Author Topic: What kind of humor is taboo even in the Peaches board?  (Read 2783 times)

Teewee

• In the forest, lazing around...
  • ...building nothing but clay castles.
What kind of humor is taboo even in the Peaches board?
« on: June 14, 2010, 09:56:37 PM »
I know that its a more relaxed board all about having fun, but exactly how relaxed is it?

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: What kind of humor is taboo even in the Peaches board?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 03:23:20 PM »
It's pretty subjective.  We're ultimately petty dictators, and don't always adhere to boring things like rules.

In general though, we frown upon excess creepiness (stalker behavior, explicit sexual innuendos involving another user, etc), flaming/trolling (to an extent), and pretty much anything else we dislike at the time.

We do have a bunch of bleeding heart liberal scumAcolytes who fight tooth and nail for the rights of users, so if you feel uncertain about something or wish for us to confer privately about an issue you are having on the boards or wish to plot La Revoluci?n, feel free to send one of them a PM.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
Re: What kind of humor is taboo even in the Peaches board?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 06:41:54 AM »
tl;dr don't be a /b/tard

Yeah it's that subjective, but no one is gonna kill ya if you slip once. I suggest you lurk a bit as I should have back then and you'll soon understand it.

Also hi Edible
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .