Author Topic: 3D Custom Girl: touhou girls and others  (Read 159596 times)

Re: 3D Custom Girl (or other silimar things)
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2009, 03:55:36 AM »
oh god Wriggle.

*Nose bleeds*

dustyjo

« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2009, 04:05:18 AM »
hello

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2009, 04:07:29 AM »
Sweet~ Thanks Vivi I'll take good care of them haha. i didn't think of swimsuits yet. but then again i'm doing my work like i said i was haha.

hello

greeting.png
*shudders* ;_;
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2009, 04:11:56 AM »
I LOVE SCIENCE

Maid Xan~

• Oh. Uh... Hey... Hey there, Koto.
  • What... what are you smiling like that for, Koto?
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2009, 04:41:30 AM »
/requesting Kotohime

And Meira

Possibly Kotohime doing some NSFW things with Meira
There are people in this world who enjoy being alone. But there isn't a single person who can bear solitude.

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2009, 06:00:23 PM »
/requesting Kotohime

And Meira

Possibly Kotohime doing some NSFW things with Meira

here is: Meira and Kotohime (made with a bit of imagination using the mods who i have, because no exist Touhou mods for this two...for now n_n) more romantic than nsfw, but they are nude (Meira is a warrior girl and be clean is very important for them...and well, Kotohime is a princess-cop and that mean a kind of fighter too XD)
Ah,and the two hard save images, if want use it. Give Meira a sword and is ready.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2dkitynhyyb

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

Easy Mode

Re: 3D Custom Girl (or other similar things)
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2009, 09:04:52 PM »
I have my mods all zipped up if anyone wants them. It'll take a while to upload, but they're here.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2009, 09:19:10 PM »
I have my mods all zipped up if anyone wants them. It'll take a while to upload, but they're here.
AHAH sweet. hells yeah man I'd like to take a look and see what i don't have and whatnot.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2009, 12:44:56 AM »
Delirium Haku.

LucyKeine in the Sky with Diamonds
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2009, 03:35:26 PM »
Well i've had some freetime as of late. Doing papers and such at school is a real pain in the ass no?
Especially end of the year crap like projects, presentations, deadlines all that nasty jazz.
Sometimes you wanna punch life in the gonads but then it shoryukens your ass and makes you look like a noob -3-
Well I'm still working on papers now actually, I've 2 finals next week but i have a course paper due at the same time as the final is due for the same course. 2 dam papers in a row for that class ;_; how lame is that-oh...right history courses. No duh huh. Friggin Keine.

Well no worries, my school mates are pretty smart they'll help me out with my homework, well we'll help each other out as well  :D
Though some of us need more or less help than others but that's okay.

Errr Rumia get off the desk, i dun want you to fall and break your neck or something....

Miss Yuyuko is pretty smart though I bet she doing great this semester

So much studying to be done ;_; But i mustn't fail otherwise the winter break will be rather glum and i'd rather not have a glum break if i'm gonna be spending time with her.

With the 4 of us we'll be sure to end this semester nicely~  ;)

After school last night, Remi and i got some folks over and we're gonna do something....special for Christmas

Look forward to it hehe.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2009, 05:06:01 PM »
school mates
I'm jealous Parsee about someone else's fantasise school.

How deep can I sink?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2009, 05:13:05 PM »
Last night i was making something special with a friend but then we realized that we didnt' have a koakuma mod.
SO I MADE ONE!

Presenting my very own Koakuma-chan ^_^

She's a very soft-spoken and gentle devil~

I mean people complain that Meiling gets no attention but what about Koa-chan eh? Can she even complain? She seemed pretty happy to get this photo shoot going ^_^

Nice Bo-View Nice View ^_^

I stopped her for slight fear of my life.

Go Koakuma! May Little Devils smile upon you all~

So I made Koakuma from scratch and put her existence into my collection.
Speaking of existence....

Byakuren Hijiri

• Saint of the White Lotus
  • Let's play a little game of danmaku. If you win~ ♥
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2009, 06:01:56 PM »
So, I accidentially clicked this thread and saw some of the pictures here, which are quite nice. I showed them to a friend and he said he would have a programm which is ripped or something from 3DCG but without eroge.
Now is my question: how can one do all those Touhou characters? Are there maybe add-ons or something for it? Does anyone have them? It would be very nice if you could help me and him ;)

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2009, 05:38:44 PM »
So, I accidentially clicked this thread and saw some of the pictures here, which are quite nice. I showed them to a friend and he said he would have a programm which is ripped or something from 3DCG but without eroge.
Now is my question: how can one do all those Touhou characters? Are there maybe add-ons or something for it? Does anyone have them? It would be very nice if you could help me and him ;)
There are touhou mods you can download. I don't know where per sa. There is a huge ass archive site for TA3D that has all the mods listed. page after friggin page but its rather difficult to search for whatever it is that you want haha. Naturally its all Japanese.
They are saved as .tdcgsav files and the game loads them up. The files themselves open up as .png files if you open them from your computer.
Naturally i've been posting a lot...so of course i have said files.

Now on another matter

Quote from: Kojiremilia in previous post
So I made Koakuma from scratch and put her existence into my collection.
Speaking of existence....

I have confirmation....
I was mailed a letter from someone who lived in the Human Village and was very very very surprised.
She's rather upset that all these other girls get attention for all these years and wanted some attention too.
I have answered her call.
I present to you
Rin Satsuki!

She was STILL upset upon meeting. I was a bit nervous bout this photo shoot.

At first she wasn't really getting into it but after motivating her a bit she opened up naturally just like blooming flowers~

I think she may have opened up a bit too much...it'll definitely give her some attention though ^_^ She's pretty cute eh?

She started to cry after a while. Being ignored for so long when you want to be known and loved damages the soul they say.

Happy crying Rin...I'm sure that'll raise her status quite well. Tears of joy on a girl works wonders. So I left for home and started this album for her. Just a few of the pictures we took that day. I hope she'll be okay  :)

So basically i made Rin Statsuki from scratch. It wasn't too hard here. Someone requested her(haha take a guess eh?) since i'm doing something special that i'll post later. I like my Rin she's really cute ^_^

Its not easy to MAKE a character from just the mods you have in the game. Some dresses for the touhou girls say Remilia, Keine, Utsuho's etc dresses are dam unique and can't be made with generic tools. For Rin Satsuki here i used kimonos and other japanese style clothing and made her hair as close as i could. Its not exact but its pretty good i hope. Unless someone releases a REAL mod of a girl then it wont' be exact at all haha.  So yeah Homebrewed Rin. by yours truly~

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2009, 06:01:09 PM »
Haha, I see a certain someone's nose exploding with blood~

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2009, 06:13:01 PM »
Well, I've already seen them (who do you think asked Koji to make them?  Eheheh~), but...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin~<3!

* Moerin hugs Rin tightly, crying tears of joy~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2009, 08:07:03 PM »
There are touhou mods you can download. I don't know where per sa. There is a huge ass archive site for TA3D that has all the mods listed. page after friggin page but its rather difficult to search for whatever it is that you want haha. Naturally its all Japanese.
They are saved as .tdcgsav files and the game loads them up. The files themselves open up as .png files if you open them from your computer.
Naturally i've been posting a lot...so of course i have said files.

If you mean these I never been able to make them work.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2009, 08:38:51 PM »
If you mean these I never been able to make them work.

Yup those are it.

Its about the path. The game will look for the path to your mods and saves your screenshots. at a certain area on your computer.
start the game and press print screen key to save a snapshot and find it on your computer THAT is where it'll look for for any mods you have.
The path is My Documents/TechArts3D/TDCG
So put your mods there like how i did here. make the folders yourself or save a screenshot and find it.

« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2009, 08:56:18 PM »
Well thats where they have always been, but only the presets will work and they are read as bmp files. I tired changing one of the pngs to a bmp, and it showed up in the game but doesn't have the clothes or something.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 09:07:24 PM by Cadmas »

Byakuren Hijiri

« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2009, 10:30:08 PM »
So that means you do not give away a download for your mods? No, not the jpg/bmp/png files but the clothes and stuff. No? :(

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2009, 10:43:29 PM »
Well thats where they have always been, but only the presets will work and they are read as bmp files. I tired changing one of the pngs to a bmp, and it showed up in the game but doesn't have the clothes or something.

oh so the premade girls work but you dont' have the clothes for free use in the game? that is possible to happen. Example, thanks to VIVI i have Wriggle as a premade/loadable girl but i dont' have her clothes in the game itself. Her clothes load ON her still but i don't actually have them in the game to start with.

and like VIVI if someone wants a certain mod i wouldn't mind sending them. I noticed you had Mystia, Reimu, PArsee, etc that i'm missing. I'd totally like to get them if i can haha.

Byakuren Hijiri

« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2009, 11:13:12 PM »
I just noticed something. How do you place several girls at once?
Edit:
I gave the whole thing a shot and tried making a Rin Kaenbyou out of what I had:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 11:50:53 PM by Byakuren »

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2009, 12:18:54 AM »
ah...
ah...
all that can be found (with a bit of patience) in this places:
http://3dcustom.net/TACuploader/upload.html  the place where all days new mods are updated. There, exist packs of Touhou characters; with the name 東方 in it. how are in japanese (is a good idea renamed the tahs in order or would be no work) the password of all the archives is custom. another good idea is use the google traductor for help, because exist other types of Touhou mods.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=es&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdangel.tistory.com%2F
Korean site with compilations of Custom Girl archives, including old Touhou ones. be aware with how are downloaded. (no forget renamed archives too)
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32
all about 3d custom girl in some threads.Warning, are really long...but is good visit them...you can found lots of mods, programs,updates,even programs 3d for make your edits if you are good in that.
another warning: this game can accumulate great quantities of gigas in only mods; is so addictive XD

(any of you have the tahs of Patchouli and Ran? i search in all places and i can`t found it...and ah...Rin Sasuki! if anyone have a pair of red wings will be good too (for make a Tokiko...))

I just noticed something. How do you place several girls at once?

CTRL + clic in a saved character from the character select list = Add character.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 12:31:05 AM by VIVI »

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

Byakuren Hijiri

« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2009, 12:22:06 AM »
http://www.pooshlmer.com/wakaba/res/408649.html as well, hard skins for the UFO Charas are in this thread.
THIS link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AVZLZV6E gives you an archive for all charas from EoSD to SA (or so I think). I jsut loaded it, will try it later.
Edit:
The Internet, fuck yeah:

VIVI, the megaupload contains Patchy and Ran ;)

Edit 2: A meeting

Koakuma and Meiling were lazy on their duty, and thus Remilia has to scold them. Sakuya, as always, does not let go off her mistress, Patchy thinks Remilia should not bother too much while Flandre happily watches what happens next :p
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 01:02:09 AM by Byakuren »

dustyjo

« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2009, 11:29:45 PM »
Marisa says hello

Halca

• Kawaii Bastard
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2009, 01:08:43 AM »
I can't get anything from the "Windows.rar" to work at all.

Their in the correct place as far as I know, but I don't think the image files by themselves would be able to make the clothing models appear.

Oh, btw, XP patch plox?

dustyjo

« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2009, 02:38:33 AM »
I can't get anything from the "Windows.rar" to work at all.

Their in the correct place as far as I know, but I don't think the image files by themselves would be able to make the clothing models appear.

Oh, btw, XP patch plox?

Everything works fine for me, did you put them in the right place?

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2009, 02:49:01 AM »
If you got a buncha tdcgsav files then put them
Yup those are it.

Its about the path. The game will look for the path to your mods and saves your screenshots. at a certain area on your computer.
start the game and press print screen key to save a snapshot and find it on your computer THAT is where it'll look for for any mods you have.
The path is My Documents/TechArts3D/TDCG
So put your mods there like how i did here. make the folders yourself or save a screenshot and find it.
there.
if you have a buncha other files then put them in the arcs folder. where the ObsDX9.exe (game start application) is at. and its confirmed that the thing doesn't like 7 btw. I gave it to a friend a few hours ago and it doesn't even start on 7.

Halca

• Kawaii Bastard
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2009, 08:14:24 PM »
If you got a buncha tdcgsav files then put them there.
if you have a buncha other files then put them in the arcs folder. where the ObsDX9.exe (game start application) is at. and its confirmed that the thing doesn't like 7 btw. I gave it to a friend a few hours ago and it doesn't even start on 7.

Well, their definitely in right place, but it's not working.
I changed one of the files to a .bmp and when I went into TDCG I got a preset that was a static screen for the image.  When I tried to load it nothing happened. 

Also someone please tell me where to get XP patch

EDIT:
I got the girls to load properly now after I put in the XPr3 patch.
My one issue is that I now have a bunch of empty slots in the clothing menu
so I can't change boob size or anything.

Could someone please give me a link to the rest of the patches?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 09:41:55 PM by Halca »

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2009, 08:11:05 AM »
saved every Rin Satsuki, Koakuma and Rumia in black school uniform.

/tears of joy.

Rumia especially is super attractive.

This just in... any chance that the mods combined can make Ijiatsu characters? namely myself?
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?