Author Topic: 東方蒼神縁起 ~ THE GENIUS OF SAPPHEIROS (v1.07 is out!)  (Read 145519 times)

Dornob

• Hrgleblah
Re: 東方蒼神縁起 ~ THE GENIUS OF SAPPHEIROS (v1.07 is out!)
« Reply #510 on: November 20, 2010, 04:33:28 AM »
I downloaded the 1.01 Patch recently, but it doesn't load at all, just gives an error saying that it won't launch. Is there someone that has the 1.01 patch that I can use?

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #511 on: November 20, 2010, 04:47:31 AM »
I downloaded the 1.01 Patch recently, but it doesn't load at all, just gives an error saying that it won't launch. Is there someone that has the 1.01 patch that I can use?
Try the following:
Set your computer to Japanese locale if you haven't already.
If you're using Vista or 7, use "Run As Administrator".
If it gives you a checksum error or something, I dunno, someone may have a link to a version patched to 1.04 and above.

Of course, do note that patches take kind of long to load up before installing the actual patch for some reason. Usually no more than one minute, though.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Dornob

• Hrgleblah
« Reply #512 on: November 20, 2010, 07:27:31 AM »
My computer already was set to Japanese locale, and I'm using an XP.

It gives this error:

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #513 on: November 20, 2010, 08:11:48 AM »
This time I crashed at Marisa says: "what's going on, Youmu's all fired up today".
Also during the stairclimb Aya says "So exciting~." (what's with the tildes?)
Also during the climb Marisa says "Hm~?"

I crashed in the same spot again (and once earlier, didn't see the exact line, couldn't after the crash either). gonna skip this time.

After beat Yuyu and Youmu, they respond "Myo~n" and "ooh~..." (Seriously do tildes mean something I'm not aware of?)

Crashed after beating them when patchy said "So satori had the opposite effect, so now what?"
Crashed there again, gonna skip next time.

Is there any particular reason why Sanae's level is so low? I haven't used Aya since stage 2, and I've used Sanae for every boss fight in the game. Yet for some reason Aya is level 13 and Sanae is level 12?!

I'm not sure if patch 1.07 nerfed her or if she doesn't cast it if being killed by a chaser (maybe it bypasses it like poisen), but Yuyuko never casted flawless nirvana either time. Chasers are an excellent way to pwn her face too btw. Even with Sanae's hit buff, my melee dudes cannot hit her ever. And with full magic builds, patchy and marisa hit her with their respective fire spells for 0 and 30 respectively (after patchy uses fire world). But Nitori's fire chaser afterwards would hit for about 530 each hit.. so over 1000 in a single turn, at level 15 with her starting gun. Might not be the biggest numbers some of you guys have seen, but it's consistent against an otherwise difficult boss to damage.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 08:51:08 AM by Ghaleon »

S. Nazerine

• geeetnllenmsma
  • bu s?t ?ayı ?ok iyi
    • SCE
« Reply #514 on: November 20, 2010, 01:16:13 PM »
Seriously do tildes mean something I'm not aware of?
You've never seen them used before? They mean here what they generally mean*??
As for why they're there, IIRC they're there in the original Japanese. Whether we want to keep them or not is a question for the translation thread, I guess.

*So exciting~ ≈ So excitiiiing

« Reply #515 on: November 20, 2010, 05:02:40 PM »
You've never seen them used before? They mean here what they generally mean*??
As for why they're there, IIRC they're there in the original Japanese. Whether we want to keep them or not is a question for the translation thread, I guess.

*So exciting~ ≈ So excitiiiing

I thought they were to show an lengthened sound. Nyoro~n = Nyorooooooooon like that Churuya edit.
EDIT: I didn't fully read the post. But here's this
[attach=1 width=110]
Nyoro~n
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 05:07:26 PM by spookedmoose »

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #516 on: November 21, 2010, 06:44:48 AM »
Upon entering stage 7, the yapping that happens at the start includes a part where Reimu says "A place where humans and objects flow in from the outside..." Looks like the 'b' in objects is cut off by the 'j'.

I crashed after Reimu said "Let's go forward and search for any clues".
tried again, no crash this time.
edit:
err, ok so I crashed as soon as I increased the window size to X2. This has never happened before, I suspect that the fault lies in that line that crashed me previously somehow.
tried again, and I froze there instead of crashed, and again, I crashed there. Just gonna skip it now.

Got to Komachi, as they walk towards her they yap and you can't stop it, the very last line you couldn't skip had Japanese at the end, something like "There might be something *japanese* . Afterwards Reimu says *Japanese letter* >>*Japanese letter* here...

I crash when the party replies "......" to Komachi's Zzz
Crashed at the same spot 3 more times, skipping.

after beating Komachi, the game has crashed twice during the conversation when the camera scrolls over to alice thinking about something after people talk about the culprit is too big to be from Makai, and must be from Gensokyo instead.

The pre-Yuuka boss fight crashes pretty early. I had 1 crash at "If only this fog wasn't here" and 3 at "Konparo!~"

After beating them, Patchy eventually says "so our next stop is *Japanese*" Oddly enough everyone else seems to say Eientei fine afterwards.

Also, later on in the conversation Marisa says: (too much for the bubble to contain to boot)
Ya sure are easygoin'...,"","","","","","","","","","","",""

Started playing some again, when you reach the scene about Kaggy reading a newspaper, the first thing she says is in Japanese. Afterwards I crashed when she says "There's nothing else to do".

on the 2nd try it crashed at Eirin saying "That's even less reason to read it".
3rd try resulted in a crash 2 lines later when Eirin says "...*sigh*".

1 more crash at "shock revalation! Lies or truth." and again at "...*sigh*".

I'm not sure if it's coincidence or not, but it SEEMS like dialogues tend to crash earlier when I'm hitting the ok button rapidly or before the chat windows display, you know when you're tapping a button rapidly waiting for the computer or whatever to respond and you just keep tapping until it does? Jamming it excessively fast on purpose doesn't seem to do anything different but I just can't help but notice that my earliest crashes always (even if only coincidentally) happen when instead of enjoying the text, I'm just hitting ok thinking "yeah yeah move along hurry up" y'know?.

Anyway Imma skip that, might be awhile for the next story portion despite me playing, clearly you have to split your party into two groups, and I want to gear up/grind my less used characters up to par before I potentially get stuck with em somewhere bad.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I've never knew that, asked my parents and brother, they didn't know either lol, so I guess I feel redeemed. I'll stop reporting those though.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's walkthru worthy information, but those bloody tree dudes in stage 6 can drop celestial peaches, as can the hellhounds. The evil nasty white pheonix things on the other hand drop crap. I forget what it was called, one of those necks that add 4 to a stat.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 01:01:13 AM by Ghaleon »

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #517 on: November 28, 2010, 02:59:41 AM »
I'm double posting just in case my last few edits don't get mistaken for no new info. Lemmie know if you don't want me to do it again (I'll only do it when I've been re-editing the same post for days on end).

Anyway, while grinding my lower level characters in preparation for Entei, which appears to be a dungeon that requires 2 full groups, I beat up a group of 2 judge-fairies, 1 robot crab thing, and 1 hard-drive. After beating the last enemie (I forget if it was one of the judge fairies or the crab), I saw a red circle with a "L" on it. Kinda like a red "P" powerup, only it was an 'L' and the border was circular.

Anyway the item I got was Aluminum armor, which of course, looks like armor. looks like there's a bug with how it displays when it drops? Anyway I notice that it has a 'L' level size. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to display that though because I could have sworn I've received other pieces of armor before and the correct armor graphic is shown instead.

« Reply #518 on: November 28, 2010, 09:28:36 AM »
In case it's helpful, the strange interpolations of Japanese text that Ghaleon and I have been getting look as so:

3 from the Satori fight,

One from the netherworld entrance,

And one from the Yuyuko fight:

« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 09:37:15 AM by Topos »

« Reply #519 on: November 28, 2010, 10:01:35 AM »
In case it's helpful, the strange interpolations of Japanese text that Ghaleon and I have been getting look as so:

This is almost certainly a result of using a certain character that apparently won't show up properly (━━ this one in particular). It'll be easy enough to edit out; I'll do it myself once I finish up all the scripts...

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #520 on: December 02, 2010, 10:52:44 AM »
My CPU is Bork, badly. Can't test squat now sorry, if you are confident with bad CPU errors check my thread in renko's and I can start testing again, sorry =(

« Reply #521 on: December 05, 2010, 09:24:29 AM »
As for translation:

Chinese version for 1.07 is done.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 09:32:25 AM by rikimtasu »

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #522 on: December 13, 2010, 04:40:52 AM »
You guys are going to feel bad!

(GoS spoilers) http://www.gensoukyou.org/game02/about.html
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

S. Nazerine

• geeetnllenmsma
  • bu s?t ?ayı ?ok iyi
    • SCE
« Reply #523 on: December 13, 2010, 05:17:22 AM »
A sequel? Spiffy.

Sorry to say it, but I probably won't be sticking around to help with that one once we finish this patch ˚?˚ other stuff calls and translating a game I'm not going to play is kinda unrewarding in a lot of ways.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #524 on: December 13, 2010, 05:38:47 AM »
cools.
Don't worry about it. It's just another game, there's basically little more obligation to translate it over any other touhou game, just be grateful that a game with a style we all like is going to be made >=)

« Reply #525 on: December 13, 2010, 06:32:21 AM »
So is this going to be a full-blown sequel or an expansion pack, like the extra disk for Touhou Labyrinth? And when is it coming out?

« Reply #526 on: December 13, 2010, 07:18:32 AM »
Quick trans, may have mistakes:

What is "Touhou Soujinengi -Lingering Summer Heat-"?

"Touhou Soujinengi -Lingering Summer Heat-" is an extra game disk for "Touhou Soujinengi", which was released in Summer 2010. It is a sequel to the tale woven in Touhou Soujinengi, where you can enjoy the continuation of those midsummer days.

A new story to tell, with new party characters. Furthermore, a new quest system with new elements and so on will provide an entirely new Soujinengi. Begin your journey together with the Hakurei shrine maiden to resolve the new mysterious incident that has occurred!

The rest is talking about the packaging and such, so I'm not going to bother translating that bit. In essence: seems to be a direct sequel, coming out in Winter Comiket (i.e this month), and I'll probably want to work on this if the original eventually works fine too.

Edit: One thing the packaging did point out that's interesting: This new game will not work without the base game, so I guess it's more like an expansion disk sequel.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 07:21:26 AM by Deranged »

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #527 on: December 14, 2010, 02:05:40 AM »
REMEMBER: Please upgrade your game to 1.07 before using this translation patch.

REMEMBER 2: Back up your game.pak in case things go incredibly wrong!

BETA PATCH (replace game.pak with this!)

Contains all currently translated files. Dialogue may or may not crash your game, but if it does, please press Select to skip the dialogue and avoid crashing.

SCN2201.csv and SCN3501.csv have been excluded from the patch as I had problems packing them inside. I apologize!
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #528 on: December 14, 2010, 02:10:08 AM »
Yay, I'll try it out either tonight or tomorrow night.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #529 on: December 15, 2010, 05:34:33 PM »
Unfortunately, due to the announcement of the append disc, the project may slow down until someone purchases it and pops open the trunk once again. There's a small chance that Hachikuma-san may cut some corners and *ahem* use empty spots in the existing tables instead of making the tables larger.

Well, maybe not that, but using the current English beta patches on APPEND games would certainly make them crash instantly.

Also, new topic for APPEND disc.
Horie dorie~

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #530 on: December 19, 2010, 11:50:49 PM »
So does anyone know how I can get my hands on the v1.07 patch? update.html on the official site just gives me an error.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #531 on: December 20, 2010, 08:23:36 AM »
So does anyone know how I can get my hands on the v1.07 patch? update.html on the official site just gives me an error.
http://g-mirror.gptwm.com/ichigobouzu/souzin_enki/

normal site has been moved to http://www.gensoukyou.org/bose01/
Horie dorie~

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #532 on: December 23, 2010, 07:32:15 PM »
EDIT: Scratch my previous question. I got a new one: Can Satori learn a skill if they hit her while she's paralyzed, asleep, or somehow debilitated in a way that isn't petrify or death?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 05:36:24 AM by RegalStar »

« Reply #533 on: June 07, 2011, 10:23:35 AM »
Trying to bump this one.
Any progress with the translation since... last year?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #534 on: June 07, 2011, 02:03:33 PM »
Please do not bump a thread that has gone several months without a post unless you have a significant update or contribution to it.

If you are curious about the status of the translation, get in contact with the thread creator in private.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"