3

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Re: Episode 1: The Youkai Menace
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 11:35:53 PM »
This is a short prelude to let you all hopefully get a little excited :3

And it worked. :3 Hyperactive happy main character Sanae is hyperactive and happy. I love it. <3

Minch

• Your #1 Idiot Child.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 11:37:31 PM »
Bahaha! Sanae is nuts. I like where it is going though.  :]

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 01:05:28 AM »
This needs to be made.

FUND IT.

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 02:04:44 AM »
Oh god, YES.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 05:04:51 AM »
Sanae on drugs? Looks interesting  :D

Yamachanadu

• Apparently pre-Yamatrend
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 02:02:17 PM »
Sanae on drugs? Looks interesting  :D

No, this Sanae is actually Cannon. I suggest you go play Hisoutenku with the english patch.
<%convider> with the nose on top it looks like a lovecraftian sam fisher

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 02:04:41 PM »
I suggest you go play Hisoutenku with the english patch.
I did. I don't remember her being that over the top. But hey, it's hilarious either way.

Benny1

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 12:43:13 AM »
When Marisa had made it down to the Great Waterfall, things were already in action.  And by action, I mean something Maullar would like, because it seems Sanae had taken Aya hostage by tying her up and was interrogating her.

"So, you mean to say you have no idea why Reimu is missing.  And you're sure about this, right?  Because you know, if you aren't telling the truth, there's this little dog I have tied up in the back room, and I'm not afraid to take her away from you."  Sanae was letting the main character-ness get to her head and was trying to imitate Reimu's badassery.

"B-B-But, please don't... please don't hurt Momiji.... *hic* *sob* I swear, the two of us *hic* never saw anything...  She can even see when Reimu is changing... there's... no way *sob* that Momiji would possibly have missed *hic* anything and she didn't *sob* see it..." Aya was actually crying.  Apparently, she cared for Momiji more than Sanae expected, and though Sanae kept a hard face, Marisa came to Aya's aid.

"Sanae~n, don't worry about it, ze~  If Aya is that depressed about it, there's no way she's lying, ze~  Just give her back Momiji, and let's go talk to some other Youkai, okay, ze~" ze~'d Marisa.  Sanae looked at her for a second, and decided that she had pushed the interrogation too far.

"Fine, fine.  Aya, I swear, if you're lying, I will beat the everliving shit out of you like Kanako has asked me to fifty times already.  But if you're telling the truth, you and your youkai dog can have all the fun you want.  After all, you seemed pretty honest about spying on REIMU INSTEAD OF ME (tee hee) but I guess that just means you're honest.  You pass today."  Sanae sighed a little and walked off, with the corner of her mouth twitching.

Marisa went and untied Momiji for Aya, since Sanae forgot, and chatted with Aya for a bit, while Sanae flew outside beating up fairies.

"Yeah, she got this odd idea that she's the main character now, ze~"

"Ayayaya, what a pain... there's a reason that girl will never actually be the main character...  She's just kind of psycho.  I think it comes with the green hair.  I mean, Yuka is batshit insane, Sanae is batshit insane, and I think Wriggle just might be, I mean, she never does anything about those shota jokes, after all."

"Green is an evil color, ze~"

Marisa walked off, pet Momiji a little, and then stopped Sanae from killing some fairies and the two flew down more to go talk to the kappa.

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 12:56:30 AM »
XD

inb4 Ruro casting JUDGEMENT for the blasphemy on green hair. :B

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 12:58:10 AM »
"Ayayaya, what a pain... there's a reason that girl will never actually be the main character...  She's just kind of psycho.  I think it comes with the green hair.  I mean, Yuka is batshit insane, Sanae is batshit insane, and I think Wriggle just might be, I mean, she never does anything about those shota jokes, after all."

Okay, you got me, I laughed. But what does that mean for Shikieiki?! D:

XD

inb4 Ruro casting JUDGEMENT for the blasphemy on green hair. :B

How did you kno-- nevermind.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 01:16:41 AM »
Okay, you got me, I laughed. But what does that mean for Shikieiki?! D:

This means that the other side of the Sanzu River...-is a lie-. A hallucination of the dear Eiki's!

Komachi is just humoring her so she doesn't kill someone or herself being crazy. I mean fuck imagine Eiki going batshit. Gensokyo'd probably take more then a few hits.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 03:31:58 AM »

atoms2ashes

• I am lame, and I shall not be forced to become otherwise.
  • Fresco makes everything better.
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 03:39:56 AM »
Was Mima batshit insane too?

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 04:23:07 AM »
In a Gensokyo that wasn't so far away, war was beginning. 
Dude, I love yo- wait

Reimu has vanished, ze~
You best fix this >:C
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 04:48:04 AM »
I like the color green. That means I'm insane?

Reimu has vanished, ze~

Good, ze~

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 05:17:23 AM »
I like the color green. That means I'm insane?

It's the hair that makes you insane, not the liking of the color.

Though if you dyed your hair green, maybe!

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 09:14:29 AM »
Both Gappy's and AF's design of me has green hair. So let's meet some children. I like children... with some ketchup of course.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 03:30:19 AM »
Good, ze~
Die in a pool of green dye you worthless being.
Wait that sounded ridiculous.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Benny1

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 03:55:03 AM »
(okay I forgot about Sikieiki sorry)

Marisa flew down again to find Sanae screaming at the kappa, in particular, Nitori~n.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE GIANT TELESCOPES WATCHING EVERY HUMAN IN GENSOKYO'S MOVEMENTS.  YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED, THAT"S THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO WITH ANY BIT OF TECHNOLOGY." screamed Sanae.  Sanae was mad that they didn't know what happened to Reimu.  At this point, Marisa was bewildered.  She got so mad when she didn't find Reimu in no time at all, and yet she wanted so badly to stay the main character, it seemed pretty contradictory.  But Nitori wasn't cowering at all, and stood up to Sanae, even though she was about a foot shorter than her.

"No, we don't have that technology, and you're retarded for thinking we should.  Just because you want to stalk Reimu doesn't mean we want to.  Now, get the hell out of my sight, you're in the fucking kappa village, and if you so much as make a bad move at me, there's probably three snipers on your-oh, why, just look at that, there's now four red dots on your forehead.  Now get the fuck out."  Apparently, Nitori took language lessons from Shinki, because she was cursing up a storm.

Sanae didn't even give Nitori~n a response, instead she just shrugged and walked off.  She was a little tired of being angry, it seems.

"So, she hasn't even noticed yet, has she, ze~" ze~'d Marisa to Nitori when Sanae was out of earshot.

"What the fuck you talkin' about, bitch?  Yo, just because I teamed up with you two games ago doesn't mean we're tite, get the fuck off my property now." bitched Nitori~n.

"Jesus, fine, ze~  You'll just miss out on the surprise, then... ze~!" ze'd Marisa.

Sanae went into the forest at the base of the mountain and Marisa decided to follow her.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 04:59:12 AM »
I like the use of 'ze' as an adverb.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2010, 05:00:26 AM »
Kappa snipers? HELL YES!  :V

atoms2ashes

• I am lame, and I shall not be forced to become otherwise.
  • Fresco makes everything better.
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2010, 09:07:31 AM »
Why the heck did Shinki teach Nitori how to talk like a gangster? ?_?

Meh...Not that it's a bad thing  :yukkuri: