Author Topic: Minecraft Server! (IMPORTANT POLL VOTE NOW)  (Read 165884 times)

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
Re: Minecraft Server!
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2011, 04:31:52 AM »
Ah god dammit I havent been on lately and argle terraria's been taking over my life I'll try to come back on in a day or two to start my huge project

pineyappled

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2011, 04:42:40 AM »
Haven't been able to log into the server for the past two days.

After attempting to log in-
Connection Lost
Internal exeption: java.net.SocketTimeoutExeption: Read timed out.

Turned firewall off, same result. Does anyone know why?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 04:45:58 AM by moooo »

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2011, 05:01:40 AM »
Haven't been able to log into the server for the past two days.

After attempting to log in-
Connection Lost
Internal exeption: java.net.SocketTimeoutExeption: Read timed out.

Turned firewall off, same result. Does anyone know why?
It's down right now and we have to wait for ddr to fix it.  Also ddr just in case you dont realize it i posted a possible soultion on the end of the second page.
2lazy2createbettersig

DDRMANIAC007

• The DDR Maniac
  • Dance Dance Revolution
    • The Touhou stream blog
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2011, 07:49:25 PM »
Okay so based on what's been said so far here is a thread from another forum that may or may not help.  It seems to deal with the same problem though.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:19iDQYFC_78J:www.minecraftforum.net.external.v.vkachalka.ru/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D10%26t%3D242501+Could+not+load+%27plugin+LWC.jar%27+in+folder+%27plugins&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com
Did not help at all. It dealt with an entirely different problem.

Can someone recommend a different chest protection plug-in that works with Bukkit?

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2011, 08:18:08 PM »
Did not help at all. It dealt with an entirely different problem.
Well gdi.  I actually have no idea what's going on :S Well good luck anyway
2lazy2createbettersig

Eraiya

« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2011, 11:45:49 AM »
Pardon the slow responses, I don't come here often.

1 - This might sound crazy, but a possible solution for fixing LWC would be to rename LWC.jar to pluginsLWC.jar.
2 - Yep! Lockette or Chest Protect.

DDRMANIAC007

• The DDR Maniac
  • Dance Dance Revolution
    • The Touhou stream blog
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »
Server is back up finally!

Changes:

Bukkit and permissions are added
WorldEdit and WorldGuard
I'm using WorldGuard's built-in chest protection
The nether world is now working properly!

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2011, 11:02:51 PM »
HELL YES.

Jes_Isaive

« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2011, 11:04:52 PM »
Welp. Time to go make another skin and start playing this again.

Edit: wait no I have about 20 I've never used
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 11:07:19 PM by Jes Isaive »

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2011, 01:17:26 AM »
Finally :getdown: Cant wait to play with yall  :V
2lazy2createbettersig

« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2011, 01:53:28 AM »
Hi, this is KoishiKomeiji from the server, and i'm wondering .... is the chest protection automatic or is there a command? i cant seem to find the command for it and i got iron stolen from me again ;[

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2011, 02:54:30 AM »
I believe there's some sort of command. Type in /help

Also yeah I forgot to get on the server mainly due to I'm running a CYOA somewhere and that is taking up all my time I will be on tomorrow though

« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2011, 04:14:07 AM »
i did type /help o.o i went through all the pages and no command for chest protection came up

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2011, 02:06:17 AM »
For some reason, I can't log into the server. What gives?

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2011, 05:09:00 AM »
For some reason, I can't log into the server. What gives?
The server is down cuz ddr was streaming somethin.  However he said that hours ago but it should be up tomorrow.
2lazy2createbettersig

DDRMANIAC007

• The DDR Maniac
  • Dance Dance Revolution
    • The Touhou stream blog
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2011, 11:55:07 PM »
Back up. I needed the bandwidth for a stream I was doing.

pineyappled

« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2011, 04:20:21 AM »
Hey, DDR, could you please keep the status of the server on the original post? The thing in your signature doesn't seem to work...

Kinzo the Astro Curious

• One small step for Desu; One giant leap for touhou-kind!
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2011, 05:29:00 PM »
Playing from uni, so having some success here~!

got a little mine on the go now very near the spawn point. found a hole no one had claimed. yoink!

Kinzo the Astro Curious

« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2011, 10:11:21 PM »
So I got it working today, I can play on the university computers. The observant ammoung you may have noticed a new tower of strange shape not too far from the spawn point. Yar, mine. Also someone with a bow do something about that creeper jammed between the two walls before it blows shit up. I built that second wall to stop creepers getting to the actual building, and before I could finish it one of the fucking things got stuck in there.  :V

half a second of lag = too dangerous to go after it  :(

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2011, 12:21:42 AM »
DDR, is it possible to get a Cartographer view of the map? I'd like to get an idea of where people are building stuff so I can go check it out.

Also did you put tons of fire in your house to keep people out D:

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2011, 12:52:58 AM »
Looking for bitchesslaves willing workers to help me finish this damn thing I'm building. You should be able to find it by looking North East of the spawn area. It pierces the heavens, so you can't miss it. Btw, can you fix the /compass command?

Jes_Isaive

« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2011, 02:23:35 AM »
So I got it working today, I can play on the university computers. The observant ammoung you may have noticed a new tower of strange shape not too far from the spawn point. Yar, mine. Also someone with a bow do something about that creeper jammed between the two walls before it blows shit up. I built that second wall to stop creepers getting to the actual building, and before I could finish it one of the fucking things got stuck in there.  :V

half a second of lag = too dangerous to go after it  :(
Wait, was it a door in a cave that led to a room which had stairs going up to a non-finished tower?
'Cause so help me God if you just claimed my house, that I was about to put a sign on until my Internet went out.

Kinzo the Astro Curious

« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2011, 03:19:48 AM »
Wait, was it a door in a cave that led to a room which had stairs going up to a non-finished tower?
'Cause so help me God if you just claimed my house, that I was about to put a sign on until my Internet went out.

The tower doesn't have a sign on it just yet, but the staircase inside that cave was the original door, and has a sign just above it displaying that it was mine.  :V

its got a lot more in there than that too. Non-finished? it was done actually! (aside from exterior wall not being tall enough)

Jes_Isaive

« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2011, 03:25:51 AM »
Was there a single bed and chest at the top of said tower?
If it is mine, I'd be willing to let you live there, you would just have to help me finish building the rest of the tower/mining the rest of the cave.
 And that creeper you mentioned might be the one I had sitting outside. It doesn't do anything, it just... watches...

Kinzo the Astro Curious

« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2011, 03:44:50 AM »
ah wait no, I think I know where you are talking about. Nah I built mine from scratch. Just across are some places that are similar to how mine used to be. I can see a cobble tower from my cobble tower. I did at some point accidently mine into another mine building an underground farm. but I blocked that off.

If yours has a bookcase on the staircase next to the door, then you happen to be that neighbor.  :V

My area has no beds, I haven't been blessed with sheep of suicidal tendancies to get any. And the spiders I've killed were all carrying nothing.  :(

Also my tower kind of looks like its got faces on all sides, and the entrance is suspended in the air with a thin staircase up. You'll know it when you see it, the achetechture isn't square as i've used staircase and slab blocks to make it so it wouldn't be entirely.

I agree with the cartograph notion, I want to go outside and screenie this place, but my home computer lags too much. all I've managed to do is get some signs up, and I dare not try and walk past the entrance (which is instead blocked with gravel) as I don't fancy an exploding penis coming after me.

Eraiya

« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2011, 05:38:01 AM »
Don't mind: all mobs, hostile or otherwise, despawn eventually. It's only a matter of time, and in most cases, it's usually only a short few minutes.

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2011, 06:57:48 AM »
Yeah, I kill creepers by covering them with dirt. And then leaving.

Kinzo the Astro Curious

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2011, 10:45:50 AM »
This server still running? I tried logging in on wednesday and had no success.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2011, 10:55:58 AM »
It's been down all week.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2011, 01:19:18 PM »
He's been streaming, so he turns off the server for bandwidth. And how the server is outdated due to the 1.6 patch.