Author Topic: 3d dot game hero, super touhou potential!  (Read 4725 times)

orlouge

3d dot game hero, super touhou potential!
« on: May 14, 2010, 11:19:46 PM »
i just bought 3d dot game hero's and its awesome!

the thing i found most interesting is the character creator, i can think of so many characters from other games, especially touhou, that i would love to play as... but i've spent maybe an hour or two on it and i realize i'm not very good at making characters. does anyone else have this game and is good at making them? there's even a site where everyone can upload the characters they make here: http://www.3ddotgameheroes.com/hallofheroes/

i would hate to see the character creator go to waist ;( .

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
Re: 3d dot game hero, super touhou potential!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 02:49:11 AM »
I don't think they'd accept Touhou characters since they belong to ZUN, the Hall of Heroes is for original works only. However, I heard there was a Japanese site out there somewhere that contains a bunch of video game characters, use google.

But yeah, Touhou was one of the first things on my mind when I thought of the editor, but I was more interested in the retro-style Metroidvania gameplay. Mind you, the game is pretty hard and has a lot of "guide dang it" moments...Just like you remember!  :D  I like it, but expect frustration.

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 03:33:59 AM »
Is there a Mitsuo Kubo Yet?

orlouge

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 07:41:03 AM »
well i saw a few things in the hall of heros that i recognized, but they just change the name of them. like the red mage from final fantasy, they just named it Rad Mage lol. but i will look for that site.

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 03:50:59 AM »
Make sure you post the link if you find it.  I want my Touhous :C

That said, game looks awesome.  I'll probably get it soon.

orlouge

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 08:44:23 AM »
sorry, i couldn't find it, or any other site like it ;(.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 04:40:35 AM »
Since you asked, here you go.

Touhou 3D Dot Game Heroes EDIT Files

Contains Mokou, two versions of Momizi, Utsuho, Patchouli, Satori, and Shikieki... possibly. I need you guys to test them all out and confirm if the filenames correspond with what character is in each archive.

Be sure to thank the 3Dドットゲームヒーローズ キャラデータうp community for this.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 04:47:19 AM by Nat Tea »
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

MikoSpark

• Maaaaster Spaaaaark!
  • ~ZE!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 02:30:54 AM »
Found this on 4chan.

Maybe you can use this for ideas.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 06:48:05 AM »
Found this on 4chan.
*snicker*

*double snicker* (but you can get her from the pack anyways)
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!